Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Refusing For Pastors Laying Of Hand During The Service , Is It A Since - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Refusing For Pastors Laying Of Hand During The Service , Is It A Since (422 Views)

Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? / Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? / The Laying Of Hands Between Bishop David Oyedepo And Pastor Williams Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refusing For Pastors Laying Of Hand During The Service , Is It A Since by thankgod460(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Actually o felt guilty after displaying this attitude because it leads to distractration of the God assembly. What I did was refusing to go out when pastor called on me, because I dont have believed in his ministrations due to the way I view it. This make him to be quoting bible verses that could bring curse on me and instantly I rebuke this openly and it lead to pandemonium within the house of God. At last I try to lie down holding his leg and started apologizing for the wrong deed, even after the service I was just begging him and crying for mercy because I never knew it will end up to that stage. Since I came back from the vigil have been in very bad mood. Majorly because I distracted the church of God through my ignorance attitudes. Please what can I do
Re: Refusing For Pastors Laying Of Hand During The Service , Is It A Since by deebrain(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Its indeed a SINCE.

cheesy

Kindly make the adjustment.
Re: Refusing For Pastors Laying Of Hand During The Service , Is It A Since by Jilo83(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
Its a since
Re: Refusing For Pastors Laying Of Hand During The Service , Is It A Since by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
thankgod460:
Actually o felt guilty after displaying this attitude because it leads to distractration of the God assembly. What I did was refusing to go out when pastor called on me, because I dont have believed in his ministrations due to the way I view it. This make him to be quoting bible verses that could bring curse on me and instantly I rebuke this openly and it lead to pandemonium within the house of God. At last I try to lie down holding his leg and started apologizing for the wrong deed, even after the service I was just begging him and crying for mercy because I never knew it will end up to that stage. Since I came back from the vigil have been in very bad mood. Majorly because I distracted the church of God through my ignorance attitudes. Please what can I do

If this be true, first I pray God forgives you.. (not That it's a big deal)

And he quoting Bible verses which connotes curses only proves more glaringly his inward deficiencies or even infirmities... Using the Bible to curse is heretic and even shows the wickedness of the perpetrator

Now , in my case there are somethings in which am not in agreement with my pastors and leaders the best thing I do is to avoid some services that will result in extensive disscussions or arguments

And also even if they ask me to do anything in church which contradicts my convictions I'd do it ... At least too get my freedom to leave the church

Also keep asking him to forgive you.... I see NO REASON WHY HE REALLY SHOULDN'T
Re: Refusing For Pastors Laying Of Hand During The Service , Is It A Since by thankgod460(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
Thanks so much. quote author=deebrain post=65721346]Its indeed a SINCE.

cheesy

Kindly make the adjustment.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

140 Injured As Lightning Strike Kills 16 Inside Seventh Day Adventist Church / At Least 16 Dead As Lightning Strikes Church In Rwanda / Five Don'ts For Dealing With Jehovah's Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.