Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) (30760 Views)

The Anambra Sex Party Wasn't Organized By Our Students - UNIZIK SUG / Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) / Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by Prefola: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Jeez!!! must everybody blog?? what kind of white lie is this?
I was there live at GARBA square that night, afterall this sh!t is upto 2 weeks now, so why the alarm...
mumu bloggers everywere!!
Chai!!! Somepeople sef!
Instead of them to write on what the anti-cult did to some of the directorate of transport (DOT) and SUG guys, they are here lieing.
I will continue to curse the security guys that made us run into the bush at the middle of the night thereby making me sustain injuries...
And this will get to fp now
And some group of person will jump into conclusion without verifying...
#SayNoToUnizikAnti-Cult
#HeartlessPeople
#MumuBloggers
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by barbiecue(f): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
froshhomie:
to
Okay wat happened cus me I was there too
Since u were there am sure u know what happened
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by SirBigH: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
Bloggers are the most terrible set of people in the world, some of them. This is not the real gist folks.
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by histemple: 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
Yankee101:
Rusticate and withdraw as appropriate

Rustica--FIRE
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by histemple: 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
purplejuli:
The SUG President of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and some others identified as cult members on Monday night were said to have invaded the school premises and beat up some university security staff.

This happened late in the night on Monday February 26, 2018.

The SUG President was said to have led some students to demand that the security authorities should stop locking up the school gates at night.

They were said to have approached the security because most of the students living off campus cannot come into the school to study at night.

So in the cause of the argument, the students being in higher number started beating up the security men on duty when they refused see reason for the gate to be opened at night.

One of the victims of the attack, Mr. Nosike of the security unit, is presently receiving treatment at the school medical centre.

There is no official reaction yet from the school authorities on the attack by the SUG President and students on the university security staff.

Source: https://www.042expressng.com/2018/03/unizik-sug-president-and-group-beat-security-man.html

cc: Lalasticlala

Stupid reporting. What is the name of the SUG president or he has no name?
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by amakadihot87(f): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
My almamater..........havent heard such news in decades
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by UthmanLENIN: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
That was how those senator started too....Leaders of tomorrow ni woonn ooo

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by yemi15(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
purplejuli:
The SUG President of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and some others identified as cult members on Monday night were said to have invaded the school premises and beat up some university security staff.

This happened late in the night on Monday February 26, 2018.

The SUG President was said to have led some students to demand that the security authorities should stop locking up the school gates at night.

They were said to have approached the security because most of the students living off campus cannot come into the school to study at night.

So in the cause of the argument, the students being in higher number started beating up the security men on duty when they refused see reason for the gate to be opened at night.

One of the victims of the attack, Mr. Nosike of the security unit, is presently receiving treatment at the school medical centre.

There is no official reaction yet from the school authorities on the attack by the SUG President and students on the university security staff.

Source: https://www.042expressng.com/2018/03/unizik-sug-president-and-group-beat-security-man.html

cc: Lalasticlala

And this SUG President and his ilk will become the "youth politician" of tomorrow abi? You can all see how peeps such as the idiotic "youth" governor called Yahaya Bella started smh
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by daviefm(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
;DIF NA AUCHI
;DIF NA AUCHI
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by yemi15(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
barbiecue:
That wasn't what happened, I was there that night. Smh undecided

Abeggi, make we hear word!
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by triple996(m): 12:26am On Mar 11, 2018
MyMouth:
Try this shit in ABU and see what happens!
grin grin
Abi woo
Tell dem say I no fit happen 4 ABU
my schl just different I swear
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by BABANGBALI: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2018
What did they did that made the students to beated them? They must have doned something to the students
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by valkingsley(m): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2018
For those asking for what really happened, I will oblige u guys.

On that night, the SUG president Comrade Egwebuike Ikenna happen to be in school after the school gate(ifite gate) has been locked by the school "gatesmen"(those guys on white uniform that give card on entering the school with a car). He requested that the gate be opened so that he may get off camp which the gatesmen declined even after he introduced himself as the Presido.

The president now placed a call to the CSO but before he(CSO) could instruct the gatesmen on what to do, the patrol team(anti cult) came to the gate.
I can't really say what transpired btw them, but the anticult guys slapped the president and took his phone.

Somehow, someone called one of the excos who contacted others and within a short time, a mob has already gathered outside the gate demanding that the gate be opened.

The gatesmen fled the gate as the mob increased, the anticult guys has already left be4 the mob gathered. The guys outside managed to break the chain used in locking the gate and now rushed in but then, they found the president alone.

The mob decided to go to the security department but they met the patrol team on their way. The president identified the unlucky guy who slapped him and u guys know what happened to him next.

That's it. I still blame the president though.
Pardon my writing, I no be blogger
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by barbiecue(f): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
yemi15:

Abeggi, make we hear word!
Must u mention me
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by yemi15(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
barbiecue:
Must u mention me
Is my mention, I can mention anybody!
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by barbiecue(f): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
yemi15:

Is my mention, I can mention anybody!
Bleep off
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by froshhomie(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
barbiecue:
Since u were there am sure u know what happened
Mean u shld tell them your own side since it contrast with the write up Av a nice day
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by yemi15(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
barbiecue:
Bleep off
Bleep off too bitch
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by mrsdaniel: 8:06am On Sep 04, 2020
amakadihot87:
My almamater..........havent heard such news in decades

Hi dear
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by amakadihot87(f): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
mrsdaniel:

Hi dear
hi
Re: UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) by mrsdaniel: 11:50am On Nov 11, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotimi Kukoyi Gets Accepted Into 15 Schools, Receives $2m In Scholarship Offers / Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] / Jambites (must Read)- Number Of Candidates For You Course.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.