Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

A Fulfilled Sex Life is possible If You Experience It Before Marriage- Jane Obi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Fulfilled Sex Life is possible If You Experience It Before Marriage- Jane Obi (2267 Views)

Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi / If I Have My Way, I Will Marry A White Man- Jane Obi / Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Fulfilled Sex Life is possible If You Experience It Before Marriage- Jane Obi by splendid22(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Rising actress, Jane Obi may not be a household name yet, but the talented actress has what it takes to shine in Nolywood. Obi has starred in moves like Attitude, Brave Mind, Sins of the Past and others.

The Anambra State actress in this interview with TheNewsGuru opens up about her passion for acting, her most challenging movie role, pre-marital sex among other issues.

When asked about premarital sex, she told TheNewsGuru:"Asides the African values, there is nothing wrong with premarital sex, infact you can only have a fulfilled sexual life if you experience it all before marriage.I must confirm before marriage, because life will be miserable without good sex".

https://www.thenewsguru.com/you-can-only-have-a-fulfilled-sex-life-if-you-experience-it-before-marriage-jane-obi/

Re: A Fulfilled Sex Life is possible If You Experience It Before Marriage- Jane Obi by greatnaija01: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
in the BID to trend or go viral on social media..... E-Idiots have voiced their trashy opinions and our disgust or variance has given them traffic....
but today
I SAY NO MORE

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me First Thing That Came To Your Mind When You Saw this pics- Laura Ikeji / Tuface Fires Hot At Blackface, Fans Beg On His Behalf. / Nah!! Man I Be, Davido Apologize To The Lady He Clap Back At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.