Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

What's The Usefulness of this PADLOCK Icon On Android Phones? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Usefulness of this PADLOCK Icon On Android Phones? (1009 Views)

Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing / The Usefulness Of Parental Advice. Please Read This Carefully And Get Your Sons / Whats The Usefulness Of JSS 3 Certificate (junior WAEC)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Usefulness of this PADLOCK Icon On Android Phones? by mabeni(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2018
Tho, I'd been using android for quite a long time now but each time my apps are minimized and this Icon shows up, I asked myself"wetin dis tin mean sef? ". Couldn't get answer to it and had to bring it here make we all learn together.

Re: What's The Usefulness of this PADLOCK Icon On Android Phones? by Logicprojects1(m): 6:26pm On May 08, 2018
If the icon is in unlock mode, it simply means if u knowingly or unknowingly close an app its closed until u relaunch. If the icon is locked mode any app in use remains open until the phone is restarted or powered off.

Hope this piece helps
Cheers
Re: What's The Usefulness of this PADLOCK Icon On Android Phones? by mabeni(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2018
Logicprojects1:
If the icon is in unlock mode, it simply means if u knowingly or unknowingly close an app its closed until u relaunch. If the icon is locked mode any app in use remains open until the phone is restarted or powered off.

Hope this piece helps
Cheers
thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Riot Currently Going On At The Federal Polytechnic Bida / 101 Candidates Have Refused To Accept Their AKSU Offer Of Admission On JAMB CAPS / Five Statements We Shouldn't Just Accept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.