Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Update On The Guy Who Lost All His Belongings To Fire In Uyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The Guy Who Lost All His Belongings To Fire In Uyo (506 Views)

Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence / Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki / CCTV Videos Of Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence Packing His Belongings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Guy Who Lost All His Belongings To Fire In Uyo by Stanlyag(m): 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
WHEN THANK YOU IS NOT ENOUGH.

Last Sunday, my house was gutted by fire taking with the smoke everything the house had. I scratched and probed in my head on how to respond and restart after that unexpected tragedy. When I felt I couldn't do it all alone, I took the matter to you and today I can say i am melted by your collective show of love and unbridled empathy to someone who is not even your blood. I want to say thank you.

I know no amount of thank you can equate the outpour of love,care,calls,assistance,encouragement and sheer magnanimity that you all showered on me. To all that, I pray for undiluted heavenly rewards to you all in multiple folds.
By the grace of God and with all thanks to your individual sacrifices, I have moved from a small apartment to a bigger,well furnished one with all the trappings of modernity and sophistication in abundance. From two clothes to more than thirty and several other accessories. For my as they said "enthralling narrative of the fire incident", I have been offered free publishing and marketing for my writings for the next five years. I want to deeply thank for LifeBooks,Lagos for that privilege. This happened all within under one week. Grace.

It wouldn't be a litany of name mentioning in this thank you piece but posterity wouldn't judge me right if I fail to mention a few names for their epic roles they played in my quick resettlement.

To you Governor Udom Gabriel Emmanuel through the very cerebral Comrade Ini Ememobong, the State PDP Publicity Secretary and his very efficient team, I say thank you and God bless you Sirs.
I also want to thank Hon Ime Uwah, the SA to the Gov on Branding and Marketing and all his brother SAs who identified with me. To you Patrick Efefiong Effiong,thanks for that extra room you offered me to enjoyablly stay for the time being. Further appreciation goes to the Akwa Ibom Online Bloggers and Publishers to aiding the spread of the news,the Uyo Facebook Community, school mates,online friends and buddies all over the world and indeed the general public. Thank you all even I as pray that God bless and reward you abundantly in Jesus Name, Amen..Happy Weekend.. #NewLevel #GodSpeed #GodsPlan #Thanksgiving #JoyInTheMorning.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Guy Who Lost All His Belongings To Fire In Uyo by Unionised(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
Insurance is your friend.

But no, many will say IT CAN'T HAPPEN TO ME.

SMH.
Re: Update On The Guy Who Lost All His Belongings To Fire In Uyo by sarrki(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmanuel udom and senators of his constituency should come to his rescue
Re: Update On The Guy Who Lost All His Belongings To Fire In Uyo by sarrki(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Unionised:
Insurance is your friend.

But no, many will say IT CAN'T HAPPEN TO ME.

SMH.

Person wet no eat dey do insurance ?
Re: Update On The Guy Who Lost All His Belongings To Fire In Uyo by Unionised(m): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Person wet no eat dey do insurance ?

That's the problem with all of us.

Do you know that a single payment of 2,500 naira can cover you to the tune of 2million naira?

Information is king...
Re: Update On The Guy Who Lost All His Belongings To Fire In Uyo by Zurielistic: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Congrats bruh.

May God restored to every Nairalander any good thing they've lost.

And just has God has rapidly restored to you your loss, may God also restored this country from the burnt that buhari has caused.

Buhari is a ZOMBIE. Impeach him

BULLHARI IS A MODAFUCKIN ID!OT, IMPEACH HIM, YOU DUMB SENATORS...

Re: Update On The Guy Who Lost All His Belongings To Fire In Uyo by Blue3k(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Why is nobody going to ask about state fire service? Did they show up to put the flames out or where they late to the party like they were substation fire?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Prominent Benue People Expressed Their Feelings To PMB / African Women Conference Honors Haj Dr.ramatu Tijjani Aliyu / Senator Dino Malaye, RMD And AY Caught Parting Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.