Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki (36226 Views)

Ortom Hands Over, Passes N187bn Debt To Successor / Fuel Subsidy: After Seven Years, Buhari Transfers Burden To Successor / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by agwom(m): 6:08am On Mar 14, 2020
The deposed Emir of Kano, Malam Muhammadu Sanusi, intended to leave all his personal belongings at the emir’s palace to be used by his successor, the former Falakin Kano, Alhaji Mujitaba Abubakar Abba, has said. Speaking exclusively to Daily Trust Saturday, Falaki said, “His Highness has confessed to me that had it been his successor would use his personal clothes, he would leave them for him, but because he is not so sure, he decided to remove them, at least he will give them to others that can use them.

“His Highness also intended to leave the library he built as it is for others to benefit, but because he is not certain whether the book would be safeguarded, he decided to remove them from the palace.” Abba, who was assigned by the deposed emir to take care of the movement of his personal belongings from the palace, said they had removed over 242, 000 books worth over N200m.

“The setting up of the library itself cost His Highness over N100m. There are other books which he ordered but did not arrive Nigeria. If not because he was not sure of safeguarding these books, Wallahi, he would leave them there for research and others to benefit. But you know books, they can easily be removed.” He said the deposed emir also took away a few cars from the palace out of the expensive cars he bought while on the throne, noting that he removed only about 10 cars including those for his family. “We have taken away his personal cars comprising 2 Rolls Royce, one Mercedes Benz, one BMW and a Jeep. We have also removed some cars belonging to his family.”

Falaki added that apart from cars and books, the deposed emir also left for his successor many horses which he personally bought while some were given to him as gifts by many people across the country. “I can confidently tell you that the least among the horses in terms of value is N1m, but we have many horses that are worth N5m each among the horses he left behind for his successor. He also left behind expensive saddles for his successor.

He only took away a saddle and sword which he inherited from his forefathers. “His highness also refused to remove all the furniture he put in the palace which were valued at over N300m. He did so because there is no difference between him and his successor who is obviously his blood brother. They are from the same family, so there is nothing wrong if he leaves all his belongings for him to use.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sanusi-wanted-to-leave-all-his-belongings-to-successor-falaki.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by chatinent: 6:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Tradition has been killing black men since antiquity.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Freestainworld(m): 6:29am On Mar 14, 2020
he should have also left his manhood for him to use.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by RightChannel: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2020
Remove The Palace Self

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by imiski(m): 7:47am On Mar 14, 2020
One unwritten rule among avid readers: NEVER LEAVE YOUR BOOKS BEHIND. Always comes in handy especially when you leave them I don't know why.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by aolawale025: 8:01am On Mar 14, 2020
That's kind of him

7 Likes

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Maxymilliano(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2020
His Highness has confessed to me that had it been his successor would use his personal clothes, he would leave them for him, but because he is not so sure, he decided to remove them, at least he will give them to others that can use them.

Does this include his signature French suit and bow tie he's known for at First Bank ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Okoroawusa: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2020
WE ARE TIRED OF SANUSI STORIES!!!

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Timoleon(m): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2020
Please let this man enjoy his break na. At least let him have a moment to reflect. Not this Sanusi here Sanusi there.

Meanwhile I have sneakers, shoes for sale. Please patronize me small. Follow the link in my signature to pick out an item. Send a picture of it to the WhatsApp in the post. Payment on delivery is available.
Thank you in anticipation of your patronage.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Perfecttouchade: 8:18am On Mar 14, 2020
Cheerful giver..baba get am plenty
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by iammo(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2020
shocked

This Hypocrite sabi lie

You claimed DSS and Police hurriedly threw you out, now you are telling us how you intentionally left royal luxury for your cousin

anyways we are tired of all this

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Midas01: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2020
Are you people tired of blaming religion?
chatinent:
Tradition has been killing black men since antiquity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by ArmaniUhuru: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2020
This will be my last comment on any Sanusi related news for now. And am still not going to type anything on this matter.

Wetin! Una won kill person?

10 Likes

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by TheChameleon: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2020
cheesy

His successor would have said...

Burn it to the ground tongue

Which Emir will want to wear Okrika? The stereotype is that Boko is Haram so they would burn them all!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by MrImole: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2020
That's so gracious of him!.
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Sunnycliff(m): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2020
Has Sanusi not had enough of our media space in naira land? E Don do naa, mods na wetin

6 Likes

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by GOFRONT(m): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2020
If I were his successor, I would be glad if he had left his Liberian wife for me to succeed
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by splashbaby(m): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2020
interesting
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by free2ryhme: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2020
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by dacherish(m): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2020
Ok na
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Zico5(m): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2020
Ganduje and Buhari have forgotten that sooner or later both of them will be past tense in history of Nigeria. The powerful ones should be careful only God is supreme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by dfrost: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2020
Sanusi this, Sanusi that angry.

The plot is in place. The actors? The audience? We await...
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Sunshyne200(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2020
See how nobody is talking about the lavish lifestyle he has been living with task payers money.
242,000 books? Worth over 200m
Furnitures. Worth over 100m
Horses worth approximately 3.5m each
Etc

Wait, what the hell do they contribute to the society to live off the common man's money?

Check very well and he doesn't pay taxes.

PS: I am not for or against his removal, I am more concerned about his expensive lifestyle.

Now think about the other emirs, obas & Obis scattered everywhere in this country.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by MrImole: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2020
Okoroawusa:
WE ARE TIRED OF SANUSI STORIES!!!

No, we are not.

Are you not enjoying this?

What's wrong with you people?
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Dpharisee: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2020
Too many KanoraVirus stories on Nairaland

Family affair, this is the reason they marry their cousins, half brothers and sisters so that the wealth will remain indoors, only in Kannywood movies can you find a Talaka marrying a Prince.
I am happy that Kano people no longer attack 'inyamiri' because of these wealthy greedy royals internal infighting.
He talks about Rolls Royces but nothing about schools built or equipped for Almajiris

Seun we have had enough of Sanusi on FP, leave it there in sexuality or romance section for those who are interested angry

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by GODZY007(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2020
Tradition is sacrosanct
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by kittykollinxx(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2020
Sanusi is a clout chaser

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by mu2sa2: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2020
“We have taken away his personal cars comprising 2 Rolls Royce, one Mercedes Benz, one BMW and a Jeep. We have also removed some cars belonging to his family.”
Sanusi, their hero.
No further comment!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency / Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) / Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.