Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted (27194 Views)

Saraki & Wife, Osinbajo & Wife, Otedola At Dangote's Daughter's Wedding In Lagos / Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake / Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
This girl went to my secondary school
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by FroshJaynex(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
They are done with this country and nothing serious is left to be done. Osinbajo and bubu we the citizens of Nigeria thank you both for where you've brought us to. Infact if we move an inch from this spot next year, the price of rat medicine would increase cos people go like death pass this country
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Wada3: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Very simple and humble Vice President. May God continue to strengthen him and Baba Buhari
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
This girl is in my church Christ Church , she's a really cool person and down to earth person. Lucky husband
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by vikithor(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
My take on pmb n his errand boy isnt whose wedding they should attend or not but oin the light governing task priority

they are directionless

heard one of the guest jokingly why he was there ?
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Almoner1: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
No wonder, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu in his birthday wish to the Vice President said "the Vice President remain himself despite being in the second highest position of the country".
Sir, your humility and simplicity is one thing that stands you out.
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by ronaldbecky(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Two f00lz cheesy
Pls pardon me,U r d fool
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by ronaldbecky(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Two f00lz cheesy
Pls pardon me,U r d fool
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Duru009(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
This man comes to lagos almost like two times a week..

He doesn't have a single respact for that offices he occupies !
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by vikithor(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
I have an invitation to ssnd the the two the nos one and nos,two citizen of nigeria ,
my landlord dog gave birth to fine alsatian puppies and the naming ceremony is schedule for 4pm tomorrow ,
so in behalf of my landlord,who is a good man,i am inviting the party loving president and his vice to grace the naming,i promise ti arrange for special seat infront for them,
they can come with their wives cos there will be plenty to eat and drink and all worries of this countr willbe forgotten country must be forgotten ,
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by piagetskinner(m): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
beautiful... the VP and his wife look wonderful
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Adebowale89(m): 4:10am On Mar 11, 2018
Paradigm777:
Osibanjo don turn wedding planner grin Jumping from one wedding to another

that's not enough for you to cry
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Funpeter: 7:15am On Mar 11, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Am not hating o but what business does a Vice President have with a blogger if not trying to persuade him to use him for 2019 campaign or feed more lies to Nigerians.
If you don't know anything keep quiet......
The father of the bride and the Vice are good friends, even before he became the Vice.
Kemi adeosun minister of finance was also in attendance.
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Lipscomb(m): 7:40am On Mar 11, 2018
Your moniker said it all .
Troublemaker007:
Am not hating o but what business does a Vice President have with a blogger if not trying to persuade him to use him for 2019 campaign or feed more lies to Nigerians.
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Guk: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2018
bamoski:
Imagine

This man and his wife keep disgracing the office of the vice president.

Attending the wedding of a common blogger is unacceptable.

One more reason why him and his master be sent back to daura and ogbomoso respectively in 2019 angry

When you become President of wherever and whatever and your childhood friend; secondary school classmate; fellow pastor is giving his daughter away in marriage and you are invited in your personal capacity to a private wedding, please tell them you are too important to attend as Nigerians will abuse you. Let me see who you will carry your head to when your 8 years tenure ends, your bosom friends or Nigerians who have shifted attention to the next office holder?
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Blessed200016: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2018
bamoski:
Imagine

This man and his wife keep disgracing the office of the vice president.

Attending the wedding of a common blogger is unacceptable.

One more reason why him and his master be sent back to daura and ogbomoso respectively in 2019 angry
I'll rather be a common blogger dinning with VP than be a common bush shitter on a faceless forum
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by DCmonster: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2020
African muslims are Arab slaves. I will rather be a white mans slave than be a slave to an uncircumcised dirty devil worshipping Arab slave. Akintola is a deluded Arab slave likewise his deluded aboki and yoloba Muslim brethrens

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) / New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates / Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.