Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,654 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted (27185 Views)

Saraki & Wife, Osinbajo & Wife, Otedola At Dangote's Daughter's Wedding In Lagos / Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake / Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by 247frolicboss(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo Osinbajo on Saturday attended the wedding ceremony of Saxophonist cum Blogger Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola Oso in Lagos.

The beautiful couple met and started dating during their NYSC days at orientation camp.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-vp-osinbajo-wife-attend-the-wedding-of-adetuke-morgan-akintola/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by 247frolicboss(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2018

Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Paradigm777: 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Osibanjo don turn wedding planner grin
Jumping from one wedding to another

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Evablizin(f): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
Make sense.
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by sarrki(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Osinbajo looking younger day after day

God bless your new age sir

11 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by DrRasheed: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
How classy Mr VP.
Your counsel for the steering of our nation is highly commendable.

To Yoruba ppl, I like some of yr styles and traditions.
Shout out to my Yoruba roommate DrKayode, funny man.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
I always catch this my fine friend on cute topics like this, I love love

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by DrRasheed: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Paradigm777:
Osibanjo don turn wedding planner grin Jumping from one wedding to another
Go get a job, a hubby and a life.

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Troublemaker007(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Am not hating o but what business does a Vice President have with a blogger if not trying to persuade him to use him for 2019 campaign or feed more lies to Nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Iruobean(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Please Niralanders, I need job. I studied mechanical engineering, I am serving in Rivers State, will be passing out Next month. Pls I need your help as I am willing to work in any firm within out outside the state. Pls help a brother. I have expert k owledge on the use of AutoCAD for various engineering designs. I also have a professional certification on UK HSE level 1,2&3.

Pls help a brother.

Here is my email. Irusam2017@gmail.com

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Codeblues(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by BruncleZuma: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Achillesdam500(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
May the last well like avatar kiyoshi grin
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Paradigm777:

lol. you never see anything.. just watch in april.. he is attending another one...il be there too!
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by chumakk: 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Who don't know this blogger?
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by wakeupafricanyo: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
DANKWAMBO time ticking
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by lordsharks(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
hml
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by kolexy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Am not hating o but what business does a Vice President have with a blogger if not trying to persuade him to use him for 2019 campaign or feed more lies to Nigerians.

Olodo, the girl's Dad is a provincial Pastor in RCCG.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by crackhouse(m): 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
E be like say na the girl the wedding sweet pass
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Guk: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Am not hating o but what business does a Vice President have with a TROUBLEMAKER007 if not trying to persuade him to use him for thuggery in 2019 campaign to cause troube or scatter the elections when they lose and feed more misery to Nigerians. Òdè òshì!!
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by henchamb(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
Iruobean:
[b[b]]Please Niralanders, I need job. I studied mechanical engineering, I am serving in Rivers State, will be passing out Next month. Pls I need your help as I am willing to work in any firm within out outside the state. Pls help a brother. I have expert k owledge on the use of AutoCAD for various engineering designs. I also have a professional certification on UK HSE level 1,2&3.[/b]

Pls help a brother. I am not really after the pay. I just need a place where I can be working and be getting experience.

Here is my email. Irusam2017@gmail.com[/b]
At bolded.... Is your brain paining you.
Beautiful couple
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by okerekeikpo: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mere commissioner, na here u go find them see them
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by lilytender: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
Paradigm777:

Hatred can lead to hypertension. Pray for the kind of Mercy and Favour that God has given Osinbajo instead of bottling up anger and hatred.

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by vikithor(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nigerians can you see that the nos one and nos two citizens of your country aint have your time,

they are seen every where enjoying themselves ,attending parties and merrying every where

does a serious minded leader of which all is not well in his country be seen wasting time in gathering that can never add any thing to the task uplifting the standard of living of the lives of over 180 millions people
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by aspirebig: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
Is like this is the season of weddings.

Buhari was in a wedding the other day and now it the VP....

Congrats to the newly wedded couples....
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Iruobean(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
henchamb:

At bolded.... Is your brain paining you.
Beautiful couple
Must u use insultive words
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Olukat(m): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
Just to inform him about the new bill
O! Nairaland front page now littered with undecided Nonsense undecided undecided
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by bamoski(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
Imagine

This man and his wife keep disgracing the office of the vice president.

Attending the wedding of a common blogger is unacceptable.

One more reason why him and his master be sent back to daura and ogbomoso respectively in 2019 angry
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Troublemaker007(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
kolexy:

Olodo, the girl's Dad is a provincial Pastor in RCCG.

Guk:

Am not hating o but what business does a Vice President have with a TROUBLEMAKER007 if not trying to persuade him to use him for thuggery in 2019 campaign to cause troube or scatter the elections when they lose and feed more misery to Nigerians. Òdè òshì!!

Two f00lz cheesy

Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by obowunmi(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
He has nothing important to do except to attend weddings.
Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by olumide4christ: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
bamoski:
Imagine

This man and his wife keep disgracing the office of the vice president.

Attending the wedding of a common blogger is unacceptable.

One more reason why him and his master be sent back to daura and ogbomoso respectively in 2019 angry

If he is just 'a common blogger', I don't think Osinbajo would be there. Some bloggers are made you know...Linda Ikeji is a blogger..I don't think you are richer than her to refer to her as common. In the spirit of humility, even if the groom is 'common', we should not look down on him but rather attend his wedding...he could be president of Nigeria tomorrow..only God knows. Osinbajo has done the right thing by attending even though the guy may be common. Besides the father of the bride is a RCCG pastor & as such, Osinbajo was invited by his co-pastor...can you see the connection?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted by Paradigm777: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
cheesy
lilytender:

Hatred can lead to hypertension. Pray for the kind of Mercy and Favour that God has given Osinbajo instead of bottling up anger and hatred.
Someone can not joke with you guys in peace again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me / Xenophobia: Multichoice Nigeria Condemns Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.