Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) (13725 Views)

Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React / Governor Dankwambo Condemns BBNaija: See The Reply He Got / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by metronaija2: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Gombe state Governor Dankwambo at the 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Combined Convocation of Gombe State University, is indeed another significant milestone in the thirteen years of existence of our noble institution.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-gov-dankwambo-attends-gombe-state-university-convocation/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by DrRasheed: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hahahahahhaahahha.......
PDP governors high on toothpaste to think this thing will defeat Pmb.
The heading should be Emir of Kano attend Gombe varsity convocation.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by christejames(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
A working and vivacious guvnor indeed. One need to visit Gombe State to appreciate the developmental strides of this young man.
I can't wait for him to dislodge that misfit occupant of Aso Rock cause by 2019 we are sending Buhari #B2D.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by dignity33: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
DrRasheed:
Hahahahahhaahahha.......
In atmosphere of free and fair election anybody can defeat PMB.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by DrRasheed: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
dignity33:
In atmosphere of free and fair election anybody can defeat PMB.
Okay go and Contest, invite your village people too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by DrRasheed: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
christejames:
A working and vivacious guvnor indeed. One need to visit Gombe State to appreciate the developmental strides of this young man.
I can't wait for him to dislodge that misfit occupant of Aso Rock cause by 2019 we are sending Buhari #B2D.
Stop wasting wailing mahnn...We also can't wait to see u wail in 2019.
infrastructural development in gombe was done by Sen Goje.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by christejames(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
DrRasheed:

Who is wailing?

I am only saying the fact dear, don't care whatever you tag me. And I insist that most of the modern facilities in the state were provided by Dankwanbo. Danjuma Goje did a nice work in steering the wheel of the state on the path to progress but that not withstanding, Dankwanbo stands out between them. I'm currently in the state and seeing things for myself. I'm not an asslicker like most of y'all.

I reiterate that come 2019 he will send Buhari packing to Daura by his grace.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by DrRasheed: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
christejames:

Who is wailing?

I am only saying the fact dear, don't care whatever you tag me. And I insist that most of the modern facilities in the state were provided by Dankwanbo. Danjuma Goje did a nice work in steering the wheel of the state on the path to progress but that not withstanding, Dankwanbo stands out between them. I'm currently in the state and seeing things for myself. I'm not an asslicker like most of y'all.

I reiterate that come 2019 he will send Buhari packing to Daura by his grace.
Perhaps u are there as a visitor... got a family mansion behind San Hussain mall. so no need discussing with u.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by christejames(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
DrRasheed:

Perhaps u are there as a visitor... got a family mansion behind San Hussain mall. so no need discussing with u.

Not really here as a visitor, been here close to a year now and have been working with the state's development board so I know what I'm saying. San Hussein is even at the downtown area of the City and I don't classify that area as classy or pristine but there are a whole lot of development in that state for a state as young as that and also in the north, it speaks a lot about the quality of leadership which Dankwanbo wields.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
PDP presidential candidate.

Ipork yuut must be a long thing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
grin grin grin Make mouth no kill you. The PDP are trying to see if the guy is sell able reason behind the headline.

DrRasheed:
Hahahahahhaahahha.......
Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by DrRasheed: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin Make mouth no kill you. The PDP are trying to see if the guy is sell able reason behind the headline.

U say something woo.
Bunch of Hypocrites.
Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by fakuta(f): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
good politician is hard to find
Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by afbstrategies: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
ok
Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by adewuyiade: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Our next Pdp pres

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by adewuyiade: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Our next Pdp president

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
christejames:

Not really here as a visitor, been here close to a year now and have been working with the state's development board so I know what I'm saying. San Hussein is even at the downtown area of the City and I don't classify that area as classy or pristine but there are a whole lot of development in that state for a state as young as that and also in the north, it speaks a lot about the quality of leadership which Dankwanbo wields.
Dakwambo consolidated on what Goje started and he has out performed Goje.
Gombe people don't like Dakwambo for reasons best known to them. But we that are strangers in Gombe sing Dakwambo's praise because the man is a good administrator. But I don't see Dakwambo defeating Buhari come 2019 because only Gombe votes can not give Dakwambo the presidential ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by wakeupafricanyo: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
DrRasheed:
Hahahahahhaahahha.......

Accept it or leave it that is politics it happen 2015 now is
DANKWAMBO time
Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by wakeupafricanyo: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
DANKWAMBO time ticking
Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
that Dakwambo is contesting the election is a plus to the PDP. I prefer him to Atiku. this is someone who has a passed through a thorough development stage. he's shown he's a good and competent manager of resources and most importantly we need someone to will unify this highly polarized nation wrought forth by that fool in Aso Villa.
that man called Buhari is a cancer that need to be cut off ASAP
Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by Witnes: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
If bubu can failed that was been considered as d messiah, Dankwabus can fail as well.
All Nigeria politicians are d same.
Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
yea
Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by christejames(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
Jidibia:

Dakwambo consolidated on what Goje started and he has out performed Goje.
Gombe people don't like Dakwambo for reasons best know to them. But we that are strangers in Gombe sing Dakwambo's praise because the man is a good administrator. But I don't see Dakwambo defeating Buhari come 2019 because only Gombe votes can not give Dakwambo the presidential ticket.

Nice submission but I would only fault where you said Buhari is undefeatable hinging it on the votes from Gombe but I would like you to know that he is a member of one of the major political parties in the continent that just got rejuvenated coupled with the abysmal performance of the ruling party, you still think majority of Nigerians will repeat the same mistake they made in 2015?

This PDP currently is for the youths.
Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by dewaskillz: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
cool
Witnes:
If bubu can failed that was been considered as d messiah, Dankwabus can fail as well.
All Nigeria politicians are d same.
cry
It was people like you that saw him as the Messiah. I know a zone that shouted to the world about this man tribalistic and nepotistic nature but they were termed Fulani haters whereas they have been voting the fulanis before now.
Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
DrRasheed:

both of them have tried in developing Gombe State to where it is today
Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by Bluffly: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
The rate at which convocations are delayed and then later combined shows that our universities lacks the depth to be called a university
Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by Witnes: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
dewaskillz:
cool
cry
It was people like you that saw him as the Messiah. I know a zone that shouted to the world about this man tribalistic and nepotistic nature but they were termed Fulani haters whereas they have been voting the fulanis before now.
Eh, pple like me that saw him as d messiah, kindly prove ur assertion man
Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by Edoblakky(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
DrRasheed:
Hahahahahhaahahha.......
Thoughts and talks of this like is the reason it is difficult for Nigeria to make progress. Are you truly happy the way Nigeria is?
Do you think this is the best Nigeria can be?
We're not talking just about an individual but the destiny of a nation.
Do you truly want progress for your country? Then, the present captain cannot guarantee that.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by Jaydee009: 12:56am On Mar 11, 2018
The problem with Buharified zombies is that they prefer to suffer and die under the rulership of their failed god called Buhari.

Most of their comments here is driven by religious and ethnic sentiments. Even the blind can see that Buhari is a comprehensive failure.

Dankwambo is well trained and accomplished as a former Accountant-General of the Federation as well as a 2 term governor of Gombe.

In case the jihadist zombies have forgotten, Dankwambo is one of the few PDP governors that won resoundingly in the north in 2015 when they were drunk from Buhari "Sai baba" body odour.

Whether you like it or not Buhari will be retired in 2019. After all he only won Jonathan by less than 3 million votes in 2015 despite all the millions of underage voters smuggled into the elections by Jega. (they even went ahead to kill the Kano State Resident electoral Commissioner just to cover their crimes).

Buharified zombies need our help and prayers.
Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 3:51am On Mar 11, 2018
christejames:

Nice submission but I would only fault where you said Buhari is undefeatable hinging it on the votes from Gombe but I would like you to know that he is a member of one of the major political parties in the continent that just got rejuvenated coupled with the abysmal performance of the ruling party, you still think majority of Nigerians will repeat the same mistake they made in 2015?

This PDP currently is for the youths.
Hmmmmm...... I wish we could talk this over the telephone. I am so lazy on the keyboard. I have so many reasons for saying that. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) by Automatic3444(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2018
APC has lost it – Prof. ABC Nwosu

“I expect that the PDP shall come back to power for several reasons. The first is that the PDP guarantees political stability for Nigeria and its continued existence as one nation where all constituent groups have a sense of belonging. This is in sharp contrast to the APC where many constituent groups are marginalised and have begun to question the reason for the existence of Nigeria. The second reason is that PDP had clear plans on the economy and during its 16 years rule, there was economic growth. Nigeria was freed from debt peonage. The ICT sector exploded. The exchange rate stabilised at under N200 per dollar. And the electricity sector was identified as emergency case, serious money invested in NIPP and similar projects.

“Of course, the PDP government being human was bound to make some mistakes which it did. The ICT succeeded, the debt relief succeeded and the economy grew. Sovereign Wealth Fund was established. But the privatization and the electricity programmes did not. So, if the PDP had continued, it would have gone back to the drawing board to see why these failed. This is in contrast with the APC that continues to say it makes no mistakes and that it never promised anything in its manifesto. And everything was PDP’s fault.

“Even the corruption issue, I have said several times that on May 29, 1999, President Obasanjo of the PDP same day of his inauguration gave me the blueprint for ICPC and NDDC which were immediately transmitted to the National Assembly. The EFCC followed. These to date are the legal instruments for the anti-corruption war in Nigeria. Even the Whistle-Blower idea belongs to the PDP.

“So, the APC’s claims on anti corruption war are laughable especially in view of serious corruption cases many from the centre of government which are in the public domain. Nigerians now make a joke of snakes swallowing money. Monkeys carting away money and even a popular comedian has withdrawn his account with a popular bank that has elephant as its logo!

“The abduction of Dapchi girls is a sad and unfortunate incident and my sympathy lies completely with the parents of the girls. It will be wrong for me to make any further comments on this except to pray that these girls and the remaining Chibok girls are returned safely to their families and schools secure because education is the key to the future.

“How all these shall play out in 2019, I do not know. All I shall do is to work very hard for my party, the PDP, to return to power because I believe in my party and its founding principles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) / PDP Asks Justice Bulkachuwa To Recuse Selffrom Presidential Tribunal / Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.