Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/03/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/03/18 (453 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/10/17 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/03/18 by dallyemmy: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/03/18 by dallyemmy: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
Prayers of Praise and Worship
1. Worthy are you, Our Lord & God!
Revelation 4:11, ESV Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created.

2. Prayer is the key: Sing Praises to God!
Psalm 9:1-2, NLT I will praise you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done. I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High.

3. Let all that I am Praise the Lord!
Psalm 103:1-2, NLT Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me.

4. I will praise you, my GOD and KING!
Psalm 145:1, TLB I will praise you, my God and King, and bless your name each day and forever.

5. By God’s grace, I will Praise and Worship God Forever!
Psalm 86:12, NIV I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. (Amen, Amen, & Amen!)
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/03/18 by dallyemmy: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Saturday, March 10, 2018) - HOLINESS MADE SIMPLE

1.Thank you, Father, for creating me in your image and likeness.

2.Thank you, Father, for your transformation agenda and daily works of restoration, in my life.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every sprit of self-will, disobedience, and stubbornness in my life be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, release upon my life the spirit of total and complete obedience, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me a heart that is completely sold out to evangelism, soul-winning, and follow-up, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me fruits to show for my labours in your Vineyard and let the fruits abide forever, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every hindrance and obstacle to my fulfilling the great commission, be removed, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the power and the grace, to go and make disciples of all Nations; that they may be well rooted and grounded, in your word, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let me make heaven and help me to take as many as possible with me, in Jesus' name.

11.Thank you, Father, for the abundance of your grace upon Pastor E.A. Adeboye; and for making him a positive example for many believers to follow.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/03/18 by dallyemmy: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Sunday, March 11, 2018) - GETTING ANSWERS THROUGH WORSHIP

1.I worship and adore you, my Father, because you are the king of kings and Lord of lords; the Alpha and the Omega; the beginning and the end.

2.Father, you are the God that sitteth upon the circle of the earth; you are the One that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain; all the inhabitants of the earth, are like grasshoppers, before you.

3.Father, there is no one we can liken unto you; there is no one we can compare with you; you are the Holy One of Israel.

4.Lord, I bow before your throne of grace and mercy; you are greater than the greatest, you are higher than the highest, you are older than the oldest, you are richer than the richest, and you are better than the best.

5.Thank you, Father, for your faithfulness, concerning your promises.

6.Thank you, Father, for the grace to call upon you and to receive answers.

7.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, restore true worship in your church and cause a big revival to break, in our time, that your name may be glorified, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, wear upon me, permanently, the garment of your praise and empower me to always worship you in spirit and in truth, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, release upon my tongue, power to decree a thing and for it to be established, instantly, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and grant all his heart's desires, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/03/18 / Nigerian Man Explains Why Easter Falls On April Fools’ Day / The "Laws Of Tithes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.