Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,774 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Yoruba As Football: Enough Is Enough - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba As Football: Enough Is Enough (2000 Views)

Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan / S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba As Football: Enough Is Enough by AloyEmeka5: 12:22pm On May 02, 2010
Becomrich7:

The igbo got 5 people and the Yorubas who are several time more populated got 4 seat. Look at this satellite picture and ask yourself, if that is fair. No , be honest with yourself. I dont think anyone should start posting online and we all start disgracing ourself before it is corrected.

Look at the satellite pictures. There is no moral justification for all this. It is an issue of human right.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba As Football: Enough Is Enough by kcblast(m): 6:13pm On May 02, 2010
Becomrich7:

What does that have to do with the topic
na wa 2 dat guy o angry angry angry
Re: Yoruba As Football: Enough Is Enough by AloyEmeka5: 1:02am On May 03, 2010
yemmight:

You are a fool, how do you talk about yoruba without odua? You're real igbo boy without any history.
Re: Yoruba As Football: Enough Is Enough by igboboy1(m): 7:34am On May 03, 2010
yemmight:

You are a fool, how do you talk about yoruba without odua? You're real igbo boy without any history.

at least learn to read before you write like an slowpoke.

this is what u wrote before,

yemmight:

And Yorubaman made this place available for all you haters to post. You must be ingrates. Either u like or not Yoruba rule and others follow.

and this was my reply below
igbo boy:

yoruba rule yoruba finish, commot odua land and see if yoruba even get mentioned, ethnocentric fool

infact let me reword it for your illiterate a$$, So i said outside of yorubaland/odualand, yorubas/odua peeps dont get mentioned,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Parties Are Demonic And Dubious, Says Ihonvbere / Joanthan Vs Atiku Debate- Tonight? / Here Is The Original Script For Innocence Of Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.