Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,434 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Bbnaija:bambam: I Have Pray Before Having Sex (photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija:bambam: I Have Pray Before Having Sex (photos) (889 Views)

BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Had Sex. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija:bambam: I Have Pray Before Having Sex (photos) by SamuelTurner(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
Actress and singer Oluwabamike “Bambam” Olawunmi joins the House secretly from her family. A native of Ogun state, Bambam said that she pray before having sex

Re: Bbnaija:bambam: I Have Pray Before Having Sex (photos) by Paradigm777: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
Like seriously?
What was the prayer contents? Like Father, I sanctify Teddy A d!ck, and transform it to the rod of Aaron and as I sit on it may the eyes of my understanding be enlighten to behold the 45million IJN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija:bambam: I Have Pray Before Having Sex (photos) by MJBOLT: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
LOL,you no well grin

Paradigm777:
Like seriously?
What was the prayer contents? Like Father, I sanctify Teddy A d!ck, and transform it to the rod of Aaron and as I sit on it may the eyes of my understanding be enlighten to behold the 45million IJN

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:bambam: I Have Pray Before Having Sex (photos) by Paradigm777: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
MJBOLT:
LOL,you no well grin

Guy I tire for BBN
Re: Bbnaija:bambam: I Have Pray Before Having Sex (photos) by MJBOLT: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
no be only you o,most topics related to BBN 2K18 is always sex related,last edition was not like this

Paradigm777:

Guy I tire for BBN

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:bambam: I Have Pray Before Having Sex (photos) by Paradigm777: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
MJBOLT:
no be only you o,most topics related to BBN 2K18 is always sex related,last edition was not like this

Who did this to us as a nation?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:bambam: I Have Pray Before Having Sex (photos) by MJBOLT: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
that question pass me
Paradigm777:
Who did this to us as a nation?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:bambam: I Have Pray Before Having Sex (photos) by SmallmebigGod: 12:30am On Mar 11, 2018
MJBOLT:
that question pass me

Na your type dey scatter country jor, words wet supposed dey allign left you don turn am go right, and you will be yabbing Buhari for turning Nigeria upside down smiley . just joking o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers Aki And Pawpaw Funny Old Days / #bbnaija: Venita Mocks Her Ex Husband / Saheed Balogun Lost It All: As Mustapha Solagbade Discovers Real Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.