Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Pictures of Anambra best schools - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of Anambra best schools (41262 Views)

PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra / Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju / Inec Declares Victor Umeh Winner Of Anambra Central Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by Michael004: 1:11am On Mar 12, 2018
deomelo:
That's PART 1.

I have PART 3 loading...

grin grin grin
You have killed this thread with this mind blowing school pictures. will be wowing in his mind but afraid to say it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by flyca: 2:42am On Mar 12, 2018
You posted two schools in Osun, one in Ogun, and a lot of chest beating "I don't finish them Igbos grin"

Huh? Na so? undecided undecided
SMH

Meanwhile the person you are attacking has posted up to 20 schools from one state! With official websites to back-up his claims.

Some people are just plain silly!
Just having sleepless night over nothing. Taaaa angry

10 Likes

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by flyca: 2:48am On Mar 12, 2018
Meanwhile, I'm not in doubt. There are good schools in Lagos, Ogun, Osun, PH etc. But it doesn't have to be a fight. Create your own thread and display them. Let's also enjoy the sights of those places. Don't be attacking another person senselessly.

His crime: He is proud of his homestate!
Na wa o cry

8 Likes

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by flyca: 2:57am On Mar 12, 2018
deomelo:

Biko don't drag me into your madness. Thank you kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by hornyofife: 6:02am On Mar 12, 2018
Mods, thank you for spraying your insecticides on this thread.. we need a mosquito free sleep... Afonja mosquito's can go and d*e

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by lawrence35(m): 6:49am On Mar 12, 2018
Yeah.... I have worked with most of them.

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by BeijinDossier: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2018
Deomelllo don suffer. osun villager. Hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by Michael004: 7:34am On Mar 12, 2018
post=65758101:

What is position of Osun on national exams? Please I want you to replay me
Why hiding his pictures, no be you asked him to show you what Osun get?

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by BeijinDossier: 7:36am On Mar 12, 2018
He should open a thread and show us his village osun pictures and not here. That was why the mod cleaned his village osun pictures out from this thread. cheesy

Michael004:
Why hiding his pictures, no be you asked him to show you what Osun get?

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by Michael004: 7:42am On Mar 12, 2018
hornyofife:
Mods, thank you for spraying your insecticides on this thread.. we need a mosquito free sleep... Afonja mosquito's can go and d*e
Una be coward o. Una dared him to him to show you the school from from Osun. And he showed una, but una run go call mods hehehehehe, he don talk am before that una go call mod If he starts grin grin. U told him na lie that una get mind. But una don fumble grin cheesy. Deomelo, you are a champion jorrr.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by Michael004: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2018
BeijinDossier:
He should open a thread and show us his village osun pictures and not here. That was why the mod cleaned his village osun pictures out from this thread. cheesy

Oga, Gerrarahia, una no get mind. If na we create thread and you we asked una to display una own, non of us will ever ask mod to remove it. Talk truth, that school killed all the schools you people have been showing. Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by Michael004: 7:56am On Mar 12, 2018
flyca:
Meanwhile, I'm not in doubt. There are good schools in Lagos, Ogun, Osun, PH etc. But it doesn't have to be a fight. Create your own thread and display them. Let's also enjoy the sights of those places. Don't be attacking another person senselessly.

His crime: He is proud of his homestate!
Na wa o cry
He never attacked, it was that dared him to show what he got from Osun, I told the guy self not to answer, but keeps mentioning Osun and telling him to show schools in Osun. He didn't even show others, just one and they Don run go meet mod sharpally. Enjoy your thread since you do not want criticism. But this will thread will always be referred to whenever Yoruba create a thread about their own region and una start they start their own rubbish. The guy is a champion. grin grin. These people are scared of what the thread will be filled it with his pictures. I just calm, cos if I want to do it, I will post so many schools like ola oluwa group of school, hallmark school, seabal, impact, fumbi titi, Fabian, Bishop huge, citadel etc. But I decided not to. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by BeijinDossier: 7:58am On Mar 12, 2018
Clown just shut up illiterate. No one asked the mod to remove your village osun pictures. It was removed because they were village schools from osun. cheesy

Michael004:
Oga, Gerrarahia, una no get mind. If na we create thread and you we asked una to display una own, non of us will ever ask mod to remove it. Talk truth, that school killed all the schools you people have been showing. Chai

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 12, 2018
post=65742298:
Let us visit best private schools in Anambra

Blossom fount Awka
wow I'm from delta state but i must confess, this school is just wow..
I can't stop looking at the picture..

6 Likes

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by flyca: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Michael004:
He never attacked, it was that dared him to show what he got from Osun, I told the guy self not to answer, but keeps mentioning Osun and telling him to show schools in Osun. He didn't even show others, just one and they Don run go meet mod sharpally. Enjoy your thread since you do not want criticism. But this will thread will always be referred to whenever Yoruba create a thread about their own region and una start they start their own rubbish. The guy is a champion. grin grin. These people are scared of what the thread will be filled it with his pictures. I just calm, cos if I want to do it, I will post so many schools like ola oluwa group of school, hallmark school, seabal, impact, fumbi titi, Fabian, Bishop huge, citadel etc. But I decided not to. grin
Eh... the guy started ranting from page 1 and owning to the fact that you were fanning him. I don't know the details but I just think that since there is a lot to show from your region, just open your own thread and display them. We will be happy to view them.

Na wa for this witch-hunting mentality o

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by BeijinDossier: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2018
post=65742298:
Let us visit best private schools in Anambra

Blossom fount Awka

This school is located at Ngozika estates phase-1. That's where my kids school. A very beautiful British-American standard school cool

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by Michael004: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2018
flyca:
You posted two schools in Osun, one in Ogun, and a lot of chest beating "I don't finish them Igbos grin"

Huh? Na so? undecided undecided
SMH

Meanwhile the person you are attacking has posted up to 20 schools from one state! With official websites to back-up his claims.

Some people are just plain silly!
Just having sleepless night over nothing. Taaaa angry
And do they give him chance to? They know what is coming up. Who is more pained, those that cried to the mods or the person that they dared to post school from his state? grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by Michael004: 8:09am On Mar 12, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Clown just shut up illiterate. No one asked the mod to remove your village osun pictures. It was removed because they were village schools from osun. cheesy

Village school that killed all the so called international schools. The thing pain you people

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by flyca: 8:11am On Mar 12, 2018
BeijinDossier:
This school is located at Ngozika estates phase-1. That's where my kids school. A very beautiful British-American standard school cool
Pls what's their school fees like. I'm interested please

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by BeijinDossier: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2018
What is this villager yapping about? Get lost with your village school pictures. If you have something reasonable to show why not open a thread for it. All the time you wasted camping on this thread since yesterday it's enough to open a thread and show what you have got in your village called osun.

Michael004:
Village school that killed all the so called international schools. The thing pain you people

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Anambra best schools by BeijinDossier: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2018
flyca:

Pls what's their school fees like. I'm interested please

There school fees is OK and affordable compare to other schools of the same standard. With 400k you can register 2 kids though that was the estimate of 3yrs ago. You may go there at the estate to find out the current fees.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers / Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.