Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

The Mercies Of God Will Encompass You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mercies Of God Will Encompass You. (358 Views)

Satan Stole Me From My Family! The Mercies Of GOD Rescued Me / Very Urgent!!!! Plead For The Mercies Of GOD O Ye People And Nations. / Are You A Believer, Check This On Sure Mercies Of God By Apst Joshua Sel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mercies Of God Will Encompass You. by bummyla(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Do not withhold your mercy from me, LORD; may your love and faithfulness always protect me.
Psalm 40:11

Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:5

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Psalm 23:6

The Almighty God will surprise you with complete joy.
You will hear good news that will make you leap for joy, and have Blessings that will dazzle your imagination.
The mercies of God will encompass you such that your morning will be good, your afternoon will be better, your evening will be glorious and your night will be peaceful.
The grace of God will speak for you throughout the year. Amen.
https://bummyla.com/2018/03/10/the-mercies-of-god-will-encompass-you/

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Going To Church This Morning / Judgement And Anger Of God Is Coming To Hit Earth Again, Are You Ready? / Pay Your Tithes And Offerings Here If You Are Looking For Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.