Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

If You Are Going To Church This Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Going To Church This Morning (332 Views)

As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This / My Experience In Church This Morning / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Going To Church This Morning by lightblazingnow(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2018
John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

If you are not hosting CHRIST in you every second, you are just practicing religion and not relating with the real person Jesus Christ who is alive

14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you

You shall know. Knowledge is what he brings to you not Darkness, not confusion. You shall know your origin. That you come from above, not part of the world system. Subject to robbers and decays..

14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

If you do not yet have a course, substance of things hope for, the evidence of things not seen, forget it. You have missed the first love. When you love that name Jesus many do not know what pleasure it brings

14:22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

Judas was curious as you are now

14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Answers the question of all time, how can I serve God. It's not possible to serve God Almighty. All of the controversies men have made up just to hide have been removed over here: If a man loves you, he will take care of you. That's what the man mean. He can do anything because of love. Love covers all wrong. Where there is no love there is no forgiveness, but with love there is obedience and peace

14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

He made announcement of the Spirit coming

14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

And he is here right now with us

14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid

Our hearts are firm and strong

14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Love brings rejoicing

14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

14:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.
Re: If You Are Going To Church This Morning by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2018
Re: If You Are Going To Church This Morning by eezeribe(m): 7:02am On Mar 11, 2018
OK
Re: If You Are Going To Church This Morning by Neurotika: 7:54am On Mar 11, 2018
There are better things to do on a Sunday morning than go to church.
Re: If You Are Going To Church This Morning by lightblazingnow(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2018
Mighty grace
Re: If You Are Going To Church This Morning by lightblazingnow(m): 6:28am On Mar 18, 2018
Understanding

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Church Brother / A New Fruit Discovered... / Pope Francis Baptizes Nigerian Migrant Hailed As A Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.