Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. (77004 Views)

Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic / Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) / Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by maasoap(m): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

You also need to see where they are coming from. This is not USA where the government provides the basic and guarantees enabling environment for hardworking people to prosper.
No one is disputing your point, I reside in Nigeria too. But that doesn't justify washing cars in the traffic, in the middle of the roads. It is simply a part of our culture that makes us get away with anything. I repeat again, no serious law enforcement in Nigeria. Simple.
Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
maasoap:

No one is disputing your point, I reside in Nigeria too. But that doesn't justify washing cars in the traffic, in the middle of the roads. It is simply a part of our culture that makes us get away with anything. I repeat again, no serious law enforcement in Nigeria. Simple.

Lawmakers where such is rampant should make laws first .then enforcement can take place. But where are they?

If it law enforcement in all spheres I concur to its non existence even to criminal justice system total failure.
Indiscipline on part of the citizenry is another major issue . All interwoven. Na all join together
Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by Tunks2017(m): 6:50am On Mar 13, 2018
fSociety:
They must be Igbo

What concern tribe & car wash?

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
In some parts of Germany you can't even wash your car in front of your house because of environmental laws. Just shows how different the two societies are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD / Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) / Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.