Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Shopping Experience With Gearbest - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Shopping Experience With Gearbest (616 Views)

Terrible Shopping Experience On Jumia / Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here / 7 Things You Should Take Note Of While Shopping For A Phone In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shopping Experience With Gearbest by sainttobs(m): 12:14am On Mar 11, 2018
Shopping Experience With Gearbest
A couple of weeks ago, some products were ordered on my behalf from Gearbest and today I am going to share with you my experience shopping with Gearbest. There are many reasons why I love shopping from Gearbest, one of which is the cheap price of products. They offer some of the lowest prices in the market, but more on that later.

What Is Gearbest?

I know most of us have heard of Gearbest.com but if you haven’t, let me introduce you. Gearbest is an online shopping where you get to order products of your choice and get them shipped directly to your doorstep. On Gearbest.com you can purchase products ranging from technology gadgets, accessories, electronics, home appliances, fashion, kitchen equipments, basically anything you need and you can get them delivered directly to your doorstep.

One reason I love shopping on Gearbest is that on Gearbest you can find products you wouldn’t find on other local(Nigerian) online shopping sites. Products from makers like Xiaomi, Ulefone, Oukitel, Bluboo and other foreign producers. Also these products come at a much cheaper price. You can buy products in bulk at discounted prices and later sell here and make profit.

How Reliable Is Gearbest?

How reliable is Gearbest? I have personally used Gearbest and can assure you it is very reliable.

When shopping on Gearbest you search for the products you want to purchase, when you’ve found it, click on “Add to Cart”. The product will be added to your cart which you can find in the top right corner of your screen. After you’ve finished shopping you click on your cart. There you will find all the products you chose.

Gearbest accepts various payment methods including PayPal, Verve, Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard among others. Visit the Gearbest Payment Method page for more information on payment. You can easily pay using your ATM card here in Nigeria. You can also use coupon codes to get discounts on products.

There are 4 different shipping methods on Gearbest: Unregistered, Registered, Priority line and expedited shipping. The expected arrival time for each shipping method is different. The only countries products cannot be shipped to are: South Sudan and Palestine. My own product was shipped via dhl express and I received it after 2 weeks right at my doorstep. Visit The Gearbest Shipping Method Page for detailed info on shipping method and arrival time

After you have purchased the product you will receive a tracking number and also a link that shows you the status of the package in your mail. I received my own tracking number two day after the product was purchased.

The product was brought right to my doorstep and after confirming my identity with my ID Card I got my product, no stress. Also you may need to provide your tracking number so just keep it at hand.

The package was intact and the products were in perfect working condition. Here are some pictures of the product I received.(For some reason I am having problems uploading the pictures of the products. Just follow the link at the end of the post to see the pictures) Thanks.
IMG_20180305_154622

IMG_20180305_154753

IMG_20180305_154823

Shopping on Gearbest is very easy and reliable. With Gearbest you get to buy products at cheaper price and get it delivered to you anywhere in the world. Lots of Nigerians now shop from Gearbest easily, either in bulk to resell to others or for personal use. Start shopping on Gearbest now.

Recommended Products

Here are some products you might be interested in buying. All these products come at discounted prices.

1. DarkMax 220mm FPV Racing Drone : 1519869218380051640

2. S9 Micro Foldable RC Quadcopter – RTF: 1503442322790691821

3. Bluetooth Wireless Joystick Gamepad Controller for PS3: 1500610245662639022

4. AOMWAY Commander V1 FPV Goggles:1511114102603932791

5. Anet E12 3D Printer: 1510312898179580752

If you have any questions, inquiry or opinions share them in the comment section. Also don’t forget to share.

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

Source: http://www.9jatechguru.com.ng/2018/03/shopping-experience-with-gearbest.html

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Much For Fairky Used IPHONE 6? / Infinix Is Going Into Partnership With Someone Big In The Music Industry. / Customised SMS Platforms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.