Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Someone Stole My Laptop And I Am Getting Reset Emails. Can I Track It - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Someone Stole My Laptop And I Am Getting Reset Emails. Can I Track It (431 Views)

I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. / How Can I Use My Laptop As A TV, And Also Connect It With Gotv? / How To Hard Reset An Android Device With A Chinese Recovery Menu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Stole My Laptop And I Am Getting Reset Emails. Can I Track It by NigerianScholar: 5:22am On Mar 11, 2018
I am a student of babcock university
So. My laptop was stolen on friday and i started getting notifications that my facebook security code is this. My facebook password has been changed. Then the guy did the same with my email. He used my recovery email. They were both logged on. I was able to recover both with my phone number/ security question

I have tried google. But i need to find out if there is a way i can track the exact location of the laptop. Using ip adress,facebook account or microsoft. (Its easy to do this for phone) but i think its impossible to do for a laptop. I didnt install any anti theft software. And most of my classmates knew my password (BIG MISTAKE)

Any help that can be offered is welcome

(1) (Reply)

Programmatic Solution For Effective Sale Of Advertising Inventory Through RTB / I Need Bulk SMS And E-mail Services In Abuja / Nigeria Missing In Digital Ranking Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.