Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" (32081 Views)

I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by Breezzy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by Breezzy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
Yes we already knew. Next topic please
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
but she has had sex with banana,cucumber or Aisha.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by Abfinest007(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
a virgin prostitute

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by Ashez: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chivasex:
lies
Where you the one that disvirgined her? if no then chill
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by JoshuaKay(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Tor a ti gbo
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by Meristem: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex WITH A GUY Before"

Haba Nigerians, think!!!! cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by AngelicBeing: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
buygala:
her virginity her problem smiley

To all those who say she is lying..... have u fvcked her before?
Yes, via Bluetooth tongue
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by thatigboman: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mods, you are not serious people. Where is the video of all the lies the blogger told? Just mention CeeC and all bloggers will go about twisting what she says to buy market. And im so disappointed that you mods that should have known better just push d lies to the frontpage, without proof or evidence.
Which ever money u make from spinning lies, detrimental to another human being, is blood money. Cleanse yourselves from such
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by hammer6U: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
RAPE BROTHER HOUSE.

THEY WONT LEAVE HER ALONE.

IT IS BY FORCE
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by romme2u: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Yeah yeah
Hilary Clinton just had a sex change too
Mugabe is now the president of Russia
Putin now works in the circus

International politics will not kee you
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by dhabrite(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
Na Virgin ah dey like
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by BABANGBALI: 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Person wey most guys wey dey watch bbnaija don fok tire for their dreams
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by Zipopo(m): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
Infact she never kiss before........ yummier yummy

Dem never squeeze her breast .....ogbologbo bae

During her NYSC.... Hmmm make I no vex ooo
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by fashionale(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
We've heard that before, next lie?

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by Olubee22(f): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
The guy said woah like "kaare, omo ale oniro oshi" grin
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
If you say so, who am I to judge?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by Norabay(f): 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
i don't really argue with her but i don't believe that virgins can survive there.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by NairaMaster1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
But you have had sex with a girl before?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by Coldfeets: 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
It's very possible na.

Probably she belongs to the Chidimma crew which means the only way she use to have sex is either thru Mr Cucumber or with a little finger finger and licky licky help from other females.

Reason am na.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by focus7: 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
If Cee-C is a Virgin i guess my mama self is a Virgin, who will disvirgin her?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by Lucas10(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
Cele tan e Iwo tan abela. Idiot
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by mogbeyiteren: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
Her father is neither a Pastor nor Elder in the church, but at least, she has a sense of decency.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by mogbeyiteren: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
focus7:
If Cee-C is a Virgin i guess my mama self is a Virgin, who will disvirgin her?
Pick pocket would always suspect everyone to do same job as him or her. Go and disvirgin her urself.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by GuntersChain(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
ok she is a virgin and never had sex with a guy, maybe she does it with girls or cucumber tins.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by bikefab(m): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
Babe said she has never had sex "with a guy". Meaning she has had sex but not with a male partner, it might have been with a female, an object or perhaps an animal..! Sense will not kill me...
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by focus7: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
mogbeyiteren:
Pick pocket would always suspect everyone to do same job as him or her. Go and disvirgin her urself.

Just as you disvirgin your mother i guess.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by Houseofglam7(f): 12:09am On Mar 12, 2018
romme2u:

International politics will not kee you

grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by ROCE: 1:15am On Mar 12, 2018
Abnormal is the new normal. She ain't had sex before, she ain't had. So many hypocritical Nigerians. Someone says she hasn't had, it's a lie. She say she has had, they call her ashawo, immoral etc. rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" by cimbol(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him / TTT's Wife And Kids On Their Daughter's Birthday On Saturday (Photos) / 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.