Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Lucius Iwejuru Ugorji, Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Imo Resumes Duty - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucius Iwejuru Ugorji, Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Imo Resumes Duty (26869 Views)

Breaking News: Mbaise Priest Finally Emerges Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese / Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Onah Singing Kizz Daniel's Song 'Cough' (Video) / Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucius Iwejuru Ugorji, Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Imo Resumes Duty by Jogunomi1: 12:35am On Mar 12, 2018
mkpurumma090:
Okay... But watch your mouth

The person you quoted said a fact. No need to watch his mouth.
Re: Lucius Iwejuru Ugorji, Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Imo Resumes Duty by opribo(m): 5:47am On Mar 12, 2018
These people have set a bad precedence. First they challenged the infalibity of the Pope's decision. Second they have sown the seed of discord . The should also bear in mind that the brethren in Awka will not forget.

1 Like

Re: Lucius Iwejuru Ugorji, Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Imo Resumes Duty by sanerugwei: 6:06am On Mar 12, 2018
xpool:

Think before you type!
Think twice to eliminate confusion.
Why can't you comment without insulting the Pope and Catholics?
Was Jesus Christ not sent by God?
Was Jesus Christ not rejected?
Does that in anyway make God less Omnipotent?

You lack comprehension, I cannot help you.

Okay, let me just help, kindly go back and reread my comment slowly, then very slowly, then finally read it normally.

Then point out where your pope or church was insulted.
So your reason for rejecting the bishop was because Jesus was rejected abi?

In essence, you equate your pope to God, and the rejected bishop to Jesus, by that lame analogy, hmmm.

You better examine your faith wella, just an advice.
Re: Lucius Iwejuru Ugorji, Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Imo Resumes Duty by writeprof(m): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2018
LaudableXX:

Osun state, ke? Guy, tell us the name of that Anglican church and its' diocese, sharp-sharp! shocked Most Anglican churches would not reject a priest sent to them, except they had earlier heard bad reports about such a priest from elsewhere! A church in Osun state where the congregation is likely to be predominantly Yoruba, is highly unlikely to reject a Yoruba vicar or Bishop solely on ethnic grounds, simply because he comes from another part of the same region. sad

I know many Anglican churches across various communities in the Southwest, whose congregation are made up of Yoruba people, yet the vicar in charge of such a church is a pure Igbo man. In Lagos, some Anglican churches with predominantly Igbo members, also hold services in Igbo. I have attended a few. undecided

In one of those churches, their vicar was posted elsewhere and the church protested against the move to remove him from the church. sad The Archdeacon had to wade in, and explain that the proposed move was a promotion, as that vicar was going to become a Venerable, but if he remained within their church, that means the members do not want him to be promoted. They changed their minds, and supported the move. It was just a case of appealing to their understanding! cheesy

I won't mention names. He was one of the best Chaplain that pastored the church I attended. He was a Venerable and promoted to Bishop and sent there. It happened more than 10yrs ago.
Re: Lucius Iwejuru Ugorji, Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Imo Resumes Duty by writeprof(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
BushWickBill:

It was not meant to be so.
Jesus did not discriminate when choosing his disciples
That it happens all over the place does not verify or make it right.
We humans do not even love our family members let alone people from other tribes. Is it any wonder that God's power no longer is visible in his house?

True. That is why the Church needs to go back to studying the Bible and seeking fellowship with the Holy Spirit. Men are using their reasoning and senses to run the church today.
Re: Lucius Iwejuru Ugorji, Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Imo Resumes Duty by writeprof(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

Yorubas stayed off this thread but you decided to drag us into your mess.

Get hold of your pathetic tribalistic ass and Bleep off with your fucking useless Igbo brothers.

Drag us into this your madness and see us putting you worthless leeches to where you rightly belong, pit of hell.

Now, bounce to oblivion and show your ugly face no more.

smh. It's well with you. Go and learn more on ethics of communication pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade / Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.