Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? (63477 Views)

Victor Osimhen Wins Serie A Footballer Of The Year / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows / "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? by RexEmmyGee: 6:33am On Mar 12, 2018
Temysteve:
what if thje guy is purging?
Its possible. Something he ate earlier must have caused it. But assuming he did that 3 hours before the match commences he would have seek medical attention asap
Re: What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? by princewale(m): 7:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Like the one that happened to Ramos a day b4.... He took permission to leave d pitch 4 10 minutes and returned to continue playing after making use of the toilet.... No two ways about it, You can't cheat the nature or be penalized for it
Re: What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? by adetes: 7:09am On Mar 12, 2018
It can happen, there was a match wen Ferdinand was eating biscuit latter went to touchline to add drink,
Re: What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? by BiggyBamBam: 8:16am On Mar 12, 2018
See

Re: What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? by purplekayc(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
I heard Sergio Ramos had to the toilet in between their last laliga match.
Maybe he had a running stomach
Re: What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? by Taku555(m): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
Am aware of that. It obvious he ate something minutes before the match that made nature call him. But if you play football you will know it's not possible
but you claimed it can't happen! I want you to debunk that claim. Nothing is impossible on earth. I was writing my final exam while at the University, I had to go out more than 4 times to answer the call of nature. If you were the invigilator, won't you suspect me and probably stop me for the third time?
Re: What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? by Dimejidude(m): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
If you are interested in knowing the right strategy to winning the Bet9ja League Classic and the Turbo League you can send me a whatsapp message on 08037843892

I've been playing since January 2017, and made profit from it. It has its own complications too, but I'm willing to put you through for a modest fee
The Bet9ja League Classic and the Turbo League is a money spinner (brings a lot of profit) if you can adopt the right strategy like I do. It's safe from several manipulations that are associated with conventional football.

Only serious people should send me a messagyou are interested in knowing the right strategy to winning the Bet9ja League Classic and the Turbo League you can send me a whatsapp message on 08037843892

I've been playing since January 2017, and made profit from it. It has its own complications too, but I'm willing to put you through for a modest fee
The Bet9ja League Classic and the Turbo League is a money spinner (brings a lot of profit) if you can adopt the right strategy like I do. It's safe from several manipulations that are associated with conventional football.

Only serious people should send me a message

Re: What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? by Onisokuso1(m): 12:18am On Mar 13, 2018
Kylekent59:
It can never happen. You already know you have match so u won't eat 3hrs to match.

This past Saturday, this happened for real.

Sergio Ramos of Realmadrid left the pitch to the toilet during a game . You can find out . He even pooed on himself before getting to the loo angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? by nonye6194: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
what did you expect. Simple rule he did not follow

rule ke? nature calls and you don't want to answer? ABI you wanted him to shit himself on live TV
Re: What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? by RexEmmyGee: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
nonye6194:

rule ke? nature calls and you don't want to answer? ABI you wanted him to shit himself on live TV
will nature call you if you do not eat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad / Today's Bet9ja Sure Winning Prediction | Predict & Win Today ECL Final / Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.