Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,561 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals (26533 Views)

BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet / BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by jaxxy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by mogbeyiteren: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
Good
Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by XhosaNostra(f): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
sprints1:
since cee c is basically a pure breed Scorpio am not surprised by her behavior towards tobi

I'm not surprised by this at all. She's also very vengeful & vindictive like a true Scorpio.

Do you know Nina's sign? I'm trying to understand her attraction to Aquarius men. I'm suspecting she could be a Libra.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by Killurself: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
Before you're a Virgin now you're married, when married women became a Virgin mean your husband is impotent, mtcheeeewwww. Osisco
Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by obowunmi(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
The same Tobi with gonorrhea??
Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by koolg: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
FatGuy:
That is a girl from a good background and healthy home training! Not all those olosho who before the mention of "Jack Robinson", two legs don spread

Eg bam bam, Alex, Nina, ifu, anto
Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by sprints1: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm not surprised by this at all. She's also very vengeful & vindictive like a true Scorpio.

Do you know Nina's sign? I'm trying to understand her attraction to Aquarius men. I'm suspecting she could be a Libra.
Gemini very flirtatious not surprised with her though

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by princemartinsG(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
Money is just one part of wealth

Money only make you rich to be able to buy whatever you like.

Money don't make you wealthy
To be wealthy includes good family, health,long life, peace of mind, imparting life's

Cee C or any other prospective young person must first listen to her fathers heed to stay away or should not seek popular vote via sex related affairs.

If not for the corrupt tendencies of flesh lust and immorality in the many of we viewers of BigBrother naija, is open and reckless abandon to sex the yardstick we should utilise when we make our choice and votes for who wins this social program.

In any ideal society, upright values are more costlier than any sum.

BigBrother naija is simply a micro reflection of what is prevalent amongst our young people in our macro society.

VOTE NATiONAL REBIRTH.
Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by XhosaNostra(f): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
sprints1:
Gemini very flirtatious not surprised with her though

Thank you. No wonder, Gemini & Aquarius are a "perfect" match.

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by vroy(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
kungagaduangaga
Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by amakadihot87(f): 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
vRendoh:

"She feel too superior" ....cos she knows her worth. Every woman she feel that way cos that is who they are! They are Queens and should act as one. Tell me your worth and i will price you accordingly.
At 25....Ceecee is on a good track.
really?what track is that?i totaly disagree with you..........it pays to be humble no matter your acheivements........in this case i dont even see any outstanding achievement...........at 25 she aint a baby
Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by unmask: 6:13am On Mar 12, 2018
vRendoh:

"She feel too superior" ....cos she knows her worth. Every woman she feel that way cos that is who they are! They are Queens and should act as one. Tell me your worth and i will price you accordingly.
At 25....Ceecee is on a good track.
I would assume she is a virgin then....right?
Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
xpressng:
carry your seriousness and go biko..virginity wey boiz they run from nowadays.. na him you take they carve style..

Baaba.
Cee -C is not a virgin.
Her ex and co are actually making jest of her claims.

You will see whatsapp evidences soon of chats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner / #CityPeople Entertainment Awards – All The Celebrity Glam And Glitz At The Event / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.