Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Looking For Travel Partner - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Looking For Travel Partner (2038 Views)

3 to 4 Countries: I Need A Travel Partner / Looking For A Travel Partner With The Funds / Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Travel Partner by nuellag: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2018
hello!!!!
everyone ...
I'm planning to travel to Ivory Coast in few months coming, and I'm traveling solo
because of that I'm looking for a travel partner that I will go with..
and am going there to stay nd work
pls anyone available??
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by Aliciakeys(f): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2018
By few months, you are talking about what month?
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by nuellag: 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
by November..
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by Slimfitgen(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
I will like to be your travel partner

Aliciakeys:
By few months, you are talking about what month?

Re: Looking For Travel Partner by pansophist(m): 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
If your solicitation for travel partnership includes trip sponsorship, count me in cool

1 Like

Re: Looking For Travel Partner by Aliciakeys(f): 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
pansophist:
If your partnership includes trip sponsorship, count me in cool

Hahahaahaahaa ahahaa
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by nuellag: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
hi, @slimfitgen are you traveling by then?
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 12, 2018
nuellag:
hello!!!!
everyone ...
I'm planning to travel to Ivory Coast in few months coming, and I'm traveling solo
because of that I'm looking for a travel partner that I will go with..
and am going there to stay nd work
pls anyone available??

I plan on traveling to Ivory Coast too and from there get a visa to India but it seems you are not travelling anytime soon... I plan on leaving hopefully before June
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by Slimfitgen(m): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2018
When exactly, I'm planing to travel but don't know when you going and where you going!

nuellag:
hi,
@slimfitgen
are you traveling by then?
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by nuellag: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2018
OK. but June is so close, I want to gather some money before then, that's why I choose November
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by nuellag: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2018
I'm going on November, but I have not yet decided which side to go because I don't know how good is Abidjan or other places but if you know the side that will be okay maybe you can tell me
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by Slimfitgen(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2018
nuellag:
I'm going on November, but I have not yet decided which side to go because I don't know how good is Abidjan or other places but if you know the side that will be okay maybe you can tell me

Well kenya and Ethiopia is on my list
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by nuellag: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Kenya, Ethiopia?? anyway I don't know for you sha, but what of Gambia??
and for me now I want to start from West African countries first nd from their maybe I can head to the main place that am dreaming of...
so what do you think??
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by Sunnysteve009(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
nuellag:
OK. but June is so close, I want to gather some money before then, that's why I choose November

am also planning to move there by either November or December, pls contact me on let discuss more.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Travel Partner by nuellag: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
alright, but which side are you going dear? let me know
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by Sunnysteve009(m): 12:50am On Mar 13, 2018
Abidjan
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by nuellag: 9:03am On Mar 13, 2018
OK. nice
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by Slimfitgen(m): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
nuellag:
Kenya, Ethiopia?? anyway I don't know for you sha, but what of Gambia??
and for me now I want to start from West African countries first nd from their maybe I can head to the main place that am dreaming of...
so what do you think??

Well for me here's my list of countries I want to tour, Kenya, Ethiopia, Swaziland, South African and the main country Saint Helena I'm going to spend my december and january for this tour as I can't wait for the ship trip from SA to Saint Helena! Its gonna be fun due to last experience!
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by nuellag: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
OK good.
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by alert20: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
I am planning on going to cotedvoire myself so I called aircotedvoire this morning but their price is on the high side.
I heared people hustle wella for that side and I know you can get a bus from Ghana to Abidjan but not sure if the route is safe.

has anyone travelled by road to Abidjan from Lagos B4 pls share ur experience.
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by Aliciakeys(f): 12:28am On Mar 26, 2018
Slimfit the traveler, Nigeria no even see your brakelight.

Ever thought of EXPLORING EGYPT? A great one it is.
Email?
Slimfitgen:

Well for me here's my list of countries I want to tour, Kenya, Ethiopia, Swaziland, South African and the main country Saint Helena I'm going to spend my december and january for this tour as I can't wait for the ship trip from SA to Saint Helena! Its gonna be fun due to last experience!
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by Aliciakeys(f): 12:30am On Mar 26, 2018
AnyDevice:

I plan on traveling to Ivory Coast too and from there get a visa to India but it seems you are not travelling anytime soon... I plan on leaving hopefully before June

How long will you be staying there and what's the estimate for your budget?
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by Aliciakeys(f): 12:31am On Mar 26, 2018
Slimfitgen:
I will like to be your travel partner

Haahaa.. You dinnor even ask where I would be traveling to, what for and for how long.

Sha get your bags ready, anywhere I go you go go bah?
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by Aliciakeys(f): 12:39am On Mar 26, 2018
@AnyDevice Email sent to you. Do accept any connection email from Nairaland on my behalf���
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by olujastro: 1:14am On Mar 26, 2018
Hi all, I also plan to travel across west africa in December but that totally depends on getting travel partner(s). I can't be doing tourism alone as that'll be very boring.
I'm looking at Lagos to Abidjan.
Re: Looking For Travel Partner by Slimfitgen(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Sorry I'm not going north.. Would like to travel with you but you've seen the countries I list out, those are the country I want to tour... What say you?

Aliciakeys:
Slimfit the traveler, Nigeria no even see your brakelight.

Ever thought of EXPLORING EGYPT? A great one it is.
Email?

(1) (Reply)

ENUGU Airport Terminal Building What Ignorant Minds Dosen't Know(photos ) / Mexicans In United States. / Baggage Weights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.