Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner (2075 Views)

A Side Of Ghana I Never Knew Existed! (video) / 3 to 4 Countries: I Need A Travel Partner / Looking For Travel Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by khayouhz: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2018
I need a travel partner to Ghana this weekend,is there anyone willing to travel? let's meet on here, it could be fun for us
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by khayouhz: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
anyone in Ghana right now and could recommend a good hotel and places to visit?
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
khayouhz:
anyone in Ghana right now and could recommend a good hotel and places to visit?

what's your budget?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by Zaytun11(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
I have been there three times and am going with two other friends by nx month by his grace
Wish you de best

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by khayouhz: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Arcasie:

what's your budget?
my budget is around 100k including transport, just for 2-3days ....
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by khayouhz: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
Zaytun11:
I have been there three times and am going with two other friends by nx month by his grace
Wish you de best
oh! where' did you lodge and where were the places you visited all through your visits?
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by Ugosample(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
khayouhz:

If you are in Accra, go and club at Hot gossip; D grin

That is where big boys and expatriates club, but you don't need too much to enjoy yourself there cheesy grin

As for hotel,, you can look for Nkwadum, it's not too costly, between 30-60 cedis a night depending on the available room. It's on Klotey street.

What else

There are many fun spots and things to do.

And 100k for three days MINUS transport money is a good budget.

it it's plus transport, Abc transport will collect 30k; to and Fro, but 70k is still a great budget for 2 to 3 days
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by khayouhz: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ugosample:

If you are in Accra, go and club at Hot gossip; D grin

That is where big boys and expatriates club, but you don't need too much to enjoy yourself there cheesy grin

As for hotel,, you can look for Nkwadum, it's not too costly, between 30-60 cedis a night depending on the available room. It's on Klotey street.

What else

There are many fun spots and things to do.

And 100k for three days MINUS transport money is a good budget.

it it's plus transport, Abc transport will collect 30k; to and Fro, but 70k is still a great budget for 2 to 3 days
thanks bro, I really appreciate.. I think I will go with ABC,nd I hope my passport will be stamped. I think I will check the hotel you mentioned online also.. .so I won't be stranded when I get there
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by Ugosample(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
khayouhz:

thanks bro, I really appreciate.. I think I will go with ABC,nd I hope my passport will be stamped. I think I will check the hotel you mentioned online also.. .so I won't be stranded when I get there

Just take a cab to the place
Tell the cab guy Nkwadum hotel on klotey street.

ABC transport at amuwo is a sure bet anytime

But it's gonna be a LONG journey
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by khayouhz: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ugosample:

Just take a cab to the place Tell the cab guy Nkwadum hotel on klotey street.
ABC transport at amuwo is a sure bet anytime

But it's gonna be a LONG journey
okay bro, thanks.. will keep you updated
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by Chrisantus94(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Safe Journey Bro, Don't Forget To Share Ur Ghana Exprience Here Jah Bless.
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by QuietMynd: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
J

Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by Ugosample(m): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
khayouhz:
okay bro, thanks.. will keep you updated
no problem
when are you leaving?
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by QuietMynd: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Azur

Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by prittygift114: 5:00am On Jun 24, 2018
Hi everything. .please those that just travelled to Ghana of recent. .how much would i expect to pay for transportation from Lagos to Ghana. .i mean the cheapest and safer transport company.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by khayouhz: 7:32am On Jun 24, 2018
Ugosample:

no problem

when are you leaving?
I'm thinking of leaving tomorrow I.e Monday. and should probably be back by Wed or Thursday...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by shegethy365(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2018
I’m interested pls ! How do we get along ? How isn’t too late ?
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by shegethy365(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Zaytun11:
Wish you de best
I’m interested pls ! How do we connect so we can relate More better
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by khayouhz: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=shegethy365 post=68772189] I’m interested pls ! How do we connect so we can relate More better [/quo
Are you In Lagos?
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by khayouhz: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
shegethy365:
I’m interested pls ! How do we connect so we can relate More better
Are you in lag bro, thinking of going tomorrow,?
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
khayouhz:

that's about 1000cedis right?
I can suggest a few places but I think it will be best if you check out bookings.com . you will get more options within your price range.

give me the feedback when you are done smiley
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by Ugosample(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
prittygift114:
Hi everything. .please those that just travelled to Ghana of recent. .how much would i expect to pay for transportation from Lagos to Ghana. .i mean the cheapest and safer transport company.

ABC transport or Chisco

Budget like 35k sha for to and fro movement

Safe journey
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by Zaytun11(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
khayouhz:

oh! where' did you lodge and where were the places you visited all through your visits?
I don't usually lodge in hotel simply bcs i have lots of friends over there but i will definitely lodge in one of those hotels in Accra bcs am not going alone this time
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by olumig(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
khayouhz:

Nice, trying to work up travel history
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by lonlytroy(m): 3:12am On Jun 26, 2018
khayouhz:

That money no go reach you eat not to talk of hotel and flexing..budget 1mil for a week
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by BedLam: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2018
If you want " cheap" accommodation, your best bet should be Airbnb or some hostel. I bet you are in Ghana now.
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by shegethy365(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=khayouhz post=68772969][/quote]i wasn’t in Lag last weekend just got on back to Lag last nyt ! Did you later went or their is still hope of going again ! Pls let me know youbcan leave me your # so I can call you
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by shegethy365(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2018
shegethy365:
i wasn’t in Lag last weekend just got on back to Lag last nyt ! Did you later went or their is still hope of going again ! Pls let me know youbcan leave me your # so I can call you
my whatapps ‭‭+09070628725‬‬
Re: Who Is Ready To Travel To Ghana? I Need A Travel Partner by shegethy365(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2018
shegethy365:
my whatapps ‭‭09070628725‬‬

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transcorp Hilton Hotel In Abuja Is A Very Nice Hotel For Lodging , Bar Check / How Can I Get To Ojuelegba/mushin From Ajah? / Needed Help In Armenia (europe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.