Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka With Wedding Ring? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka With Wedding Ring? (2367 Views)

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Criticizes Catholic Priests On Extorting Parishioners / Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka With Wedding Ring? by SundayOmeje(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2018
Which Ring is Mbaka wearing in this picture?

Re: Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka With Wedding Ring? by freeze001(f): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2018
Priests n Reverend Sisters all wear rings (plain gold bands) acknowledging their perpetual vows to God and to the Church.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka With Wedding Ring? by NwaAmaikpe: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2018
shocked

I'm sure it is a penile ring.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka With Wedding Ring? by SundayOmeje(m): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2018
Me I surprise o, let our brethren in Catholic Church Educate us
Re: Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka With Wedding Ring? by Kylekent59: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
For christ sake you people should try to verify something before spilling out trashes.

Immediately you are ordained a priest. You would be giving a ring as a sing of covenant / vows with God.

The two idiots above need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka With Wedding Ring? by SundayOmeje(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
Kylekent59:
For christ sake you people should try to verify something before spilling out trashes.

Immediately you are ordained a priest. You would be giving a ring as a sing of covenant / vows with God.

The two idiots above need deliverance.
make ur point without Insult Oga, thanks
Re: Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka With Wedding Ring? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
freeze001:
Priests n Reverend Sisters all wear rings (plain gold bands) acknowledging their perpetual vows to God and to the Church.

I'M CONCERNED WITH WHETHER THEY REMOVE THEIR RINGS BEFORE THEY FINGER ONE ANOTHER.
Re: Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka With Wedding Ring? by Nutase: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
That's a rosary ring.
Re: Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka With Wedding Ring? by MrBottle: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M CONCERNED WITH WHETHER THEY REMOVE THEIR RINGS BEFORE THEY FINGER ONE ANOTHER.
You are beginning to sound like an illiterate.
Re: Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka With Wedding Ring? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
SundayOmeje:
Which Ring is Mbaka wearing in this picture?
He is married to Jesus and the church
Re: Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka With Wedding Ring? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
SundayOmeje:
Me I surprise o, let our brethren in Catholic Church Educate us
The ring signifies "am married to God and the church"
Re: Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka With Wedding Ring? by KendrickAyomide: 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm sure it is a penile ring.
My Mentor , My Legend !

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka With Wedding Ring? by ogundokun: 5:36am On Mar 12, 2018
Magical ring to command miracle to happen
Re: Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka With Wedding Ring? by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 12, 2018
Married to Satan,
Roman Catholic Church is the greatest cult on earth.
Cult of Mary and legion of hell.
Ring is not a used in Christianity.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Didn't Die for Anyone's Sin nor to save everyone from sin / Shiloh 2007 / Tope Alabi Now Has A New Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.