Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (77880 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by digitsolution: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
If you no get money hide your face !!!
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by adetes: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ya Allah bless m too with pure money
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
You see that thing Paddy Adenuga said about the poor and "bad belle?"
It's manifesting again on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by SleekyP(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
gypsey:
Any ones in the eastern Areas? like Awka, Onitsha, Enugu or Any were in the east.
Not yet... But you can buy now and sell later or buy and build for rentage.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Heartbender: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
SleekyP:
Adron Homes and Properties Limited still Selling....
Deposit as low as 100k and spread the remaining balance for the period of 14months...you also get a bag of rice and 2chicken for this Easter
Call me for more info 08148450760
I have 30 plots of land for sale around Alaba Int'l Market. Is your firm interested?
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
Na Photoshop jo
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
SleekyP:

Not yet... But you can buy now and sell later or buy and build for rentage.
i am not very familiar with the Areas you ve mentioned, i wouldn't want any disputes.

I am not in a haste, when you build in the east i will buy.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by egopersonified(f): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Q: What happens when a speed-loving youthful exuberant pilot who lives on the fast-lane marries the daughter of Africa's richest man?

A: The marriage will crash!

Your Own is for all marriages to crash, please tell us just one marriage you believe would work out, I bet you think olu Jacobs and joke Silva's marriage would soon crash.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by MossLuv: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
Useless country, five (5) police men for only son of IG. I wonder how many that are guiding the wife, and the other siblings. All at the expenses of FG. REVOLUTION is what this country need. am pained!

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nigeria is doomed. Flaunting ya papa loot

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
But I want to ask, does it mean that pilots are always this rich, most pilots I see on Instagram flaunt their wealth like say tomorrow no dey.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Originalsly: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hmmmm....... I thought she would want to marry a man....why will she want to marry a boy?....with poor man mentality? ...they're not even in the same class....one wealthy the other rich.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by automatix: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
SleekyP:
Adron Homes and Properties Limited still Selling....
Deposit as low as 100k and spread the remaining balance for the period of 14months...you also get a bag of rice and 2chicken for this Easter
Call me for more info 08148450760
I have been following this una adverts for Jiji. Don't u have any land between Oju One and Canaanland main gates?
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by automatix: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chikita66:
But I want to ask, does it mean that pilots are always this rich, most pilots I see on Instagram flaunt their wealth like say tomorrow no dey.
they are well paid but not as much as the picture portrayed here. He is the son of IG, so you know stolen money got to him as well.

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
automatix:
they are well paid but not as much as the picture portrayed here. He is the son of IG, so you know stolen money got to him as well.
Looters, aloota continues..

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Youngzedd(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
cr7lomo:
That's y they don't wanna leave us...how can a pilot leave the life of a billionaire..if not for his dad's corrupt life when he was I.G

Baba the matter tire me. An employee and a son of a public servant leaving Billionaire lifestyle.

Nigeria I hail thee.

3 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by dxpecial(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
nepapole:
i cant see JAMBOY on that bugattii. so he doesnt own it. My observation tho.
that's his name
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by SleekyP(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
Heartbender:

I have 30 plots of land for sale around Alaba Int'l Market. Is your firm interested?
We buy hectares Sir!
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by SleekyP(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
automatix:
I have been following this una adverts for Jiji. Don't u have any land between Oju One and Canaanland main gates?
Not yet Sir.. But you can key in now with the Available ones... Please me call Sire smiley
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by daveP(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
She can't even smile sef. contract marriage.

money wedding money.

There seem to be something about these rich northerners and over speeding generally.

The positive side is that they would have been foresightful and broken into all these motoGP competitions....Bad side is that they are lavish in spending.

Speeding and Spending!!!!
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by automatix: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
SleekyP:

Not yet Sir.. But you can key in now with the Available ones... Please me call Sire smiley
bros all una land dey attan. Me no like that side since I am around the bells and used to the area already.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by automatix: 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
daveP:
She can't even smile sef. contract marriage.

money wedding money.

There seem to be something about these rich northerners and over speeding generally.

The positive side is that they would have been foresightful and broken into all these motoGP competitions....Bad side is that they are lavish in spending.

Speeding and Spending!!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1705466649511983&id=100001459921337

Please take a look at the poor hungry northerners speaking in tongues lol after seeing the babe rocking her life.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Heartbender: 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
SleekyP:

We buy hectares Sir!
Well...I have 5 acres
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by MonicaOge(f): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
It is not your fault to be born poor, but your fault if you die poor. Brace yourself and work to give your children the lifestyle you wished but couldnt have, growing up
Guruboi:
The rich always go for the rich.

The poor ones are in trouble undecided
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Timika: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
emailaddy:
He has a poor man mentality... Flauting of wealth is for those with “new money” people who suffered but have now arrived.

The wealthy do not need to flaunt it...
Just to prove he is marrying for the love and not for the money.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
wetin i wan meet am 4?

shey him go find one sharp benzy give me ni? angry
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by TonyBankz(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WITH THE WAY HE FLAUNTS THOSE CARS AND JEWELRY,

I'M CONVINCED HE'S ONE OF THOSE AMATEUR FUCBOYS THAT LEAK THEIR WIVES NUDE CLIPS ON XVIDEOS. undecided
Am very sure dix dude has an account on XVIDEOS
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by babatee1985(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
northvietnam:
And we are shouting sia baba and Atikulate..

We Deserve and heavy Knock on the Head..

This is class goes to class..
no wealth circulation...

Life wont be and will never be Fair
Hustle your way to the top bro. Don't rely on getting married to a rich man's daughter before making it. It is not a prerequisite to success. God bless our hustle...
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
gypsey:
Really? so they may not be genuine?
I won't say they're not genuine but it's taking forever.
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
HomeOfMe:
I won't say they're not genuine but it's taking forever.
that means it isn't Authentic. why would it take forever otherwise?
Re: Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) by Guruboi(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
MonicaOge:
It is not your fault to be born poor, but your fault if you die poor. Brace yourself and work to give your children the lifestyle you wished but couldnt have, growing up
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I / 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.