Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu (69814 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos / From Ibidunni Ighodalo Flows Milk Of Human Kindness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ubenedictus:
I actually didn't bother to interpret the passage, you are the one drawing the varied interpretation.

someone ask about the stigmata in the Bible, well that is the Greek word Paul uses in describing bearing the marks of the Lord physically in his body, maybe he meant the scars he received in preaching the gospel... or some other mark that reflects on his body the wounds of Christ. the word is there, how you interpret it is your story.

You did not interpret the passage but found it convenient as a support for upholding the satanic affliction of that woman as a replication of the passion of Jesus Christ. Your church didn't do that ...they never stated anywhere that Paul had this satanic affliction experience. But you have tried to input it to Paul simply because he said he has the mark of Christ on his body.

A man with a copy of the nail injuring on both palms of Jesus wouldn't have been able to write the lengthy letter he wrote and he said so that he wrote the Galatians letter himself ...

Read this passage .... .2 Cor 4:7-13
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ubenedictus:
no Pope rewrote the entire Bible that is your usual Protestant lie. the new testament hadn't been written when Timothy was a child, so he couldn't have been reading the new testament as a baby. what he was reading was the Jewish old testament not the Christian Bible you have today, just the old testament part of it. you seem ignorant that many early church converts were formerly Jews and would have read the Jewish old testament.

Christian means follower of Christ, how can Jesus be a follower of himself, Jesus is the founder of Christianity, the author and finisher of our faith, it is we his followers who are called Christians. that is simple English.

During the last two years of his pontificate, Sixtus V (158590) rewrote the entire Latin Bible, adding phrases and sentences at whim, leaving out entire verses, changing the titles of the Psalms, and inventing his own system of chapters and verses. In a Papal Bull Aeternus Ille (an allegedly infallible declaration on faith and morals to the entire Church), he declared by "the fullness of Apostolical power" that this new "translation" of the Bible must be "received and held as true, lawful, authentic and unquestioned in all public and private discussions, readings, preachings and explanations." Anyone who disobeyed was to be excommunicated. Of course, when the clergy saw the pope's astonishing handiwork, which instantly had made obsolete the Council of Trent's approved Latin Bible and all textbooks based upon it, they were horrified. Fortunately, Sixtus died a few months later and a cover-up was devised by Bellarmine. As de Rosa explains
[/i]

A Bible had been imposed with the plenitude of papal power, complete with the trimmings of excommunication, on the whole church-and it was riddled with errors. The academic world was in turmoil;

On 11 November 1590, Bellarmine returned to Rome.... Personally relieved that Sixtus, who had wanted him on the Index [of forbidden books and authors], was dead, he feared for the prestige of the papacy.... Bellarmine advised the [new] pope to lie. Some of his admirers have disputed this.

Their task is formidable. The options were plain: admit publicly that a pope had erred on a critical matter of the Bible or engage in a cover-up whose outcome was unpredictable. Bellarmine proposed the latter. Bellarmine and a group of dedicated scholars sworn to secrecy went to work and in about six months corrected the past pope's errors.

A new edition of the "Sixtus Bible" was published as though it were merely another printing of the same, and a massive effort was made to recover the original copies of the heretical publication, which were then destroyed. As one would suspect, a few copies escaped the search and have been preserved (one in the Bodleian Library in Oxford). These "Bibles" constitute one more proof that popes are not infallible and that to maintain this lie the Church is willing to tell other lies as wel[i]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ubenedictus:
no Pope rewrote the entire Bible that is your usual Protestant lie. the new testament hadn't been written when Timothy was a child, so he couldn't have been reading the new testament as a baby. what he was reading was the Jewish old testament not the Christian Bible you have today, just the old testament part of it. you seem ignorant that many early church converts were formerly Jews and would have read the Jewish old testament.

Christian means follower of Christ, how can Jesus be a follower of himself, Jesus is the founder of Christianity, the author and finisher of our faith, it is we his followers who are called Christians. that is simple English.

Is the book Jeremiah also part of your church declared Jewish Old Testament or part of the Christian Old Testament.

You keep using the word , Protestant and I am tempted to ask you this question: what were the people protesting
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Ubenedictus(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

Is the book Jeremiah also part of your church declared Jewish Old Testament or part of the Christian Old Testament.

You keep using the word , Protestant and I am tempted to ask you this question: what were the people protesting
so you don't know that what we call old testament is simply the Jewish scriptures.

they were protesting the church, they later organized their own thing.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Ubenedictus(m): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

During the last two years of his pontificate, Sixtus V (158590) rewrote the entire Latin Bible, adding phrases and sentences at whim, leaving out entire verses, changing the titles of the Psalms, and inventing his own system of chapters and verses. In a Papal Bull Aeternus Ille (an allegedly infallible declaration on faith and morals to the entire Church), he declared by "the fullness of Apostolical power" that this new "translation" of the Bible must be "received and held as true, lawful, authentic and unquestioned in all public and private discussions, readings, preachings and explanations." Anyone who disobeyed was to be excommunicated. Of course, when the clergy saw the pope's astonishing handiwork, which instantly had made obsolete the Council of Trent's approved Latin Bible and all textbooks based upon it, they were horrified. Fortunately, Sixtus died a few months later and a cover-up was devised by Bellarmine. As de Rosa explains
[/i]

A Bible had been imposed with the plenitude of papal power, complete with the trimmings of excommunication, on the whole church-and it was riddled with errors. The academic world was in turmoil;

On 11 November 1590, Bellarmine returned to Rome.... Personally relieved that Sixtus, who had wanted him on the Index [of forbidden books and authors], was dead, he feared for the prestige of the papacy.... Bellarmine advised the [new] pope to lie. Some of his admirers have disputed this.

Their task is formidable. The options were plain: admit publicly that a pope had erred on a critical matter of the Bible or engage in a cover-up whose outcome was unpredictable. Bellarmine proposed the latter. Bellarmine and a group of dedicated scholars sworn to secrecy went to work and in about six months corrected the past pope's errors.

A new edition of the "Sixtus Bible" was published as though it were merely another printing of the same, and a massive effort was made to recover the original copies of the heretical publication, which were then destroyed. As one would suspect, a few copies escaped the search and have been preserved (one in the Bodleian Library in Oxford). These "Bibles" constitute one more proof that popes are not infallible and that to maintain this lie the Church is willing to tell other lies as wel[i]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

lol... I imagine that was your problem.

for those who may not know the story.

During the pontificate of Pope Sixtus V there were in circulation many editions of the Latin Vulgate some of which were unsuitable. Pope Sixtus V felt an urgent need to revise the text as did three of his predecessors (Popes Pius IV, Pius V and Gregory XIII) who were unable to get that task accomplished.

He established a commission consisting of Cardinals Allen,
Bellarmine, and Caraffa, to revise the Vulgate, an enormous
task. The short of it is Pope Sixtus V rejected their work and
decided to carry out the revision himself. That was a tall order even for a Pope, he was both translator, editor, supervisor etc and after 18 months he showed his cardinals what he has done...they were surprised because the work clearly showed that is was a one man thing, it had mistranslated sentences, pages in wrong places, typographical errors etc. Pope sixtus had drafted a bull to introduce this revised version.

Seeing the calamity Cardinal Robert Bellermine and others acted and their pressure caused the Pope to delay. Sixtus V abandoned his original plan to publish the bull, which had long been printed, and he set about correcting typographical errors.

It never happened! A vigorous, healthy, active Pope Sixtux V died on August 27, 1590 after a very brief illness.** The solemn promulgation of Pope Sixtus V’s Vulgate never took place.** The bull announcing it was never issued. At the
request of the new pope, Gregory XIX, under Cardinal
Bellarmine’s supervision, a new commission was formed to carry out the revision of the revision. Before Pope Gregory could release it, he died, and his successor, Pope Clement VIII had that honor. The version released by Clement bore the name of Pope Sixtus V. The new pope, Cardinal Bellarmine and others, who were directly involved in the project, wanted, out of charity, to preserve the good name of Pope Sixtus V and decided that the corrected version would be issued in his honor.”

again in this case the Pope translated the Bible with huge flaws, he was confronted and didn't publish, he started his correction but still couldn't publish before he died, at his death his work was continued by cardinal Bellarmine who completed during the time of Pope Clement, the revised version was published and named after sixus who began the work.no one was trying to rewrite the Bible to suit Catholic doctrines instead the Pope tried to translate the Vulgate and did it badly, his work was not published by the church but instead well corrected before published.

the issue has nothing to do with infallibility, the work was never published.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Ubenedictus(m): 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

You did not interpret the passage but found it convenient as a support for upholding the satanic affliction of that woman as a replication of the passion of Jesus Christ. Your church didn't do that ...they never stated anywhere that Paul had this satanic affliction experience. But you have tried to input it to Paul simply because he said he has the mark of Christ on his body.

A man with a copy of the nail injuring on both palms of Jesus wouldn't have been able to write the lengthy letter he wrote and he said so that he wrote the Galatians letter himself ...

Read this passage .... .2 Cor 4:7-13
actually having those wounds won't stop him from writing 2 letter, st francis had wounds and wrote stuff.

you have concluded in your mind that it is satanic, argument won't help you... your mind is closed, you can carry your pastor there to do deliverance.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ubenedictus:
actually having those wounds won't stop him from writing 2 letter, st francis had wounds and wrote stuff.

you have concluded in your mind that it is satanic, argument won't help you... your mind is closed, you can carry your pastor there to do deliverance.

The man himself called the letter large ... Gal 6:11

If none of the apostles experienced it , if nobody manifested it in the scripture then it is satanic manifestation and manipulation. What the woman needs is not to promo like she is some goddes but help.

Her condition and those crying images or status in your church are devilish device to keep the people in awe and perpetual boundage ... they are ungodly....same goes for your Mary that roams about with an infant child. Since your church opened the gate way with sculptors everywhere , these demons decided to take advantage and indwell them for worship

If you people pay less promo attention to that woman and tell her that Jesus Christ finished the work . Let her take a stand against the devil .....that her condition is not part of what Christ redeemed into ...she will be delivered by morning .....Satan thrives on your ignorance

Bishop Oyedepo famous quote: no mountain anywhere , every man's ignorance is his mountain.
The woman should ask herself who her suffering is modelled after. On what word is her affliction founded ...she is supposed to have Life abundantly...John 10:10 ...not affliction abundantly

Go help her ... you are a rev father , do your work
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
You see, you have consdionee yourself to believe that your popes were saints....to someone like you, the inquisition never took place or the church never had anything to so with it .... because that is what burnishes the image of your churc and make her saintly but the truth is the truth irrespective how it affects you.

You always have a version, deodorised one at that for every true account of church history even from sources within your church.

I asked you if Jeremiah is part of the Jewish Old Testament or Christmas Old Testament and by the way, all the prophecies of Old concerning Jesus Christ were they also Jewish or Christian Testament?

Ubenedictus:
lol... I imagine that was your problem.

for those who may not know the story.

During the pontificate of Pope Sixtus V there were in circulation many editions of the Latin Vulgate some of which were unsuitable. Pope Sixtus V felt an urgent need to revise the text as did three of his predecessors (Popes Pius IV, Pius V and Gregory XIII) who were unable to get that task accomplished.

He established a commission consisting of Cardinals Allen,
Bellarmine, and Caraffa, to revise the Vulgate, an enormous
task. The short of it is Pope Sixtus V rejected their work and
decided to carry out the revision himself. That was a tall order even for a Pope, he was both translator, editor, supervisor etc and after 18 months he showed his cardinals what he has done...they were surprised because the work clearly showed that is was a one man thing, it had mistranslated sentences, pages in wrong places, typographical errors etc. Pope sixtus had drafted a bull to introduce this revised version.

Seeing the calamity Cardinal Robert Bellermine and others acted and their pressure caused the Pope to delay. Sixtus V abandoned his original plan to publish the bull, which had long been printed, and he set about correcting typographical errors.

It never happened! A vigorous, healthy, active Pope Sixtux V died on August 27, 1590 after a very brief illness.** The solemn promulgation of Pope Sixtus V’s Vulgate never took place.** The bull announcing it was never issued. At the
request of the new pope, Gregory XIX, under Cardinal
Bellarmine’s supervision, a new commission was formed to carry out the revision of the revision. Before Pope Gregory could release it, he died, and his successor, Pope Clement VIII had that honor. The version released by Clement bore the name of Pope Sixtus V. The new pope, Cardinal Bellarmine and others, who were directly involved in the project, wanted, out of charity, to preserve the good name of Pope Sixtus V and decided that the corrected version would be issued in his honor.”

again in this case the Pope translated the Bible with huge flaws, he was confronted and didn't publish, he started his correction but still couldn't publish before he died, at his death his work was continued by cardinal Bellarmine who completed during the time of Pope Clement, the revised version was published and named after sixus who began the work.no one was trying to rewrite the Bible to suit Catholic doctrines instead the Pope tried to translate the Vulgate and did it badly, his work was not published by the church but instead well corrected before published.

the issue has nothing to do with infallibility, the work was never published.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2018
Ubenedictus:
you haven't been reading your Bible.

gal 6:17

From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I
bear in my body the {o} marks of the {p} Lord
Jesus

Paul was the first to claim he had the marks of Jesus literally on his body.

the Greek word for mark is stigmata
It's unfortunate that you claim you've been reading the bible yet u read without understanding. The marks, Paul talked about has no relationship with stigmata as we can verify from message translation of the same verse of the scriptures.
Quite frankly, I don’t want to be bothered anymore by these disputes. I have far more important things to do—the serious living of this faith. I bear in my body scars from my service to Jesus.
Galatians 6:17 MSG
These marks were the marks or scars he got from the several beatings he got in his service to Christ. Now the woman with the stigmata here, was the wounds on her gotten from any persecution in service to God?
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Ubenedictus(m): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Wiseman5:

It's unfortunate that you claim you've been reading the bible yet u read without understanding. The marks, Paul talked about has no relationship with stigmata as we can verify from message translation of the same verse of the scriptures.
Quite frankly, I don’t want to be bothered anymore by these disputes. I have far more important things to do—the serious living of this faith. I bear in my body scars from my service to Jesus.
These marks were the marks or scars he got from the several beatings he got in his service to Christ. Now the woman with the stigmata here, was the wounds on her gotten from any persecution in service to God?
sorry dear the written text doesn't say that it is from the scars he got, that is just what your translators added to the text.

Paul didn't write the message translation, he wrote in Greek and he never wrote that he was referring to the beatings.

he could be, but the text doesn't say so.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Ubenedictus(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
You see, you have consdionee yourself to believe that your popes were saints....to someone like you, the inquisition never took place or the church never had anything to so with it .... because that is what burnishes the image of your churc and make her saintly but the truth is the truth irrespective how it affects you.

You always have a version, deodorised one at that for every true account of church history even from sources within your church.

I asked you if Jeremiah is part of the Jewish Old Testament or Christmas Old Testament and by the way, all the prophecies of Old concerning Jesus Christ were they also Jewish or Christian Testament?

I never said the Pope were saints, I know of the Inquisition and the crusades...I have discussed both on nairaland.

the issue you raised was about sixtus who translated the Bible with some mistranslations but never published instead he started to correct his work before he died and Pope Clement published the corrected version.

the Christian old testament is simply the Jewish scriptures, Jeremiah is part of the Jewish scriptures, later adopted by Christians as part of the old testament.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Ubenedictus(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

The man himself called the letter large ... Gal 6:11

If none of the apostles experienced it , if nobody manifested it in the scripture then it is satanic manifestation and manipulation. What the woman needs is not to promo like she is some goddes but help.

Her condition and those crying images or status in your church are devilish device to keep the people in awe and perpetual boundage ... they are ungodly....same goes for your Mary that roams about with an infant child. Since your church opened the gate way with sculptors everywhere , these demons decided to take advantage and indwell them for worship

If you people pay less promo attention to that woman and tell her that Jesus Christ finished the work . Let her take a stand against the devil .....that her condition is not part of what Christ redeemed into ...she will be delivered by morning .....Satan thrives on your ignorance

Bishop Oyedepo famous quote: no mountain anywhere , every man's ignorance is his mountain.
The woman should ask herself who her suffering is modelled after. On what word is her affliction founded ...she is supposed to have Life abundantly...John 10:10 ...not affliction abundantly

Go help her ... you are a rev father , do your work
lol from oyedepo the tithe guy, let him remove the log in his eyes.

you guys are the ones making these assumptions, the Catholic church hasn't even looked at the case...there is no promo here it is bloggers carrying the story not the church.it

your ignorance about images and their legitimate use is what is affecting you and of course your funny Protestantism that allocates everything to demons.

do you have a catalog of everything the apostles experienced... or does you Bible tell you that if the apostles didn't experience it no Christian can.... you guys enjoy making silly assumptions.

since you are so sure it is demons then take your pastor there and pursue the demons.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ubenedictus:
lol from oyedepo the tithe guy, let him remove the log in his eyes.

you guys are the ones making these assumptions, the Catholic church hasn't even looked at the case...there is no promo here it is bloggers carrying the story not the church.it

your ignorance about images and their legitimate use is what is affecting you and of course your funny Protestantism that allocates everything to demons.

do you have a catalog of everything the apostles experienced... or does you Bible tell you that if the apostles didn't experience it no Christian can.... you guys enjoy making silly assumptions.

since you are so sure it is demons then take your pastor there and pursue the demons.

This is how that pope almost ruined Christianity by re writing the bible to accommodate Satan's agenda .... the bible says and declares itself as the book of instruction, correction , example to every believer who will walk in righteousness but here you are, presented with a case without scriptural example and rather than denounce it so the demons knows no one is fooled , you are cuddling it with the funny excuse that the bible is not complete .... not everything the apostles did entered the book Bla bla ..... Anyone adding to the scripture is cursed says John and also anyone deducting from it is also cursed for it is complete as a guide....cult is formed when scriptural errors are defended.... A cult will soon be formed to defend this error, that is of one doesn't already exist.

So as important as blood is to God, you imagine that thee would have been an occurrence that is related to it being spilled that he allowed to be omitted..... Why would God allow someone go through that suffering without a clear message to his people.

As for taking pastor there, I can tell you for free that because you people have elevated that woman to a passion of celebrity within your rank, her will will not easily align with Deliverance. She enjoys a special status amongst you and I can imagine how ignoramuses would be making a pilgrimage to her home for prayer and fortune telling.

Deliverance is preached. That is what the Bible says. Go preach to her that she is actually under affliction. You didn't waste over ten years in seminary memorising your church version of world history.

Go use you apostolic unction on her.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
In Acts of the apostles, the Christians searched the scripture daily. Are you saying that after they were converted that there was no scripture of Matthew, mark, luke and John telling about the Jesus they have accepted as their saviour? That the scripture they searched daily were ' Jewish old testaments'. Even the letters of Paul to ephesians, corinthians, galatians etc were not actual scripture but became so through your church...is it your church that wrote those letters also or they were initially old Jewish testament until your church decided otherwise?

You confine yourself to what you were thought in the seminary. No attempt to enrich yourself... I thought philosophy was supposed to make people think beyond the ordinary, I did it in my 1 year, or una own na stating that jacket philosophy.

If all the scripture of the old testament are Jewish and not Christian testament then Jesus Christ came for the Jews and not everyone because the prophecies concerning his coming were recorded in three old Jewish testament

Ubenedictus:
I never said the Pope were saints, I know of the Inquisition and the crusades...I have discussed both on nairaland.

the issue you raised was about sixtus who translated the Bible with some mistranslations but never published instead he started to correct his work before he died and Pope Clement published the corrected version.

the Christian old testament is simply the Jewish scriptures, Jeremiah is part of the Jewish scriptures, later adopted by Christians as part of the old testament.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ubenedictus:

In my earlier post concerning sixtus and his Bible, I remember having a sentence that says a copy of that his Bible is at the Oxford library. If it was not published how did that copy get to Oxford.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wiseman5:

Ubenidictus is acting like someone in the employment of satan to defend his kingdom here on earth. It is not my first encounter with him here....every satanic doctrine appeals too him

1 Like

Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ubenedictus:
so you don't know that what we call old testament is simply the Jewish scriptures.

they were protesting the church, they later organized their own thing.

What exactly were they protesting against and when they 'later organise their own thing' were they left alone or persecuted?
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ubenedictus:
sorry dear the written text doesn't say that it is from the scars he got, that is just what your translators added to the text.

Paul didn't write the message translation, he wrote in Greek and he never wrote that he was referring to the beatings.

Since you have the original text Paul wrote,paste it here let's translate it ourself. I am sure Google is also ur friend. But if u don't understand greek language better respect urself and accept the truth to be free of idol worship bondage.
To dazzle you further, read amplified classic:
From now on let no person trouble me [by making it necessary for me to vindicate my apostolic authority and the divine truth of my Gospel], for I bear on my body the [brand] marks of the Lord Jesus [the wounds, scars, and other outward evidence of persecutions–these testify to His ownership of me]!
Galatians 6:17 AMPC
Paul said those wounds are evidence of persecution and u people are busy celebrating people that have evidence of the curses their fore parents brought upon them by declaring let the curse of killing the innocent Christ be upon them and their children (Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
Matthew 27:25 KJV) so sympathetic. ..you've a chance of propagating the gospel of Christ to her, Jesus can set her free, if she can believe.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ubenedictus:

Since you have the original text Paul wrote,paste it here let's translate it ourself. I am sure Google is also ur friend. But if u don't understand greek language better respect urself and accept the truth to be free of idol worship bondage.
To dazzle you further, bible said in the mouth of two witnesses (translators) a matter is established. Read amplified classic:
From now on let no person trouble me [by making it necessary for me to vindicate my apostolic authority and the divine truth of my Gospel], for I bear on my body the [brand] marks of the Lord Jesus [the wounds, scars, and other outward evidence of persecutions–these testify to His ownership of me]!
Paul said those wounds are evidence of persecution and u people are busy celebrating people that have evidence of the curses their fore parents brought upon them by declaring let the curse of killing the innocent Christ be upon them and their children (Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
Matthew 27:25 KJV) so sympathetic. ..you've a chance of propagating the gospel of Christ to her, Jesus can set her free, if she can believe.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Wiseman5:

To dazzle you further, bible said in the mouth of two witnesses (translators) a matter is established. Read amplified classic:

NJB, Galatians 6:17: "17 After this, let no one trouble me; I carry branded on my body the marks of Jesus."

GNT, Galatians 6:17: "17 To conclude: let no one give me any more trouble, because the scars I have on my body show that I am the slave of Jesus."

Those are from their Catholic Church approved Bibles.... New Jerusalem Bible.... And good news Bible.........When it is convenient for him, he becomes a pentecostal and resort to KJV and the hen it is not he goes back to his church approved Bible.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ubenedictus:

NJB, Galatians 6:17: "17 After this, let no one trouble me; I carry branded on my body the marks of Jesus."

GNT, Galatians 6:17: "17 To conclude: let no one give me any more trouble, because the scars I have on my body show that I am the slave of Jesus."

Those are from your church approved Bible.... Why would you leave these translations and go for kings James... Since when did your church start using James translation... You are a dubious character. You go Sabi hide facts with fallacies and half truth

You be think say, just quoting that Gal go intimate others... You are a leaner even as a rev fr that you are....as long as it is the scripture you go tire... Body go tell you.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ubenedictus:

See how you have held on to King James for survival instead of new Jerusalem and good news that actually stated that it he meant scar

Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2018
benosa11:

That is the essence of knowing your faith as a Catholic, haven't you heard of stigmata? Read about the life of Saint Francis of Assisi and Saint Padre Pio

I didn't know about this before now anyway but let us be careful not to be led astray.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Ubenedictus(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Wiseman5:

the word Paul used in Greek is
στίγματα
it is pronounced as stigmata, it means mark, brand mark of a slave, scar mark...or any general mark. Paul didn't write what mark in particular apart from the fact that it was the mark of the Lord. personally I don't care how you interpret it, my response was to someone who said stigmata isn't found in the Bible.

s translator isn't a witness... certainly not above the plain word used by Paul
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Ubenedictus(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

See how you have held on to King James for survival instead of new Jerusalem and good news that actually stated that it he meant scar

the word there is stigmata meaning mark, some simply assume they know the mark in question, if you are looking for translation enjoy

New International Version
From now on, let no one cause me trouble, for I bear
on my body the marks of Jesus.

New Living Translation
From now on, don't let anyone trouble me with these
things. For I bear on my body the scars that show I
belong to Jesus.

English Standard Version
From now on let no one cause me trouble, for I bear

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible
Henceforth, let no one give to me troubles, for I bear
on my body the marks of Jesus..

New American Standard Bible
From now on let no one cause trouble for me, for I
bear on my body the brand-marks of Jesus.

King James Bible
From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in
my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

Christian Standard Bible
From now on, let no one cause me trouble, because I
bear on my body the marks of Jesus.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2018
Your church approved Bible is new Jerusalem and good news...check and real the world that Paul suffered affliction like that Enugu woman

Ubenedictus:

the word there is stigmata meaning mark, some simply assume they know the mark in question, if you are looking for translation enjoy

New International Version
From now on, let no one cause me trouble, for I bear

New Living Translation
From now on, don't let anyone trouble me with these
things. For I bear on my body the scars that show I
belong to Jesus.

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible
Henceforth, let no one give to me troubles, for I bear
on my body the marks of Jesus..

New American Standard Bible
From now on let no one cause trouble for me, for I
bear on my body the brand-marks of Jesus.

King James Bible
From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in
my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

Christian Standard Bible
From now on, let no one cause me trouble, because I
bear on my body the marks of Jesus.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/see-what-happened-to-nigerian-lady-in.html?m=1

The colour of whatever that came out from her eyes isn't the colour of blood.

And besides she might have an injury under her eyes.

And finally, This is just just picture, We can't pass judgement on an issue based on a picture, It could be anything.
Why did whoever that snapped the pics didn't make a video of it
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ubenedictus:

the word Paul used in Greek is
στίγματα
it is pronounced as stigmata, it means mark, brand mark of a slave, scar mark...or any generalp mark. Paul didn't write what mark in particular aplart from the fact that it was the mark of the Lord. personally I don't care how you interpret it, my response was to someone who said stigmata isn't found in the Bible.

s translator isn't a witness... certainly not above the plain word used by Paul

why are u turing this discussion to a child's play? probably u take me to being ur gullible ignorant congregation or what? obviously I don't want to sound insulting but u 're rather insulting our collective intelligence with ur conscious ignorance. why would u paste a word instead of the entire Paul's words in greek? pls bros, get a life and stop confusing urself. case closed .
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Ubenedictus(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

This is how that pope almost ruined Christianity by re writing the bible to accommodate Satan's agenda .... the bible says and declares itself as the book of instruction, correction , example to every believer who will walk in righteousness but here you are, presented with a case without scriptural example and rather than denounce it so the demons knows no one is fooled , you are cuddling it with the funny excuse that the bible is not complete .... not everything the apostles did entered the book Bla bla ..... Anyone adding to the scripture is cursed says John and also anyone deducting from it is also cursed for it is complete as a guide....cult is formed when scriptural errors are defended.... A cult will soon be formed to defend this error, that is of one doesn't already exist.

So as important as blood is to God, you imagine that thee would have been an occurrence that is related to it being spilled that he allowed to be omitted..... Why would God allow someone go through that suffering without a clear message to his people.

As for taking pastor there, I can tell you for free that because you people have elevated that woman to a passion of celebrity within your rank, her will will not easily align with Deliverance. She enjoys a special status amongst you and I can imagine how ignoramuses would be making a pilgrimage to her home for prayer and fortune telling.

Deliverance is preached. That is what the Bible says. Go preach to her that she is actually under affliction. You didn't waste over ten years in seminary memorising your church version of world history.

Go use you apostolic unction on her.
you seem to have a problem with reality, I never claimed that I have spent anytime in a seminary.

secondly the Bible is not a catalog of all Christian experiences, it doesn't even cover fully the life of Jesus talk less of every instance of blood.

thirdly there is no hero there, the Church hasn't even acknowledged there is anything going on there, her diocese doesn't even recognise such talk less of special status.

you are the one who seem sure she has a demon without investigation, enjoy taking your pastor there for her deliverance.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Ubenedictus(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

Ubenidictus is acting like someone in the employment of satan to defend his kingdom here on earth. It is not my first encounter with him here....every satanic doctrine appeals too him
nah, you just enjoy making your false accusation like the accuser of the brethren, you have jumped to rash judgement over a case you know nothing about and go about accusing someone you do not know of demonic possession simply because you are ignorant of their own experiences and you have done all this without bothering to investigate the particular case. you are simply a computer warrior sitted behind his keyboard and typing obscenities about people you don't know.

for me I am skeptical, I don't know what it is yet and until I do investigate or hear the findings of a reputable sources, I am not a party to demonizing someone I don't know nor am I jumping into any positive conclusion.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Ubenedictus(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

I don't need to hold on to KJV, I already pasted over 10 translation that translated stigmata as Mark... the Catholic versions below say.

Douay-Rheims Bible
From henceforth let no man be troublesome to me;
for I bear the marks of the Lord Jesus in my body.

among those 3, 2 of them translate it as mark, only good news says scar.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Ubenedictus(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

In my earlier post concerning sixtus and his Bible, I remember having a sentence that says a copy of that his Bible is at the Oxford library. If it was not published how did that copy get to Oxford.
of course it is there, I earlier told you that sixtus after 18 months of work presented his cardinals with his revision along with the bull he wanted to use in promulgating it, his cardinals prevented him from promulgating it... one of those copies he presented to his cardinals is housed at the Oxford library.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here / I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.