Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

The Only Nigerian That's Allowed To Touch The FIFA World Cup™ Trophy. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Only Nigerian That's Allowed To Touch The FIFA World Cup™ Trophy. (868 Views)

Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations / How Much The FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Worth Revealed / How FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Made In Italy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Nigerian That's Allowed To Touch The FIFA World Cup™ Trophy. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
Do you know this before?...President Muhammadu Buhari is the only Nigerian that is allowed to touch the FIFA World Cup™ trophy! Surprised? Well, it is so because of FIFA guidelines that say that only winners of the tournament and heads of state are allowed to handle the official World Cup Trophy. Since Nigeria has never won the world cup, it means that in Nigeria presently, only Buhari is eligible to touch the cup. That was exactly what happened recently when the World cup on it's world tour, stopped over in Nigeria - it was only President Buhari that was allowed to touch it, every other person only beheld it inside it's glass case. Sounds interesting, isn't it? Lol.

See picture below.

http://www.facebook.com/CREIMEXADInternationalLtd/
And:
http://www.twitter.com/@CREIMEXAD

1 Share

Re: The Only Nigerian That's Allowed To Touch The FIFA World Cup™ Trophy. by Premiumwriter: 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
So they mean we're not qualified or something

But I have touched that cup b4 na. I'm not lying ah swear. I voted for bubu and technically when he touched it I also touched it. Una follow the logic? grin

shocked want an article writer? See me here - Premiumwriter. Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Sure Game For Today / URGENT!!! Where Can I Buy This Waist Trainer Power Belt In Abuja? Pics / See The 2018 World Cup Nigeria Customized Keke Napep Spotted In PH (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.