Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations (70531 Views)

Spain’s Coach Vilda Caught Touching Female Staff Breast During Celebration / Pita Taufatofu Shines At Tokyo Olympic As He Appears Without Shirt (Pix / Luis Enrique Resigns As Spain Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by FreeStuffsNG: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Spain’s head coach Jorge Vilda appears to touch female staffer inappropriately during game celebration

Spain coach Jorge Vilda is seen inappropriately touching a woman staffer during the Women's World Cup final on Sunday. CNN has blurred the woman's face to protect her identity.

Video has emerged that shows Spain head coach Jorge Vilda appearing to inappropriately touch a female staff member during the Women’s World Cup final between Spain and England.

Moments after Spain’s Olga Carmona scored the only goal of the game, giving La Roja the lead against England, the footage shows Vilda in a celebration embracing with members of his staff, including a female staff member.

When Vilda touches her, he first has his left arm on her shoulder in a hug. Then, as Vilda turns his head away from the group embrace, his left hand drops down to her chest. He keeps it there for a moment, and then lets go.

CNN has reached out seeking comment from Vilda, the Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) and the woman.

Despite Spain’s World Cup success, Vilda’s tenure as head coach – he was appointed in 2015 – has been hugely controversial.

The video clip comes against the backdrop of unrest between Spain’s players, Vilda and his coaching staff and the RFEF, which led to 12 of Spain’s biggest stars missing the World Cup.

In September 2022, 15 members of Spain’s senior women’s squad sent personally signed letters to the RFEF via email to announce they would no longer play for the national team, unless there were wholesale changes made throughout the coaching staff, as reported by Spanish media outlet Cadena Ser.

However, the RFEF backed Vilda, and all but three of the 15 players who sent letters missed out on Spain’s triumphant World Cup campaign.

‘Unacceptable gesture’
Separately, on Monday, RFEF president Luis Rubiales admitted he “made a mistake” by giving Spain star Jennifer Hermoso an unwanted kiss on the lips after the 33-year-old received her gold medal following the team’s Women’s World Cup final win against England.

RFEF President Luis Rubiales has admitted he "made a mistake" by giving Spain star Jennifer Hermoso an unwanted kiss on the lips.
RFEF President Luis Rubiales has admitted he "made a mistake" by giving Spain star Jennifer Hermoso an unwanted kiss on the lips.
Courtesy of FIFA
“Well, in a moment of elation without any intention of bad faith, well, what happened happened,” Rubiales said in a video with an RFEF watermark.

“I think in a very spontaneous way. I repeat, there was no bad faith between either of the two of us. From there, well, here we didn’t understand it because we saw something natural, normal and in no way, I repeat, with bad faith.

“But outside of the bubble, it looks like it has turned into a storm and so if there are people who have felt offended, I have to say I’m sorry. There’s no other way, right?”

Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez has said the apologies of Rubiales are “not enough.” Answering questions from reporters on Tuesday, Sánchez said that “what we saw was an unacceptable gesture.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/22/football/jorge-vilda-spt-intl/index.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by FreeStuffsNG: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
These ladies will destroy these male coaches who came from the male-dominated psyche of soccer where boys touch and even hit one another with reckless abandon during game celebration.
It's better female teams get female coaches .Shikena. Football is a contact sport and during game celebrations, most people just break lose with joy.
Now that women are playing football, touching is now inappropriate.

401 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by oyeb15: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Spaniards and Italians love romance to much.

They are d loose and indisciplined Europeans.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by whytediamond(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Everywhere for woman body na sensitive part.

Local man thought he was hugging his fellow man only for a camera to capture him placing his palms on the opposite gender's "sensitive part".

I detest any form of sexual harassment on both genders. But you see this particular image, VAR says NO FOUL PLAY

If you argue with me, you go see red card.

princeemma69:
It was not intentional, it is part of celebration cheesy

Mama Okhiemute, give Emma one bottle of cold Heineken grin

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by princeemma69: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
It was not intentional, it is part of celebration cheesy

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by Lobster757: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lol
Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by 2dominate: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wahala
Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by FalseProphet1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
As a prophet I touch female members inappropriately when the agents of the dark forces chooses to hide where they think I won't unleash my wrath on them.

As long as the touch is productive, I don't see anything wrong with it.

This I have seen.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by BabaOfLagos: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
WOMEN GO WHERE MEN GO.

Women were designed to be loyal followers because men add values to their life, the reverse is not the case, women don't add value to a man's life.

If your woman is not following you to where you're going then that woman does not like you.

Gyneocentrism has misled men to think women bring any value to a man's life,

This has led to a generation of lazy men, and this has led to men been stuck in toxic relationships because they fear if they leave the woman their life would tumble.

Women follow men were men go and this has been proven in the sports industry, gym centers, politics etc

Women live very boring lives, hence when left alone they become very chaotic to themselves.

Don't be a desperate man, create value and women would follow you in droves.

If you leave women sports to be coached, viewed and controlled by women only, there would be so much chaos.

Leave women's sports for them to handle else you fall a victim of unnecessary chaos.

We have been recommending every man here to search and join IAJ ONLINE on telegram or Twitter.

Join, build your masculine frame, body, health and intelligence

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by Mikyle: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Watching
Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by jeromestarks: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
What's the problem there?
It's not like the girl is a virgin na.
Any woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men should not complain about someone touching her indecently: her body has already lost all form of decency.

How can a public toilet complain of indecent usage?

Marry a virgin woman or you will train another man's children thinking they are yours.
Never commit to a non virgin, else, you're commiDEAD.

Don't suffer to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have a woman who another man fvcked with just two eggs and indomie.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by inoki247: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lol
Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by Millimann: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
These are men that can easily get women of their choice out on the streets.

4 Likes

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by Chno: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Konji bad
Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by AntiChristian: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
When a woman touches a man nothing happens but when a man touches a woman....Wahala go dey!

A lady once gave me close marking in a BRT in Lagos few years ago! Na so I gave her strong caution! If na man do am now they'll say na advantage we wan take!

44 Likes

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by kosiebe(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
These ladies will destroy these male coaches who came from the male-dominated psyche of soccer where boys touch and even hit one another with reckless abandon during game celebration.
It's better female teams get female coaches .Shikena. Football is a contact sport and during game celebrations, most people just break lose with joy.
Now that women are playing football, touching is now inappropriate.
There is different between touching and holding.
Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by donbenz(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Konji dey everywhere grin
Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by ULiTv: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
T
Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by Babatunjo: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
He's not looking in that direction. It's not intentional.
Case closed.

There are pictures in men's soccer touching another person's penis mistakenly.

Case closed joor

14 Likes

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by festacman(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Let them allow Spain just enjoy this world cup in peace. In moments such as winning of a tournament, a contract or a court case, it is often difficult to hold back in strict obedience to sense of correctness. Yes, it may be an opportunity for twisted minds to execute to content of their minds but it is not always the case.

For example, when I used to patronise viewing centre I have witnessed a beautiful girl who hugged a dirty-looking fellow Chelsea fan following the last UCL cup Chelsea won. The girl recovered thereafter and recoiled while the dude sat quietly reminiscing on what just happened. It all happened in split second of expression of pure joy. I am sure he will forever be grateful to Kai Havertz for that precious moment. grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by AlphaNugget(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
hey, I don't have anything to say........ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Immoral just like miscreants

1 Like

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by safarilove(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
ok
Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by jubrilELsudan: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
OBVIOUSLY HE DEY FVCK HER

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by Laple0541(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
All these stupid allegations is getting annoying, if someone wants to have a sexual intimacy with a woman, I am sure it will never be on a stage like this.

It started with the Zambian coach, later the Spanish FA boss and now their coach.

When some people frowned against women football, these are part of the things they foresaw, their is no way we will not be having indeliberate rough handling like this especially when celebrating. If we claim to be advanced enough to allow women football, we should be civilized enough to tolerate trivial issues like this. After all the man in question was not even looking at her.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by ThiefnubuBandit: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
Blood of Tilumbu blockos!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by DenreleDave(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
grin grin
Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by olisaEze(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
Coach touch brezz by mistake, RFEF Chairman kiss mouth by mistake. It’s like in Spain, Spanish fly only works on the male gender! Put them in front of male team players and see if they’ll also mistakenly grab them by the crotch! Ndi ala!!😂
Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by ikorodureporta: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
im a guy....ladies do it to me too
Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by Lexusgs430: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
VAR would show, it was accidental....... 🙄

1 Like

Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by Ashley86400: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lol, mistake of happiness?
Is that how he touches male players?
Does he kiss them too on the lips when they receive medals or accolades?
Re: Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
Dem don come. Dem wan destroy the man.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFROBASKET2015 FINAL: Nigeria Vs. Angola 74 - 65 On 30th August 2015 / Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) / Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.