Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) (31976 Views)

Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) / Royal Q Is The Worst Investment / Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hi guys, I would like to introduce you to a Cryptocurrency trading Robot called Royal Q.

Royal Q Intelligent Quantitative System is a system that focuses on Artificial Intelligence Quantitative Trading.

Quantitative Trading is strategy that has been deployed by many American Private Equity Funds over the decades.
During this period it has been available to only a small group of people.

Royal Q has designed a solution that is making this strategy available to the general public.

General Details about Royal Q:

=> It lowers the barrier for entry into Cryptocurrency trading for non-expert traders.

=> You need to bind it to your Binance/Huobi account via API.
It only has the right to carry out actions you permit it to.
In this case, you will only permit it to carry out 'Margin/Spot Trading' for you.
Binance/Huobi API won't allow it carry out any other actions asides this, expect you permit it to.

=> You need to select the coin pairs you want it to trade for you.

=> You need to set up the trading strategy by fixing in various parameters in the trade setting for a coin pair.

=> It does Spot Trading, not Futures Trading, so you don't have to worry about Liquidations.

=> It opens various positions on a particular coin pair at different prices, depending on your trade settings.

=> The robot was designed not to close in a loss.
If it buy a coin pair at a particular price and the price dips, it stays in a 'floating loss'
It then waits for the price to rise back above the entry before closing it in a profit.
It can open other positions at lower prices

=> This is a long term investment, not a quick money making scheme.

=> You should be willing to let the robot do it's thing over time without interfering, except if you are an expert trader.

=> The higher your capital, the higher your profits.

Pricing/Recommendations:

=> The robot costs $140/Year. This includes $20 for fuel fee when you just start trading.
Fuel fee is the commission taken from the profits you make.

=> You need at least $100 more for trading. So that's $240 in total for a start (at least).

=> The general recommendation is to use $2000 for 20 coin pairs.
Since many people might not be able to afford that for a start, you can start with $100 or any amount in between.

=> The recommendation is to allocate $100 for one coin pair in order to maximize performance.

I started with a trading capital of $240.

If you are interested in joining me on this opportunity, sign up with the link below and download the app:

https://www.royalqs.com/s/UNMHX

If you are serious minded and would like to know more about this opportunity, send me a message via WhatsApp on 07012583701

I will guide you through the entire setup process.

I will also give you an effective trading strategy for your coin pairs, so you won't need to figure it out on your own.

Thank you.

Note: Please don't call me to ask 'what percentage you can get daily or monthly' or to ask for any other detail that I have already stated here, thank you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Royal Q provides multiple streams of income.

The second part of Royal Q is the referral reward program.

If you commit yourself to it, it can even be more profitable than the profits gotten from the robots.

It's also a good way for people who don't have large trading capital to bolster the profits.

***********************************************************************************************

Whenever you get someone who registers under you to pay for the robot, the company pays you a commission.

The commission fee you are paid is dependent on your level.

There are 6 different levels on Royal Q: V1, V2, V3, V4, V5 and V6.

**********************************************************************************************

Individuals who are on V1 can only receive a direct referral fee of 30 USDT.

For these individuals to move into V2, they need at least 3 direct referrals and 20 team members.

The referrals of an individual's direct referrals also qualify as his/her team members.

**********************************************************************************************

Individuals who are on V2 receive a direct referral fee of 40 USDT.

They also start receiving an indirect referral fee of 10 USDT i.e. referral fee from the referrals of those under them.

For these individuals to move into V3, they need at least 5 direct referrals and 50 team members and 3 direct referrals who are v2

Individuals on V3 receive a direct referral fee of 50 USDT.

The direct referral fee increases as the level increases.

Another good thing about this referral program is that you get to receive commissions from the profits of you direct and indirect referrals.

Individuals on V6 receive commissions from the profits of everyone trading on the platform worldwide.

Presently, there are only 2 individuals on V6 in the world, but that should be the target for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
This is the referral reward of a V3 member

3 Likes

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
If you want a more detailed explanation of the entire system, then you should consider attending one of these seminars:

Lagos Thursdays
Radisson Hotel Ikeja GRA

First Session 10am
Second Session 1pm
Third Session 4pm

Lagos Saturdays
Protea Hotel Alausa

First Session 10am
Second Session 12pm
Third Session 2pm
Fourth Session 4pm

Ibadan Thursdays
Calton Gate Hotels, Idi Ape
From 12 pm

2 Likes

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Reach out to me on 07012583701

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2021
If you need help setting up your account or you need a more reliable trade setting, you can also reach out to me.

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by peeps4u: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2021
Your thread will be much more engaging and convincing if you update the thread on daily profit or loss from the robot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2021
peeps4u:
Your thread will be much more engaging and convincing if you update the thread on daily profit or loss from the robot

Noted.

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by sellydion: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Do it and you may gain huge crowd people keep hiding floating loses

recommendations:

Noted.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
sellydion:
Do it and you may gain huge crowd people keep hiding floating loses

Are the floating loses an issue? If you buy a coin on your own normally, it can't take a downturn?

The robot won't close in a loss, till the price rises back, so that is not an issue.

And depending on your configuration, it uses $10 to open a position, so when prices go down,
it can open other positions if you have sufficient capital.

Heck, Leveraged Traders lost almost $3 Billion from Liquidations from Tuesday's crash.

That's why Spot Trading which the Robot does is the best for those who aren't expert traders.

The robot is projected to give you 10% to 50% profit in a month.

In a very bad month (like this month might turn out to be), you get 10% profit.

In a good month, you get 50%.

So far the robot delivers on this, it's living up to it's billing.

I never said the robot is a money printing machine that will solve all your problems.

If that's what anyone is looking for they can look elsewhere.

This is a long term thing.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by imhere: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2021
I don't know why admin always delete my post. On this Royal q I have written 3 post but non of it is showing. There is no link or spamming in my last post yet they still refused to allow my post to show.

People need to know the good benefits Royal q has brought. Before now I have been looking for a way to start crypto trading but the message wss always it is complicated or risky. Do you know with Royal q I can trade crypto as a pro. And can also analyse the coins to trade.

Royal q will give you profit even in the dip. Many people are in floating loss for weeks because they don't have the knowledge of how to convert the dip to profit. Register with my code today I will teach you how to make your capital back in a week. Use this code HBBM5
You can contact me on: 080-359-65-405
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
My robot profit (yellow header) & referral reward (blue header):

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Ay04z(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Okay...
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Gee64: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
I stopped trading Crypto recently because I experienced a dip from about $820 to $110. I only go for crypto giveaway as you can see on my signature below..

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2021
Gee64:
I stopped trading Crypto recently because I experienced a dip from about $820 to $110. I only go for crypto giveaway as you can see on my signature below..

Don't delve into what you don’t understand, if you do and you get burnt, that's on you.

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by ProfitDomain(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yes, you are right admin. Most times, people tend to misinterprete or misconstrue certain subject matter, scaring many newbies.

With Royal Q, you can't close in loss unless you manually close your losses.

Royal Q adopts only spot trading which has just floating loss "unrealistic loss".

I guess he was into Margin or Futures trading where those losses can arise.

Join me through my signature and let me show you the Powerful Trade settings to rake in good daily profits.
My capital is $400 with just 4 coins and only 9 days counting

recommendations:

Don't delve into what you don’t understand, if you do and you get burnt, that's on you.

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2021
These are two very good explainer videos by my mentor on V4:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QOhfkmk4nF4UdyVdcvDpO7IqAjUas3Ee/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QJKHUIMaKZ0JWrIMyxXXOOzKtAP-wvkX/view?usp=drivesdk

If you are serious minded and you are interested in getting started, reach out to me via WhatsApp on 07012583701

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
The kind of results you get with a large capital smiley

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by DollarBuddy: 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
And how much capital is this??
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2021
DollarBuddy:
And how much capital is this??

Tens of thousands of dollars, not sure of exact amount, it's only a very large capital that can get such results.

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by SaintUlot: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
There is nothing spectacular about this bot, what's the difference between how this bot operates and kucoin bot or binance grid trading which are free to use. Newbies in the cryptocurrency industry, don't be carried away by the massive promotion this bot is getting, all of them are only interested in the referral bonus they ll get, because the bot also doubles as an MLM scheme. All those huge profits screenshots you are seeing, they are profit from MLM. If you can't refer, you won't get that kind of huge screenshot, so don't be deceived.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
SaintUlot:
There is nothing spectacular about this bot, what's the difference between how this bot operates and kucoin bot or binance grid trading which are free to use. Newbies in the cryptocurrency industry, don't be carried away by the massive promotion this bot is getting, all of them are only interested in the referral bonus they ll get, because the bot also doubles as an MLM scheme. All those huge profits screenshots you are seeing, they are profit from MLM. If you can't refer, you won't get that kind of huge screenshot, so don't be deceived.

Oga if you have better capital, you will get better profits, if you don't want to use the thing, no one is forcing you.

The screenshot with the yellow header is the robot profit, the one with the blue one is the referral reward, don't mislead people and say everything is from referral, cuz that makes you a liar.

Everyone knows about the referral thing, it's not a hidden thing, it's an optional way of getting more profits from the app.

Carry your bad belle go another side, don't discourage people who are not expert traders from getting into the crypto space, thank you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? / CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing / Can I Buy Shares With 5,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.