Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans (39752 Views)

They Want Me To Die In Fire – Bbnaija Host Ebuka Cries Out Over His Obituary Sen / TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time / "I've Started Paying School Fees Oo!!" - Ebuka Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Donald3d(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by arherfish(m): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
If them evict seesee your inlaw, you go cough join sneeze.
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by ameh99: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Who be diswan again biko....
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mtcheeeew
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by BruncleZuma: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
I won't use Ebuka or any likeness of him for my memes...Adekola is my go-to guy...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Nwaohafia1: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ebuka has just thrown an open invitation to folks. Nigerians, just wait and see the number of his memes that will flood social media.
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by martineverest(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
arma:
Guy is indirectly telling pple to use his pic as meme and gifs to make him popular.
reverse psychology
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by obowunmi(m): 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Yankiss:
Lol. You are indirectly inviting them to!

That's because this is exactly what he wants.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by hebrew63(m): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
haha the guy still remember pidgin english I TAKE GOD BEG UNAhaha the guy still remember pidgin english I TAKE GOD BEG UNAhaha the guy still remember pidgin english I TAKE GOD BEG UNA
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Lexusgs430: 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Awaiting to see flood of meme's......
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
What he is saying in essence is you can use my pix for Meme
exactly...... Make he come rival meme king Odunlade cool
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by CSTR2: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ebuka is one of the few in showbiz that know exactly what they are doing.

The guy is always boosting his profile with every single action. A very calculating nigga.
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by pressplay411(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
Yankiss:

Lol o ma trend pa. (He go too trend)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by ollah2: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Wetin make Odunlade (king of meme and gifs) come talk? But smart people knows this is reverse psychology
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Haric(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
Wetin Arsenal Play?
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Gossiplover: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
u go fear naa
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Burgerlomo: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
Abeg make you sneeze sharp sharp so that I can add your meme's to my collections cool
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ebuka is using reverse psychology on us. people that did psychology will understand what I mean. Onye ara cheesygrin.
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by SundayOmeje(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
DailyNuella:
Big Brother Naija reality show host, Nze Ebuka Obi Uchendu has via his Twitter handle begged his fans not to use his face for any kind of meme.

According to the writer and lawyer, he has a cold and and is open to sneezing during the eviction show today.

Ebuka who’s palpably suspecting that he’d definitely make a funny face while sneezing decided to earnestly ask his fans and all BBN lovers to not use his face for memes and gifs because he’s scared lol.

He wrote: “I have a cold guys. So in case I sneeze on the live show tonight, please you people should not use me as a meme or gif I take God beg una #BBNaija”

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/11/bbnaija-ebuka-begs-fans-not-to-use-his-photos-as-a-meme-or-gif/

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by raph101(m): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
attention seeker. . .. I dunno u
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by betty616(f): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
Post of March 18th? We don reach March 18th like this?
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by chiefojiji(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
Really disappointed..... cry
Tot I'll see the meme dey have used for him....
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Yankiss:

Don't mind him jare, he want people to start using his pic ni. The Agbada never do am.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Chukwudozzie(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
What he is saying in essence is you can use my pix for Meme

A simple case of reverse psychology.
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by tesloid(m): 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
u just dey remind us...
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2018
cool

Meme mode tinz
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by blessingsonflee(f): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
This wan just wan join odunlade but he no go fit beat him master for the meme game. Odunlade remains the best kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars / Dj Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Specially Built Rolls Royce (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.