Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

‘women Are The More Superior Of The Sexes’ – Paddy Adenuga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘women Are The More Superior Of The Sexes’ – Paddy Adenuga (707 Views)

‘My Ancestral Powers Help Me Manage Women’ – Paddy Adenuga / Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘women Are The More Superior Of The Sexes’ – Paddy Adenuga by DailyNuella: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
In celebration of ‘International Women’s Day’, Paddy Adenuga has told that women are the more superior of the sexes.

According to the son of billionaire business man, Mike Adenuga, human race still exist because of women.

His reason being that women have the ability to create and nurture life.
In his words:

“happy #internationalwomensday to all the women in the world.. i’ve always said women are the more superior of the sexes.. the ability to create and nurture life is a fundamental reason why the human race still exists#respect#facts”

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/11/women-are-the-more-superior-of-the-sexes-paddy-adenuga/

Re: ‘women Are The More Superior Of The Sexes’ – Paddy Adenuga by hadduni(f): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
please can someone tell me the meaning of paddy?
Re: ‘women Are The More Superior Of The Sexes’ – Paddy Adenuga by doyinisaac(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
hadduni:
it is the name of a person,animal,place or thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘women Are The More Superior Of The Sexes’ – Paddy Adenuga by MJBOLT: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
story for the gods
Re: ‘women Are The More Superior Of The Sexes’ – Paddy Adenuga by donstan18: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
I will agree to him only if a woman can draw a square shape with her pee while urinating.

3 Likes

Re: ‘women Are The More Superior Of The Sexes’ – Paddy Adenuga by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
Men are superior Mentally, financially and physically but women superior emotionally and everything other thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘women Are The More Superior Of The Sexes’ – Paddy Adenuga by stephleena(f): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
hadduni:
as in, my paddy -paddy..he should be his dad's padi-padi
Re: ‘women Are The More Superior Of The Sexes’ – Paddy Adenuga by stephleena(f): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
donstan18:
I will agree to him only if a woman can draw a square shape with her pee while urinating.
is that all, u could achieve?
Re: ‘women Are The More Superior Of The Sexes’ – Paddy Adenuga by donstan18: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
stephleena:

is that all, u could achieve?

Ask the oldest man in your life.

2 Likes

Re: ‘women Are The More Superior Of The Sexes’ – Paddy Adenuga by Tamarapetty(f): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lol
Re: ‘women Are The More Superior Of The Sexes’ – Paddy Adenuga by hadduni(f): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
doyinisaac:
it is the name of a person,animal,place or thing
Hmmm according to you, paddy means noun ...any other opinion is highly welcome.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Another Lady Gives Birth To A Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals In Katsina / Davido And Chioma Loved-up Inside A Private Jet As They Fly To Sierra Leone / Longest Hamburger In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.