Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,458 members, 7,958,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News (28999 Views)

Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race / TRENDING: Reactions As Saraki Accepts Defeat, Congratulate Kwara APC / BREAKING: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News [TWEET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by BerryAnny(m): 12:00am On Mar 12, 2018
BUKOLA SARAKI: The Slayer of Tinubu, Bullhari, Stupid Cabals and the entire Zombie communities. Ride on sir.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by edupedia: 12:04am On Mar 12, 2018
ednut1:
We really need that social media bill. Fake Bloggers and false news mongers need to be dealth with

....including all those who said on Nairaland that Buhari was dead...especially all the fake IPOOPs...rubbish and nonsense generation...
Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:09am On Mar 12, 2018
charly boy, charly..Charlie. .I call you three times..them say you be born again now..ok i just hope say this ur apology no be political o.....2019 is around the corner and you fit they find wetin go enter ur pocket..well n.a. hear I dey
Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by lilytender: 6:27am On Mar 12, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Lai Mohammed and Bmc propaganda gone sour! Trying to rubbish the head of parliament and denigrate the National Assembly because of politics.

May God bless the most Distinguished Senator Bukola Saraki

May God bless the most vibrant and outspoken Senator Dino Melaye

And may He continue to bless Senator Remi Tinubu

Anyone that calls Bukola Sarathief a distinguished Senator, surely that person is an unfortunate child.
Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Lai Mohammed and Bmc propaganda gone sour! Trying to rubbish the head of parliament and denigrate the National Assembly because of politics.

May God bless the most Distinguished Senator Bukola Saraki

May God bless the most vibrant and outspoken Senator Dino Melaye

And may He continue to bless Senator Remi Tinubu
bless remi tinubu for what

1 Like

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by Awoo88: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2018
chuksjuve:
Waiting for Apc, buhari and his BMC crew can apologize to Nigerians over their lies, propaganda and their inept clulessness.

Wait for APC?! You go old
Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by higherpower: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Are you with me to know if I am already blessed or not?
Is your name on Forbes magazine?
Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by Iceberg3: 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

[b]
You seem to have taken asslicking as a career wink

Like what you are doing here,huh? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

South South Governors Meet Gambari, Table Demands (Photos) / Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate / Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.