Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" (39614 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Is Dead / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by DCONE1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
bedspread:
Man Ass licker SHARAPPPPPP
e pain you ? grin grin grin
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by nonix22(m): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
you badt finish. close enough tho grin
crackhouse:
Maybe he thought he was gonna die so he wanted to fuv.k everything out of his wife to make sure nothing remain before he die.
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by sexy74(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Holier than this people una don start.
How many of you even Dey thank God say una never die?
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by Jbleenk: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
DCONE1:
the doctors that treated him were paid to do their job. They didn't treat him for free they were only doing their normal job.

So what exactly did your God do then?
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by Maeka(m): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
DCONE1:
do you know if he has thanked them, and thank God, you are not living with him but you chose to judge him without getting facts. Smh

I DONT NID TO NO DAT, IS IT RIGHT OR GUD FOR HIM TO COME UP IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA AND START TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT HIS SEX CAPABILITY WHILE HE WAS SICK, WHO CARES....I DONT JUST KNOW WHY SOME DAFT LIKE SUPPORTING WRONG THINGS NOT HAVING OR MINDING THEIR HOLY BOOK
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by DCONE1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jbleenk:

So what exactly did your God do then?
God use people to perform miracles....but still the doctors were only doing their job that is to save lives.God uses the doctors to heal him.
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by DCONE1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Maeka:

I DONT NID TO NO DAT, IS IT RIGHT OR GUD FOR HIM TO COME UP IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA AND START TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT HIS SEX CAPABILITY WHILE HE WAS SICK, WHO CARES....I DONT JUST KNOW WHY SOME DAFT LIKE SUPPORTING WRONG THINGS NOT HAVING OR MINDING THEIR HOLY BOOK
you mean daft like you abi....what is wrong with man having sex with his married wife....besides I don't care about his sex capability .
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by Jbleenk: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
DCONE1:
God use people to perform miracles....but still the doctors were only doing their job that is to save lives.God uses the doctors to heal him.

Oh shut it man, didn't u say docs are paid to do their jobs.

I'm beginning to think humans have a mental expectation of what/who God is, which is totally different from what/who God really is. Give honor to who honor is due and leav God out of this.
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by Evince(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
DCONE1:
you are getting it twisted here...if he has thank God that's fine with me. I don't understand the whole long post you posted here, if he has thank God that's great...that's what we all want.

Plus you are soo childish eeehm...what is "God spoke person spotted?" So childish.
,.....if I'm spotted then what will happen?

Does he owe u feedback whenever he thanked his God.
That was so childish of u to demand thanks for God.

Is ur thanks.

Ur type will be poking nose into everything with intent to report to God
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by DCONE1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Evince:

Does he owe u feedback whenever he thanked his God.
That was so childish of u to demand thanks for God.

Is ur thanks.

Ur type will be poking nose into everything with intent to report to God
he does not need to give me feedback weda he thank his God or not.
I did not say he should demand thanks from God

See leave me, go and look for who to argue with... I don't have your time.
...say whatever you want to say... I don't care .you don't know me ...you don't know my intentions....na you sabi.
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by DCONE1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jbleenk:

Oh shut it man, didn't u say docs are paid to do their jobs.

I'm beginning to think humans have a mental expectation of what/who God is, which is totally different from what/who God really is. Give honor to who honor is due and leav God out of this.
yes i said doctors are paid to do their jobs..soooo?

God still use people to perform miracles.if you like believe me if you like don't... Na you sabi.
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by Evince(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
DCONE1:
he does not need to give me feedback weda he thank his God or not.
I did not say he should demand thanks from God

See leave me, go and look for who to argue with... I don't have your time.
...say whatever you want to say... I don't care .you don't know me ...you don't know my intentions....na you sabi.
Did I say u said he should demand thanks for God.

U are the one acting spokesperson for God. Be demanding thanks for God. All these religious sheeples without common sense. Though sense ain't common
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by amakadihot87(f): 7:08am On Mar 13, 2018
joinnow:

How old is your dad?
............72 yrs
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by Maeka(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2018
DCONE1:
you mean daft like you abi....what is wrong with man having sex with his married wife....besides I don't care about his sex capability .

WHY DIDNT YOU COME ONLINE AND DISCUSS YOUR OWN SEX LIFE WITH YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND ONLINE WITH THE PUBLIC, EVEN IF ONE IS LEGALY MARRIED, IS IT BIBLICAL OR CIVIL FOR HE OR SHE TO BRING HIS OR HER SEXUAL LIFE ACTIVITIES INTO THE PUBLIC OR SOCIAL MEDIA? lunatic
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by DCONE1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Maeka:

WHY DIDNT YOU COME ONLINE AND DISCUSS YOUR OWN SEX LIFE WITH YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND ONLINE WITH THE PUBLIC, EVEN IF ONE IS LEGALY MARRIED, IS IT BIBLICAL OR CIVIL FOR HE OR SHE TO BRING HIS OR HER SEXUAL LIFE ACTIVITIES INTO THE PUBLIC OR SOCIAL MEDIA? lunatic
thank you God bless you
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by joinnow: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2018
amakadihot87:
............72 yrs
Not DAT old.
Look for any Ceragem center near by and he will be fine. Or buy the machine.
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by amakadihot87(f): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
joinnow:

Not DAT old.
Look for any Ceragem center near by and he will be fine. Or buy the machine.
.......ok.......but he has diabetes too.....that needs to be controlled first.......thanks
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by joinnow: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
amakadihot87:
.......ok.......but he has diabetes too.....that needs to be controlled first.......thanks
The machine also help in reducing blood sugar level. BP etc.
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by GloriaNinja(f): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
prince3009:

Haba! That's too harsh na. But GloriaNinja, this one you posed like this and highlighted your hips in the second photo...ogini n'afio?
.•♫•IS MY HIP BLOCKING YOUR VIEW?•♫•.

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) / Rita Dominic Slays In A Lovely Gown / Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him