Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Am In A Dilemma. Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In A Dilemma. Help!!! (970 Views)

My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / Help? I'm In A Dilemma / Help Am In A Dilemma Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In A Dilemma. Help!!! by Billionairemind: 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
I am 22 year old and an undergraduate in one of the universities here in nigeria so my story goes this way, I am the first born from a close nit family of 5 and we lost our dad over a decade ago in a car crash and due to him being a military personnel we were privileged the military took care of our education and sponsored us with cash annually to cater for our school bills so normally our mum does everything for us and when the scholarship is out she do other things with the money, I have severally talked to her to give me some money to start my own business but she do decline my request on the grounds That I am too young to start a business on my own I will get cheated and stuffs like that, seeing that I am now more exposed and matured I diverted the last scholarship to my private account and when my account was credited with the money (over N600,000) I bought a mini truck and started my mini logistics company without anyone’s consent. The problem now is she keeps asking me about the money that they haven’t credited her account and I just keep telling her tales about the whole issues, her not knowing I have already invested the whole money..... Help me with rubost advice please nairalanders
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. Help!!! by praises16: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
Tell her the truth. you may have to sell the truck and refund her, or promise to refund her over a period of time from your business proceeds. but tell her the truth. it sets one free.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. Help!!! by Rosarie(f): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
face ur fears tell her d truth so she will bless ur business and guide in any way she can
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. Help!!! by OKUCHI11(m): 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
Rosarie:
face ur fears tell her d truth so she will bless ur business and guide in any way she can
salutation Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. Help!!! by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 12, 2018
Billionairemind:
I am 22 year old and an undergraduate in one of the universities here in nigeria so my story goes this way, I am the first born from a close nit family of 5 and we lost our dad over a decade ago in a car crash and due to him being a military personnel we were privileged the military took care of our education and sponsored us with cash annually to cater for our school bills so normally our mum does everything for us and when the scholarship is out she do other things with the money, I have severally talked to her to give me some money to start my own business but she do decline my request on the grounds That I am too young to start a business on my own I will get cheated and stuffs like that, seeing that I am now more exposed and matured I diverted the last scholarship to my private account and when my account was credited with the money (over N600,000) I bought a mini truck and started my mini logistics company without anyone’s consent. The problem now is she keeps asking me about the money that they haven’t credited her account and I just keep telling her tales about the whole issues, her not knowing I have already invested the whole money..... Help me with rubost advice please nairalanders

Ok I will level with you.You are a thief and a.dishonest human being.You have no balls.You had to steal to tuna business and you think you have a business.You are not an entrepreneur,buy a charlatan.Anyway your mom will find out sooner or later and I can guarantee you that by then your business would have folded up and all the money gone.Silly boy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. Help!!! by YesNo(m): 4:38am On Mar 12, 2018
Guy. U have done what you feel is right. So be a man and face ur business, leave emotions aside and face your business so that you will not lose focus of your business goals because of sentiments cos it would be worse if you fail in this business.

The deed has already been done... now you have to prove your mom wrong but you are here asking question instead of facing your business.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. Help!!! by sisisioge: 6:34am On Mar 12, 2018
I hope the money diverted was just your tuition alone. I've got zero tolerance for selfish people.

Pls say yes.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. Help!!! by Billionairemind: 6:43am On Mar 12, 2018
sisisioge:
I hope the money diverted was just your tuition alone. I've got zero tolerance for selfish people.

Pls say yes.
No not only mine for three of us. Not that I am being selfish, I intend to pay by back around november this year...... embarassed
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. Help!!! by sisisioge: 6:46am On Mar 12, 2018
Billionairemind:
No not only mine for three of us. Not that I am being selfish, I intend to pay by back around november this year...... embarassed

Good plan! So they stay outta school till then? Abi there's another means of paying the tuition? Just be bright...don't cause anyone pains. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. Help!!! by Billionairemind: 6:51am On Mar 12, 2018
sisisioge:

Good plan! So they stay outta school till then? Abi there's another means of paying the tuition? Just be bright...don't cause anyone pains. Good luck.
Mum is well to do she takes care of all our tuitions so basically not caushing any harm...
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. Help!!! by sisisioge: 7:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Billionairemind:
Mum is well to do she takes care of all our tuitions so basically not caushing any harm...

OK...thread is totally unnecessary then. Just go and explain yourself before she goes to lodge a complaint at the military shop. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. Help!!! by crackhaus: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
You diverted funds from the military which was meant to go your mom's account as your late dad's next of kin, and you don't see how you just committed a crime?

This is stealing, and I don't see how your plan to pay back in November suddenly makes what you did okay.

You should tell her what you did, that money isn't yours. Stop feeling entitled. And pray to whatever deity you believe in for your business to have that initial capital in cash for you to spare in November.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. Help!!! by mabea: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Run now and tell your mum about it. Trust me she's going to be proud of you even though she will not say it openly.

But if you dont you are going to be a thief.

Meanwhile i sense you are going to be a billionaire with this your business mindset. Lol

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Catches Mum Making Love With Boyfriend In The Bush / Wives Make Your Pussy Tight And Sweet For Your Husband / Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.