Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. (35117 Views)

The 2020 Range Rover Velar Svautobiography Is The James Bond Of Suvs / The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by farouk0403(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2018
When it comes to stunts and type of dangerous activities with cars let's leave it to the Arabs.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Luukasz(m): 7:37am On Mar 13, 2018
Yian1:

I know the pus in your skull won't let you to reason well.
The pus in my skull is better than your whole existence even your worthless ancestors knows that
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Tjohnnay: 7:44am On Mar 13, 2018
emeijeh:
Seen the video 2 years ago

MiA
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by ariesbull: 7:49am On Mar 13, 2018
Oh boy see road.....when you giant of Africa have this road
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by madridguy(m): 7:56am On Mar 13, 2018
Superb
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Spidermon: 7:59am On Mar 13, 2018
Na d kain stunt wey Buhari pikin wan do with power bike be this
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:03am On Mar 13, 2018
Luukasz:
All I see is terrorist about to carryout gory activities
stop hating. They're just richer and more daring than you're.

Your hypocrisy won't let you see anything wrong if it was done by Christians or other religions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:04am On Mar 13, 2018
farouk0403:
When it comes to stunts and type of dangerous activities with cars let's leave it to the Arabs.

dem get mind well . Not scared of Death.
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Luukasz(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
stop hating. They're just richer and more daring than you're.
Your hypocrisy won't let you see anything wrong if it was done by Christians or other religions.
Hating on people I don't even know whether they are alive or dead.. your comment is off logical reasoning, besides what has money got to do with this and dude that they are saudi arabians doesn't make them richer than youre.
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by blinkmoneyo(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2018
Luukasz:
see painment o.. If he too pain you go use your bicycle do stunt.. Hypocrite..

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by banana99(m): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2018
I can do all dose tins.. no b to raise two tires up dey move? haba! e no hard na
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Luukasz(m): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2018
blinkmoneyo:
see painment o.. If he too pain you go use your bicycle do stunt.. Hypocrite..
And you think you've sense.. nay youre devoid of sense
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by conehead2018: 8:23am On Mar 13, 2018
Explorers:
A man lies down in the road taking a picture on his phone of his friends sidewall skiing on a road in the middle of the desert.

One of his friends can be seen hanging out of the window saluting the camera while the driver balances the vehicle on two wheels.

A man hangs out of a back window of a car which is travelling on two wheels down a road near the city of Tabuk in northwestern Saudi Arabia
naija Muslims shey una see roads as e dy be cos after travelling to Saudi for nearly 60ys una no free learn anything.
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by maasoap(m): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2018
Luukasz:
And do you live among them to know that or perhaps you are one of those who has much interest in terror acts cos to me I see terrorist
Those guys/kids are enjoying their life to the fullest because there is more free money for them than they can spend. The last thing on their minds is fanatism.
Stop stereotyping because it makes you look foolish.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by chrisfocus(m): 8:28am On Mar 13, 2018
You can't try this on Nigerian roads. Even on four wheels you and your car isn't promised balance, let alone all the weight tilted on just the tip of two. Jus try am, they will pick pieces of your bones on the same road.

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by sobastical: 8:35am On Mar 13, 2018
Simeony007:
I must try this thing today, with our cooperative car...

I need 3 guys to assist me in taking pictures and another one will hang. Am inviting Guinness World record too

World record to be set cos am driving from Lagos to ibadan with 2 wheels.

It is well with your soul...
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by dam007(m): 8:37am On Mar 13, 2018
Luukasz:
you have no sense. period!!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:50am On Mar 13, 2018
Luukasz:
Hating on people I don't even know whether they are alive or dead.. your comment is off logical reasoning, besides what has money got to do with this and dude that they are saudi arabians doesn't make them richer than youre.

To show hate and jealousy, it does not always demand physical presence of the targeted persons. E.g, I don't like Trump. Do I need to have him hear for me to do that?

Money has a lot to do with it. They use their vehicles. The health implications falls on them. They pay the bills. They pay for the broadcast. I've seen it being televised. They have team they work with. It is sure all about money.

"That they're Saudi Arabians doesn't make them richer than me."

Also, that they're Saudi Arabians or muslims doesn't make them terrorists.
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by HoodBillionaire: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2018
toom toom.
keh keh
toom toom toom.
para ran tam pan pan pan
ehen

asai wan craise..ehen
i want toe involve u for dis car craise.
uhhmm hmmm
dis arabs don dey do dia gaga shuffle
wicked arab pajero ing dia hustle

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Crankshaft: 8:57am On Mar 13, 2018
Holluwaphlexy:
na person wey done chop bele fulll dey do this kind stunt na...........atleast if they miscalculate get accident they have credible doctors and surgions money there to fix back their broken bones...

1 Like

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by naturefellow(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2018
MIA _ Bad Girls
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Ademoore07(m): 9:05am On Mar 13, 2018
The only ride I think that could do this is Grand Cherokee jeep. While in motion, 2 wheels can be locked at a time. I don't know of other cars.
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by obatoro: 9:43am On Mar 13, 2018
Holluwaphlexy:
na person wey done chop bele fulll dey do this kind stunt na...........atleast if they miscalculate get accident they have credible doctors and surgions there to fix back their broken bones...
Ha! the funniest thing I'll read today.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by idu1(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2018
Luukasz:

Thank God you admit you don't know them. Let me now ask you how you they are terrorist?
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Luukasz(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2018
idu1:

Thank God you admit you don't know them. Let me now ask you how you they are terrorist?
Because that is how taliban and hezbollah terrorist look
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by idu1(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2018
Luukasz:
Because that is how taliban and hezbollah terrorist look
That's their native mode of dressing in the desert. Research more and be open minded so won't be acting juvenile in the public.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
idu1:
That's their native mode of dressing in the desert. Research more and be open minded so won't be acting juvenile in the public.

Bro u sef u get time for hand o.

U for allow that guy make e dey bask inside ignorance na
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by iguita: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
And one more to die, so we go see the effect of the stunt.
Simeony007:
I must try this thing today, with our cooperative car...

I need 3 guys to assist me in taking pictures and another one will hang. Am inviting Guinness World record too

World record to be set cos am driving from Lagos to ibadan with 2 wheels.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Must Consider Before You Buy That Car / Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing / Midnight Accident On Lagos Ibadan Express Way (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.