Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Celebrates His Mother For #mothersday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Celebrates His Mother For #mothersday (432 Views)

Lagos-Airport Road: A Look At Akinwunmi Ambode's Landmark On Roads - Photos / I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Celebrates His Mother For #mothersday by EdifiedCEO: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2018

Lagos state governor Akinwunmi Ambode, gave a glimpse of just how much he loves his mum as he penned a sweet message to and for her today.

Celebrating his mother today being mother’s day, Ambode shared a photo of her on social media and penned a sweet message alongside telling her just how much she means to him.

He wrote;

‘a special Mother’s Day to all our lovely mothers, most especially to my mother, Mrs. Christianah Ambode and my wife, Bolanle Ambode. God bless all our mothers’.

http://newshelm.ng/governor-akinwunmi-ambode-celebrates-his-mother-for-mothersday/

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Celebrates His Mother For #mothersday by crestedaguiyi: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nice one

He should however remember other peoples mother his demolitions has rendered homeless and put out of business without provision of alternative

(1) (Reply)

Buhari No Longer In Charge – PDP / Man Threatens To Commit Suicide Unless Governor Yari Steps Down / Open Love Letter To Dr. Kayode Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.