Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) (22687 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) by EmperorAlonzo1: 6:38am On Mar 12, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Ex-BBNaija housemate, Tboss is in the spirit of celebration as she took to her Instagram page to praise her mom on mother's day.

She wrote;"Happy Mother’s Day to My Amazing Mama, the kindest and not selfless human I have ever met. Thank you for being you, Always... I love you Forever��❤️�����... And a very Beautiful & Happy Mother’s Day to all the women out there, doing whatever it takes to be a Good Mama to your lil babies- May God continue to bless you all and make your load a little lighter. Sending you Only Love, Light, Rainbows & Sunshine all at once�.... Wait, Hold Up! Y’all really DO NOT know which one is me? Seriously����I was gonna answer then I saw that more than a few people can’t figure out which is me! Lol this was before the Legendary Nose ring in which I’m so very proud of by the way�"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgMy92whZSn

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/03/11/t-boss-gushes-over-her-mom/

where is the mother?
Re: T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) by petsolo15(m): 6:42am On Mar 12, 2018
Very soon she will be having a step- mum she is far older than..
her Dad- my lecturer will be getting married to my course mate (one of his students) on 26th of this month..
Re: T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) by RealGucci: 6:53am On Mar 12, 2018
since on sat
no light
nepa brought bill of 35k
nawa o
for residential area
my gen don knock
Re: T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) by OboOlora(f): 6:56am On Mar 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Hmm i must admit she has a beautiful family, a gorgeous mum and a wonderful siblings.

It's so sad that at her age, she is still waiting for private jet owners and jumping from ubi Franklyn's dick to another.

If her mother behaved like her,, her mum would not have given birth that early to her and her siblings..

Tboss should put her pants on,, look for a steady man and settle down..

I know she is older than the likes of mercy Johnson and co,, which are all married women with kids..
May God teach you to mind your business more than you run your mouth

1 Like

Re: T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) by OboOlora(f): 6:57am On Mar 12, 2018
RealGucci:
since on sat
no light
nepa brought bill of 35k
nawa o
for residential area
my gen don knock
And ur username Na realgucci cheesy

Abeg change am to realsufferhead

1 Like

Re: T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) by prettyboi1(m): 6:59am On Mar 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Hmm i must admit she has a beautiful family, a gorgeous mum and a wonderful siblings.

It's so sad that at her age, she is still waiting for private jet owners and jumping from ubi Franklyn's dick to another.

If her mother behaved like her,, her mum would not have given birth that early to her and her siblings..

Tboss should put her pants on,, look for a steady man and settle down..

I know she is older than the likes of mercy Johnson and co,, which are all married women with kids..
Fvck off with your naive judgement.
Re: T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) by nairalanduseles: 7:26am On Mar 12, 2018
OboOlora:

And ur username Na realgucci cheesy

Abeg change am to realsufferhead

u re wicked ........shots fired from a far
Re: T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) by Onisokuso1(m): 7:34am On Mar 12, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. I thought I was the only one who noticed. grin

Her mum looks really young and cute. I'm guessing her mum's the one wearing the flared print skirt and holding a red bag.

grin cheesy
Re: T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) by creepsyme(f): 8:22am On Mar 12, 2018
franchasng:
To achieve that, she must remove that disgusting nose ring that makes her look so irritating and whorish sad

I wonder how that disgusting nose ring pass as a fashion accessory to her and her likes. Its discomforting, look at her mom how well she looks.

Look at her brother how handsome and simple he looks, some ladies always bringing shame to their families cry
I commented the other day on her instagram how that the nose ring makes her look like a colonial slave and her brigade of fans came clapping back at me but I slugged it out with them all. That's real shame indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) by Sunnible: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2018
I love the her sister's shoes.
Re: T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) by jimb(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2018
no be her mama be that oo.
Re: T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) by jimb(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2018
Sunnible:
I love the her sister's shoes.
u get eye nwanne
Re: T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) by OjomaBrown: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2018
....putting dat nose ring here in d north signifies one as a professional pro, since she cannot be corrected by her mum then her life her business. Happy Birthday mummy Tokunbo
Re: T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) by adzer: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
femi4:
I saw two Tbosses
I swear down
Re: T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) by eagleonearth(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
pressplay411:

Taye ba log-in si account aye omobinrin, ti won bawa setan lati highjack ogo omoge na, ibe loti ma nbere. (in Woli Aroles voice) lol
you think everybody swallows ewedu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Empress Njamah Rocks Hijab For A Movie Role / BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? / Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Arrested By EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.