Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! (46507 Views)

The Kardashians Plastic Surgery Transformations / Cute Photos From The Kardashians As Their Mum Kris Organise Xmas Eve Party / Look At That Body! Mercy Johnson Shows Off Killing Curves On Wow! Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 15, 2010
Their brother Rob is really cute too grin
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Phate07(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2010

Bloody gorgeous ladies.
shocked shocked
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by babyme1(f): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2010
I love these girls kiss kiss
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by MrCork22: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2010
BABY ME look more preeetier. she look like a wifey material tongue
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by babyme1(f): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mr:Cork:

BABY ME look more preeetier. she look like a wifey material tongue

It's time to take ur medication kid angry
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by JoeCork: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
bABY me has bigggger Nyansh plus extra thigh & she the real deal. truss me tongue
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Nakele(f): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2010
i would choose kim any time any day , she is v pretty and got a hot body, she has a heart of gold,,,,,,,kourt also is pretty but she kinda boring, while khloe has a nice body , her manners really stinks, the gal is very rude and too bossy , i wonder how lamar is coping,,,,,,,, up kim up kim
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Outstrip(f): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2010
Have you seen her with Lamar. She is like a puppy when it comes to him. It just takes the right man.
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by hackney(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^^^ true.
and she's got proper ar.se too.
me like.
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Kunbee: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2010
Kourtney
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by favouredjb(f): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2010
I love them all,especially kim

They are very beautiful and I dnt miss their show

(1) (2) (Reply)

Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) / Wizkid, Johnboyega And Tiwa Savage Pose Backstage At 02arena / Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Gabriel Afolayan's Traditional Marriage In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.