Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! (46502 Views)

The Kardashians Plastic Surgery Transformations / Cute Photos From The Kardashians As Their Mum Kris Organise Xmas Eve Party / Look At That Body! Mercy Johnson Shows Off Killing Curves On Wow! Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Areslite(f): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2010
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney, True sisters

Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by MissyB1(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2010
What's special about the body?
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Areslite(f): 12:08pm On May 04, 2010
are u jealous?
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by dominique(f): 1:00pm On May 04, 2010
the 2nd picture looks kindda odd lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by ohisng(m): 1:25pm On May 04, 2010
Dont know what the fuss is all about!! They are just normal whities. Nothing special. Forget the crappy PR!!
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Outstrip(f): 3:13pm On May 04, 2010
I actually think Kourtney has a better body than Kim and I don't know why people act like Khloe is ugly. She is a beautiful girl
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by platinumnk(f): 3:16pm On May 04, 2010
khloe is not bad looking, but i think its because she has stronger jawlines than her sisters.

I love that piano dress, thats really hot cheesy

**scours for websites to purchase**

and i think i got those shoes shes wearing too grin
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Outstrip(f): 3:28pm On May 04, 2010
I have the one Kim has on in red and something very similar to Khloe's in cognac
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by platinumnk(f): 3:29pm On May 04, 2010
ohhhh where did you get it?

embarassed
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Outstrip(f): 3:34pm On May 04, 2010
I actually sell them so I buy wholesale. Which one are you interested in
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by spikedcylinder: 5:33pm On May 04, 2010
Che. People watch that show long enough to tell them apart. shocked
Eww!
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Outstrip(f): 5:54pm On May 04, 2010
Nothing like keeping up with the Kardashians and real housewives of New Jersey LMAO
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by lovemoi2(f): 2:09am On May 05, 2010
kim is the preetiest among all of them

kloe looks like a man

kourtney is just ok

but yah need to check out their two youngest sisters, those ones are gonna be really hot
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Outstrip(f): 2:15am On May 05, 2010
Khloe does not look like a man. She is prettier than the average chic walking the street. Just because she is somewhat of a tomboy and is not petite as her sisters does not make her look like a man. Abeg let us see the pictures of people saying this girl is manly. I felt so sorry for her on one episode when she talked about even her mother treating her differently because she has always looked different. She is by no means ugly or even manly. I can bet you that more men would pick her up compared to most people
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by lovemoi2(f): 2:20am On May 05, 2010
[b]khloe [/b]does look like a man dressed as a drag queen

thats why people say it
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Ameena(f): 3:04pm On May 05, 2010
Those girls are all very beautiful, hot girls. u cant take that away frm them.
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by tunnytox(m): 11:05pm On May 05, 2010
here is a recent picture of Kim:

1 Share

Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Areslite(f): 9:22am On May 06, 2010
OH MY GOD!!!!! shocked Check out that booty!!!! she's really endowed.
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 06, 2010
I love Khloe. she kinda look like this indian actress (preity Zinta) cool

Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by dominique(f): 9:54pm On May 06, 2010
^^^ in what way undecided
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by baybbootz(f): 11:40pm On May 06, 2010
Jump into the lagoon all you haters. Its always the women who batter eachother down when it comes to looks.
jezzzzzz khloe in no way looks like a man,am sure she is better looking than some of you saying she looks like a man. tongue tongue tongue.Its just another bad case of badbele.

If I was a dude Ill pick khloe over her sisters anyday,she has got so much personality,life of the party,and she is so fun. Ma fave khardashian. kiss kiss
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Nobody: 5:29am On May 07, 2010
dominique:

^^^ in what way undecided
you do not necessarily have to see it grin

baybbootz:

jezzzzzz khloe in no way looks like a man,am sure she is better looking than some of you saying she looks like a man. tongue tongue tongue.Its just another bad case of badbele.

LOL what do you expect, usually people who criticize other people esp base on appearance are ugly
so let them have their fun, at least let them feel beautiful for once by putting other people down grin
(Khloe is lovely she look nothing like a man)

baybbootz:

If I was a dude Ill pick khloe over her sisters anyday,she has got so much personality,life of the party,and she is so fun. Ma fave khardashian. kiss kiss
come sit with me sha!
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by baybbootz(f): 8:59pm On May 08, 2010
LOL what do you expect, usually people who criticize other people esp base on appearance are ugly
so let them have their fun, at least let them feel beautiful for once by putting other people down
(Khloe is lovely she look nothing like a man)
hahaha putting the chick down will not decrease the size of thier lebes nor flatten thier pots tongue tongue tongue

come sit with me sha
make space gurlfwen. A fwen of khloe is a fwen of mine!! grin grin
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by ssumpta(f): 3:02am On May 13, 2010
Khloe has the most gorgeous legs! Though not as pretty as kim and kourtney, she's beautiful.
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by bawomolo(m): 3:20am On May 13, 2010
does it have to be hate if you don't find someone attractive?
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Travelista(f): 4:20am On May 13, 2010
bawomolo:

does it have to be hate if you don't find someone attractive?

*sigh*

I'm so tired of people rushing to call someone a 'hater' just because you have differing opinions; what happened to agreeing to disagree?

*Khloe has her moments even though she looks like Chyna and Lurch's lovechild.
*Kim doesn't even look that anymore because of her plastic surgery; besides, all attraction goes out the window when you remember she had Ray J pissing on her on film. No bueno.
*Kourtney looks really good for a new Mommy.
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by debbynicky(f): 12:28pm On May 13, 2010
More pics

Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by debbynicky(f): 12:29pm On May 13, 2010
more pics

Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Areslite(f): 4:55pm On May 13, 2010
Gosh!!! shocked shocked these girls are HOT!!!!! shocked
Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by debbynicky(f): 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2010
Khole is my fav Kardashian cause she is real, she doesnt care about who you her she tells you truth if its needed plus shes got a good heart.
Also Kim and Kourt but sometimes dey come thru as fake but nevertheless d Kardashian sisters are my fav sisters.
More pic of them

Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by debbynicky(f): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2010
pics of them with Rob and Bruce

Re: The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! by Princessty(f): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2010
The Kardashian Have True Beauty Especially Kourtney

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. / Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Second Outfits At Their White Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.