Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

"Doctors Said I'm Not Going To Make It, Walk Again But Today" - Man - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Doctors Said I'm Not Going To Make It, Walk Again But Today" - Man (344 Views)

Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) / Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? / I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Doctors Said I'm Not Going To Make It, Walk Again But Today" - Man by CastedAyo: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2018
A Atlanta, Georgia based man who involved in a fatal accident which almost took his leg and his life has taken to share his Facebook page to share his testimony after.

According to the man, he was involved in an accident that almost ends his life. He go ejected 80 feet from his car. He was airlifted to Atlanta Medical where i heard voices saying he’s not going to make it, he heard he won’t be able to walk again, to much nerve damage blah blah blah.

Read what Champ Sanchez wrote below;
"About a month ago I was in a car accident that almost ended my life. I got ejected 80 feet from my car. When I looked down I noticed the bone in my leg had went through my skin and straight through my pant leg. (That shit hurt� i ain’t cry though�) I was airlifted to Atlanta Medical where i heard voices sayin “he’s not goin to make it”..well I made it�.then I heard “ he won’t be able to walk again, to much nerve damage blah blah blah”....Look at God, today I took my first steps�❤️��...motivated by Patricia J. Bowens and Marco Da'Don "

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/doctors-said-iam-not-going-to-make-it-i-wont-be-able-to-walk-again-but-today-man-who-involves-in-a-fatal-accident.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "Doctors Said I'm Not Going To Make It, Walk Again But Today" - Man by juanjo2: 7:05am On Mar 12, 2018
I thank God it was in US, because if it were to be in Naija our doctors dont lie, once they said that you are not going to walk again, the next thing is to chop ur leg off grin
believe me doctors dont think twice.

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Estate/ Hamzat Olatunji Idowu Street Description / Danger Adverted, As Gas Tanker Falls At Express Close To Filling Station / CONFUSION: Road Users Abandon Third Mainland Bridge Hours Earlier Than Intended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.