Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Need Advice On Hemi-facial Spasm And Hand Tremor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Advice On Hemi-facial Spasm And Hand Tremor (531 Views)

Full Body Sanitizing Chamber With Body Temperature Scanner And Hand Sanitizer / How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? / Is This A Spasm Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Hemi-facial Spasm And Hand Tremor by toro92: 7:26am On Mar 12, 2018
Good morning. I need advice on the above said conditions. I have someone affected by it. It started with the left eye and mouth twitching to the side which overtime grew worse. MRI was conducted and the neurologist said there is no sign of tumor or brain damage. She was placed on the following drugs since last year November:
Carbamazepine
Artane
Baclofem
Clonazepam
and Haliperidol
Aspirin and a hbp drug I have forgotten the name(for hbp which she has stopped)

what I have noticed of late is mild hand Shaking or tremor. She asked the doctors of it was side effects of the drugs and they said yes. I wasn't comfortable now 'cos I noticed the tremor has since increased.
She was diagnosed of high blood pressure which has being reduced to normal.
Has anybody experienced this. Please what were the steps and road to recovery you took?
Re: I Need Advice On Hemi-facial Spasm And Hand Tremor by babyt66: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
It is called bell palsy. It is a facial nerve paralysis which the cause is not really ascertained but usually triggered by high blood pressure.
The twisted face and mouth can be corrected with the aid of physiotherapy or massager.
Those drugs has side effects.Let her use her herbal products and Vitamin B12.
Watsapp me on 08032493281

(1) (Reply)

Fast Facts On Malaria / Candida Albicans/yeast Infection & Infertility / A Reply To The Egocentric Doctor Known As Superdoc On Patient Care In Public Hos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.