Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) (31731 Views)

How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) / MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by doneyor(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2018
A brave boy identified as Francis Akachukwu Eze, from Eastern Nigeria, has made his family proud byentering a well so to safe his 3-year-old brother who fell inside.

The 9-year-old boy whose neighbours tried to prevent him from entering the well, reportedly told them "My brother must not die," as he summoned courage, went inside the well and brought his younger brother out.

A Facebook user, Femi Victor, who posted the story, wrote;

"LOVE AND RISK

A hero may not be known at birth.
He is discovered in heroic deeds.

True love is for others.
Taking risk for the sake of others.

Francis Akachukwu Eze, a boy of 9
Clothed his love for his younger brother of 3
In a garment of bravery.

He couldnt stand it when his younger brother fell into a well.

"My brother must not die" He said.

Without waiting for the popular rapid response,
He entered the well
And made the rescue.
He brought him out on his back

I rejoice with you.
Praying that the seed of glory sown in you will keep on flowering. Amen."

http://www.ukrido.com/2018/03/my-brother-must-not-die9-year-old-boy-enters-well-to-rescue-his-3-year-old-brother/

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by darlenese(f): 9:46am On Mar 12, 2018
doneyor:
A brave boy identified as Francis Akachukwu Eze, from Eastern Nigeria, has made his family proud byentering a well so to safe his 3-year-old brother who fell inside.

The 9-year-old boy whose neighbours tried to prevent him from entering the well, reportedly told them "My brother must not die," as he summoned courage, went inside the well and brought his younger brother out.

"LOVE AND RISK

True love is for others.

In a garment of bravery.

He entered the well
And made the rescue.

I rejoice with you.

cc@ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

http://www.ukrido.com/2018/03/my-brother-must-not-die9-year-old-boy-enters-well-to-rescue-his-3-year-old-brother/

..lies

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by Fanatique: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2018
That boy should be given a medal and his name should be included in a primary school Rhythm for heroism and love.

Please visit https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ to get a professional researcher to handle your Bsc, Msc, PhD projects. We write plagiarism free papers

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by judecares1(m): 11:53am On Mar 12, 2018
CAN BUHARI RESCUE NIGERIA BEFORE LEAVING OFFICE NEXT YEAR?

36 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by marvin906(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2018
how did a three year old climb up and fell inside a well
i dont understand

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2018
Beautiful
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by sherrylo: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2018
really?
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2018
In the olden days, only brave men, lion hearted men, were permitted by custom to wear the Ishiagu cloth because it was thought that a lion lived inside their hearts.

Bold heart -- watch out for this kid -- he's the real "obiagu".

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by naija1stpikin: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2018
Bloggers and lies

9 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by merits(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2018
nice job boy
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by kelexray(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2018
how him take enter, picture of him in d well with his younger brother or i dontbelive

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by spartan50(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2018
God bless you forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by InternetBchip: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari right now grin

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by fighterjetc130(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2018
brave heart!
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by ijbeauty(f): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2018
Such bravery. God bless you Son
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2018
Well... They say bravery runs in his tribe

But what do I know cool

10 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2018
Good brother!!
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by Godjone(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2018
cheesy this news get K-leg abeg angry

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2018
darlenese:

..lies

Will you keep quiet?

6 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by igboresuper(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2018
The letter BELOW is the calculations of house owners in Lagos... You built a house with that kind of huge money and you will still be paying such exorbitant money yearly.. The wise one will just leave Lagos to the nearest State to build there houses... SWEET ESTATE is near to Lagos... Less than an hour.. Use that #3M to get a plot in Lagos to buy 10plots in SWEET ESTATE, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE...YOU CAN PAY AS LOW AS #10,000 monthly for more info check my signature

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by CuteMadridista: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2018
I'm impressed if true
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by gazilion: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2018
In as much as it sounds heroic, the story is incomplete!!
How did the 3 year old boy climb and fell into the well ?
How did his brother climb into a well with reinforced concrete round it?
when he carried his brother at his back, How did he come out and many more..
Thank God the 3 year old is alive.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by Nelchuksmandela(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2018
Braveness starts from tender age...... Thumb up boi
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by cheeeoma(f): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2018
wow
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by Assassin101: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2018
bravery
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by achiever12: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2018
doneyor:

"LOVE AND RISK

True love is for others.

In a garment of bravery.

He entered the well
And made the rescue.

I rejoice with you.

Oga empty blogger, you are even too dumb to differentiate between safe and save. Which school did you attend?

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by Uruan2023: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2018
Real hero
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by Alphafeezay(m): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2018
They should better thank God and make sure the well is well covered.

That's all

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2018
darlenese:

..lies
shut up there

What's lies about the story

Didn't you see rope in the picture

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by Shroud: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2018
The well is elevated from the ground. How did the 3 year old managed to get inside?
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Shroud:
The well is elevated from the ground. How did the 3 year old managed to get inside?
Rope

The boy was rescued with the rope

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos / At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.