Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,920 members, 7,956,453 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Nigerian Judge Chile Eboe-osuji Emerges President Of ICC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Judge Chile Eboe-osuji Emerges President Of ICC (425 Views)

Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC / Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court / Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Judge Chile Eboe-osuji Emerges President Of ICC by gistyinka(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2018
On Sunday, 11th of March 2018, the judges of International Criminal Court (ICC) sitting in a plenary session, elected Nigeria’s Judge Chile Eboe–Osuji as President of the world war crimes tribunal Court for a three-year term with an immediate effect at the international court Hague, Netherlands, while Judge Robert Fremr from Czech Republic was elected First Vice-President and judge Marc Perrin de Brichambaut from France Second Vice-President.

Chile Eboe-Osuji who was previous legal adviser for the United Nation High Commissioner for Human Rights, became the first Nigerian to be elevated to the court in 2012, after he was successful elected on 16 December 2011.

“I am deeply honoured to have been elected by my peers … As I take up my duties, I feel encouraged that I am able to rely on the wide experience of the two Vice-Presidents,” Eboe-Osuji said.

Nigerian Judge Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected As ICC President

Re: Nigerian Judge Chile Eboe-osuji Emerges President Of ICC by Mynd44: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Visits Dapchi School Where Girls Were Kidnapped [photos] / Smear Campaign Against Visionscape Will Fail–youth Groups / Fact Check On Labour Minister’s Claim On Job Creation Figures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.