Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending (23008 Views)

Customers Outraged Over Excessive Bank Charges / Easy Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending / How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Draft a list of commodities you intend to buy,take excuse from work and go to any village market around u.Buy food stuffs in bulk esp on their market days,cook and store in refridgerator or chest freezer.Buy other stuffs in bulk or carton too,such as noodles, toiletries,etc as the price is way cheaper compared to buying one or two at home.This is the best way to conserve money.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by sprints1: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
just stay place one avoid women no dey overdo cut friends infact dont have any and again dont borrow its seems funny but unless u are a business man or investor dont borrow because the common say i will borrow till end of the month will totally make u a poor person.... from work enter house make eba garri is not cost..sleep next day follow d same routine u can buy egg and make small stew to eat rice if u ve got enough... don't buy anything even clothes don't buy..manage the ones u have...again plan always plan so that u won't borrow and always pray none of your family member is sick so that u won't be forced to spend avoid parties and unnecessary dates...for the ladies my only advice find a maga that will pay off ur bills or better still auction off ur "P" to the highest bidder una need to stay good and look fresh for future husband no amount is enough for u...from dere u can save from amount u earn per month...if u follow this rule u can never remain poor

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by krownjoy97: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Plenty money on my mind account bt not on my bank accounts. [color=#990000][/color]. Ladies, call my line if d writer forget to add u with 10 commandments
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by tydi(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
iyke926:

Save water, drink beer. Avoid weed.

why should he avoid weed..
no wonder u are always confuse on what to comment. I guess u didn't plan to quote him na Confusion cus am shocked
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
tydi:

why should he avoid weed..
no wonder u are always confuse on what to comment. I guess u didn't plan to quote him na Confusion cus am shocked

I don't do weed..strictly beer. Trying to win lost souls of weedheads like you back grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
dosage150:
leave ladies and see your account blow

though very few of them are supportive

I said VERY FEW

Yeah you are right.
For me it's ladies and gambling. My brother these two alone can send a man to village.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by hedonistic: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
Life is too short to be unnecessarily frugal. I'm more interested in excessive earning than excessive saving.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by Krafty006: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
curb unnecessary spending, investment idea, https://www.nairaland.com/4405075/new-designs
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Agadsman:
Op you forgot to add ladies....stop chasing after ladies and you will save more.

This is so true, except you have free or excess cash to spend
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by Loyalblak007(f): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
tongue I love spending
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by AnthonyAk(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Not possible unless u dont have a girl because once u have one its over
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
tell it to Bill Gate, DANGOTE and others.
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by Olubounze(m): 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nice quote. Nairaland tnx am a victim.
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by justtruth88miSt(f): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
keep no 8 to urself i av a laundry shop... did u want to cause bad mkt for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Every body de shout avoid girls like say them be plague.. Lol
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by hopewealth: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
op you are 100% right.if someone can control excess spending ,you would definately get there in no time
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by dosage150(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
Chuvin22:

Yeah you are right.
For me it's ladies and gambling. My brother these two alone can send a man to village.

exactly
girls are the real village people grin
Chuvin22:

Yeah you are right.

exactly
girls are the real village people

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by dosage150(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Izuogu1:
Every body de shout avoid girls like say them be plague.. Lol

They made themselves that way

over demanding creatures
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
dosage150:

They made themselves that way

over demanding creatures

not all though.. My GF is a testimony.. She never demands.. I only spend when we go out together or maybe she visit me....
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by dosage150(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Izuogu1:
not all though.. My GF is a testimony.. She never demands.. I only spend when we go out together or maybe she visit me....

yes bro

going back to my normal say

"few girls are supportive"

"I mean very few"

I once had one
though broken up now
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, sells tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
dosage150:

yes bro

going back to my normal say

"few girls are supportive"

"I mean very few"

I once had one
though broken up now
I think I'v been a very lucky guy with ladies.. I always date ladies that NEVER demands.. There was a time I tried dating one yellow paw paw like that, the first day I asked her to be my GF.. She agreed...lo and behold, the very next day, she came to my work shop and boldy told me to give her money to buy attachment for her hair.. Omoh! That was our last day of dating i swear
...i run and never look back
grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by kinzation(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
rawpadgin:
U guys should stop including that "cook ur meal urself" bull crap

Eating out is way cheaper than cooking @ home unless u want to visit AJ or KFC

@ mama emma buka....... Bread 70, beans 70,meat 50 & pure water 10naira = 200naira

@Mama chinwendu's buka........ Fufu 100, meat 100(2meat 50,50) with beta banga soup then wash everything down with 1cold pure water 10naira= 210

With 410naira u are okay for the day.

While cooking on the other hand

Let's assume u want to prepare the cheapest rice known to mankind, "oil rice" aka concoction rice

U will buy rice, buy pepper, buy onion & maggi, buy oil com buy like 2cooked egg to epp the ministry (man nor fit wack without na). So that the food nor go look to plain u fit just buy like 100card crayfish, buy kerosene.........

& maybe some of ur guys go dey touchline dey warm up make food done quick so u gats do am plenty small

Mehnnnnn! I ain't cooking @ home until i get married embarassed embarassed
you're my guy...see person like me o...
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by kinzation(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Homeboiy:
your number 2 holds no ground

as a bachelor, u know how much it costs to prepare rice n stew

when you will only eat twice n your tired of it

buka straight
see person like me...who geh time and money to dey cook abeegi...ounje ita lo jawo ju
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by kinzation(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
kingspeter42:
It depends I can get beans n bread for just #300 grin grin
guy u just ginger me for weytin to eat tomorrow
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by Jidibia(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Doing my laundering myself is more expensive so I rather give them out to a dry cleaner.
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
hedonistic:
Life is too short to be unnecessarily frugal. I'm more interested in excessive earning than excessive saving.
u talk my mind, how long is the life, that one will start saving a peanut. Mchhweew.
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
Loyalblak007:
tongue I love spending
Deleola77@gmail.com let fix a price
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by frankblinkz(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
rawpadgin:
U guys should stop including that "cook ur meal urself" bull crap

Eating out is way cheaper than cooking @ home unless u want to visit AJ or KFC

@ mama emma buka....... Bread 70, beans 70,meat 50 & pure water 10naira = 200naira

@Mama chinwendu's buka........ Fufu 100, meat 100(2meat 50,50) with beta banga soup then wash everything down with 1cold pure water 10naira= 210

With 410naira u are okay for the day.

While cooking on the other hand

Let's assume u want to prepare the cheapest rice known to mankind, "oil rice" aka concoction rice

U will buy rice, buy pepper, buy onion & maggi, buy oil com buy like 2cooked egg to epp the ministry (man nor fit wack without na). So that the food nor go look to plain u fit just buy like 100card crayfish, buy kerosene.........

& maybe some of ur guys go dey touchline dey warm up make food done quick so u gats do am plenty small

Mehnnnnn! I ain't cooking @ home until i get married embarassed embarassed
sharrrrrapppp,u say wetin...Am currently serving, I started saving when I began to cook myself after realising that I spend too much when eating out...as a guy u need to learn how to cook,or alternatively get a BAE to cook for u
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by dosage150(m): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
Izuogu1:
I think I'v been a very lucky guy with ladies.. I always date ladies that NEVER demands.. There was a time I tried dating one yellow paw paw like that, the first day I asked her to be my GF.. She agreed...lo and behold, the very next day, she came to my work shop and boldy told me to give her money to buy attachment for her hair.. Omoh! That was our last day of dating i swear
...i run and never look back
grin grin cheesy

Hahaha
That one na strong village person
u for dey village by now
Re: 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending by johhnnie(m): 12:49am On Mar 23, 2018
aaronson:
The most effect means of saving money is 2 and 3, Learn to prepare your meal and live on a budget. Never do impulse purchase. it's money drainer.

Imbibe these culture, you would hardly go broke.

Some of us work round the clock

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital / ECOWAS To Implement Common Currency In West Africa – Official / FOREX: CBN Introduces New Rules, Naira Closes At 367/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.