Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils (36963 Views)

Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG / Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by gentility411(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
Y d uniform come be like all dese public primary skool own??
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by Toide: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ask4diva:
Pls nairaland should make us view pple who likes nd share our comments, it will be more fun dat way.... Cc: lalasticlala Cc:MissyB3 Cc:Fynestboi
so that tomorrow you will now tell me it is u I like.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by salesforce: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by goslowgoslow(m): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
anibirelawal:

You read my mind, am about saying the same. that guy is Natural, i like him for that.
With tatooo all over his body, so natural indeed.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by iamtardey: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
ClassicMG:
looks like segun wire
walaitalai
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by OnyeOGA(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
anibirelawal:

You read my mind, am about saying the same. that guy is Natural, i like him for that.
what about the tattoo on his skin
People eh... Bros, he is never natural
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by Ask4diva(f): 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=davidodiba post=65771682] abeg i no be bros o, it can be changed without them charging us...my opinion tho
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by anibirelawal(m): 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
OnyeOGA:
what about the tattoo on his skin People eh... Bros, he is never natural

At least he is better than Sean Tizzle the davido wanna be!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by anibirelawal(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
OnyeOGA:
what about the tattoo on his skin People eh... Bros, he is never natural

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by OnyeOGA(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
anibirelawal:

hmmm.
Am talking about Davido and you are talking about Sean.
Try to read anything you type before posting it.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by OnyeOGA(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=Ask4diva post=65773629][/quote]
all right
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by anibirelawal(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
OnyeOGA:

hmmm.
Am talking about Davido and you are talking about Sean.
Try to read anything you type before posting it.

Why is it hard for you to comprehend.
All am saying is that
Davido kept his complexion just the way he was right from childhood, i then compared him to sean tizzle who have turned himself to albino all in the name of 'Freshing'.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
anibirelawal:

He's voice is not natural sir.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by Jimmy231: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=ayokenny37 post=65770828][/quote]where u na go see this NSCD man
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by Diso60090(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ask4diva:
Pls nairaland should make us view pple who likes nd share our comments, it will be more fun dat way.... Cc: lalasticlala Cc:MissyB3 Cc:Fynestboi

Abeg tell them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by OnyeOGA(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
anibirelawal:

Why is it hard for you to comprehend.
All am saying is that
Davido kept his complexion just the way he was right from childhood, i then compared him to sean tizzle who have turned himself to albino all in the name of 'Freshing'.
alright.
Will you allow me to rest now?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by olamariamjonez(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
That was 500 naira gang.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by Joemetry(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ask4diva:

I just likes your comment and you wouldn't still know...

grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by Premiumwriter: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ask4diva:
kukuma tell them to change nairaland to Facebook na angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by okenwaa(m): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
anibirelawal:

And his haircut too.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by anibirelawal(m): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
okenwaa:

And his haircut too.
Correct!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by Ask4diva(f): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
OnyeOGA:
all right
are u an admin?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
E don tey wey money dey! Caption I'm school bag ad the area of play grand.. We own na for field we dey Run uppandan sad ad dey catch grasshopper smiley
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by Ask4diva(f): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Joemetry:

I just likes your comment and you wouldn't still know... Exactly my point grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by Abeycity93: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
GloriaNinja:
LOL DAVIDO HAS ALWAYS HAD A MANGO HEAD.
Guy u wicked o
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ask4diva:
Honestly, you're so on point. How can I not see the people that "liked" or "shared" my post? It doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by OnyeOGA(m): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ask4diva:
are u an admin?
No. Bae, are you scared
grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by Ask4diva(f): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=ladiesreject post=6578324 tnx, i hope they do sometin abt it
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by Ask4diva(f): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
OnyeOGA:
No. Bae, are you scared grin
Nooo, i wanted oga at d top to grant my wish ni
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by Ask4diva(f): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
OnyeOGA:
No. Bae, are you scared grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils by OnyeOGA(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ask4diva:
sweet heart, alright.
I saw ur wish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Fires Back, Says Tonto Dikeh Is A Depressed Woman / Celebrities React As Linda Ikeji Welcomes A Baby Boy In Atlanta / Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.