Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big (36963 Views)

Energetic Bride Melts Hearts Of Many As She Cut A Rug At Her Wedding Events / DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Mcoutureankara(f): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Yemi Alade former friend reveals how she cut him off after becoming big.

The twitter user @tweetoracle wrote;

With my then Good Friend , Yemi Alade at SWE BAR in 2015.
That was before she BLEW and deleted me from whatsapp, unfollowed on Twitter, stopped picking my calls despite all the assistance and push i gave her when she was just struggling on just 5K followers on Twitter.

Source:
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/10/27/yemi-alades-ex-friend-reveals-she-cut-him-off-after-becoming-big/

1 Share

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Betakeshi: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
undecided
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Eyaah So What Do You Want Us To Do

194 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Yeligray(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
As people grow they leave things/people behind...

You have Probably served your purpose in her life.. That's what happens when you have nothing

252 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by obonujoker(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Is this a new thing??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
20 kids don't play together for 20years. There are friends you don't let go while there are some you won't hesitate to let go.

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by delugajackson: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
I like it when money makes a difference, but don't make you different.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by EternalTruths: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:

Thanks for granting my wish a positive feedback.

Pls check the other side and give me a reply.

I dropped an important message over there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by IamD18: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
Money and fame brings out the real character and attitude of a lady towards you.

Move on bruv. I hate it when male folks complain of being dumped by their rich girlfriend.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Tamarapetty(f): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
Moral lesson: don't expect much from anyone, you might get disappointed.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Martinez19(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
20 kids don't play together for 20years. There are friends you don't let go while there are some you won't hesitate to let go.
Lol. Such shabby defense and rationalisation shows you probably have the same foul character. You don't snub genuine friends that were supportive and helpful to you.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Odingo1: 3:01am On Oct 28, 2018
This is the reason why some people dont help anyone even if the person is dying.

I help people only for God and not for man or woman because many humans are ingrates.

21 Likes

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by praizblog: 4:39am On Oct 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy normal

Pre wedding Photos of A lady with her disabled Man >>>> SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by columbus007(m): 6:27am On Oct 28, 2018
c'mon dude,let her go bitch around, women,na their way.

1 Like

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by KingLennon(m): 6:31am On Oct 28, 2018
Yeligray:

You have Probably served your purpose in her life.. That's what happens when you have nothing
Don't ever Joke with your day 1 niggaz. When you were broke they got ur back.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by itiswellandwell: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2018
The best kind of help is helping with a free mind. Don't expect anything in return in the future. How do you achieve this? Keep up with your own hustle and double your hustle and be contended as well. Whatever the other party has when he or she is made wouldn't freak you.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by segebase(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2018
bf
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:

I wonder oh
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by porthouse7(f): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
move on
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by homealone00: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
first timer grin[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by sotall(m): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chai...this guy dull

She probably friend zoned you and took you like a maga

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by zicoraads: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
IamD18:
Money and fame brings out the real character and attitude of a lady towards you.

Move on bruv. I hate it when male folks complain of being dumped by their rich girlfriend.
Not just a lady, bro. For the ladies, it's more pronounced. But it goes both ways.

1 Like

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Same way that ybnl babe used to be my friend from.nl. d gal delete me after olamide sign am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lol, Oracle can't be Temi A lades ex jhoor.
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by lexy2014: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Yeligray:

That's were u got it wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Fsekillmonger: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Truth be told dude...maybe it's just you seeing your self as a friend and she never saw you that way,cos even in that pic...baby girl seems to be cringing at your hands round her hence her un-easy pose. grin

4 Likes

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by deedy111: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
There's less you can do bruv apart from trying to meet up the race.

If you blow also, that's a an automatic catapult to her class, then you guys will rub shoulders again

EVERY RELATIONSHIP IN NIGERIA, AS FAR AS HUSTLING IS CONCERN IS BUSINESS.
YOU CAN ONLY SIGH OF RELIEF WHEN YOU'RE UP THERE

1 Like

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by popweezy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
As From Now On... Never will I strive For A Lady... Thank You Mr. DUMPED for educating me

1 Like

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by Sicilyjoe: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Did u say 2015 or 2005 ? When did she sang looking for Johnny ?
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by lexy2014: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Tamarapetty:
U can still say don't give much 2 anyone so u dont get disappointed. Let everyone look out 4 themselves
Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by victorian(f): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Tamarapetty:

My dear not even don't expect too much.

The thing is don't expect anything from anyone. If they choose to stay fine, if they choose to leave, fine as well.

That's the way I see life.

6 Likes

Re: Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big by abdulaz: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Naso people be, once dem hit jackpot dem go cut you off sharperly especially if you’re not earning the same way they are.

Level don change nah. That’s the case.

That’s why I don’t keep friends. They are of no benefit to me.

I don’t feel indebted to anyone except my family.

There is love in sharing but there is peace when you have yours.

Hustle hard on your own, and when you make it you won’t even care again if someone likes you or not.

These are my principles cool

28 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Fires Back, Says Tonto Dikeh Is A Depressed Woman / Celebrities React As Linda Ikeji Welcomes A Baby Boy In Atlanta / R. Kelly Arrested On Federal Sex Trafficking Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.