Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) (42906 Views)

E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) / E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together / E-money Poses Beside His $500,000 Maybach 62s In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Five star chairman, has shared photos of himself all swagged up in his beautifully decorated sitting room.

The billionaire business man took to his social media page with his 1.4million followers .

E-money who's also the CEO of five star shipping services , was dressed in white attire and his signature face cap looking sharp and ready to go grin

See photos below

News Source
IamAirforce1

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgOCbhiF5Ko/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
AFTER GOD, THE SECOND BEST IS MONEY..MONEY IS GOOD.

17 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by Benjom(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Always in native attire. Is that the secret to his opulence? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lalasticlala thinks otherwise
Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
You and E-money are chronic attention seekers. Both of you should get a seat and put your bony asses down.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You and E-money are chronic attention seekers. Both of you should get a seat and put your bony asses down.
Lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by myners007: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hope this will help revive Kcee ailing career
Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Fake memory cards dealer aka airforce

9 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by ijaw1stson: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Iamairforce1 biko how much is e money paying u?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by malikisunday(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wow. Love it.
Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
What is so tasteful about those chairs that are so uncomfortable to sit on? undecided

10 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by DisGuy: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Face cap?
Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by emmyid(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
IamAirforce1.....your head shouldn't swell. But your approach to life is admirable. Let them talk.

But xop with your music career na? Make E-Money sign U na

6 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nigga Op no listen to them abeg...na where your own salary dey show be dis...continue the hustle abeg. E-money go soon show you how to fish. Na matter of time. grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
IamAirforce1:
come, which day will you make your own money and stop all these.....

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by kollinpowel(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nairaland headliner sef. Abeg Op did you taste the sitting room or I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by sorry1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
so,e money should stop snapping pictures because he's emoney I

But you, who's a nobody can snap

Baba, get sense na.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by dfrost: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin cheesy I opened the thread just to clear my doubts cheesy grin lipsrsealed. Not surprised at all.

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
IamAirforce1:
come, which day will you make your own money and stop all these.....
Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by Oziahete(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin
Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by SamoaJoe: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Working for your March allawee.

I don't want to spoil work for you. Otherwise I would have told the whole world about you from the days back then at Enyiogugu.

But emoney, always be careful of this dude oo. Na Mbaise man be this oo. They are known to be terrorists to Anambra men.

If a cobra and Mbaise man enter your house... Welcome The Cobra and ...... The Mbaise Man! Fact!

5 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by emmyid(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Honestly, I like this IamAriforce1 guy, I love his drive and philosophy towards life. He doesn't care what anyone says about him, he wouldn't stop flaunting his sitting room, Girl frens, and E-Money (his mentor) despite the bad mouthing.

Good thing is, like it or not, he is one of the most popular guys on nairaland (top three) presently. The more they hate, the more famous he becomes.

I'm not his fan, I just learnt things from his drive, which are- "If nobody talks about, then you nobody, haters are fans, live your life to the fullest because actually no one cares"

17 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by Bonjoro: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
This guy dem swear 4 u ni?
Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by highchief1: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Five star chairman, has shared photos of himself all swagged up in his beautifully decorated sitting room.

The billionaire business man took to his social media page with his 1.4million followers .

E-money who's also the CEO of five star shipping services , was dressed in white attire and his signature face cap looking sharp and ready to go grin

See photos below

News Source
IamAirforce1

Link

too busy na my palor fine pass this thg na
Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
MONEY SWEET O!

O GHA DIN MA? as the Igbo use to say.
Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by jashar(f): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
it has to be aiforce1 as long as e-money is involved. grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
emmyid:
Honestly, I like this IamAriforce1 guy, I love his drive and philosophy towards life. He doesn't care what anyone says about him, he wouldn't stop flaunting his sitting room, Girl frens, and E-Money (his mentor) despite the bad mouthing.

Good thing is, like it or not, he is one of the most popular guys on nairaland (top three) presently. The more they hate, the more famous he becomes.

I'm not his fan, I just learnt things from his drive, which are- "If nobody talks about, then you nobody, haters are fans, live your life to the fullest because actually no one cares"

Loool...you donn meanniit You love his drive and philosophy.
Guess what? Op too started by loving E-money's drive.
Very soon you'll start posting things like "Airforce1 shows off his platinum coated wrist bangles" or "silver plaited toothbrush". Hopefully, another person will love your drive and passion too.

Abegi...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by lovelylad: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
igbos and red sha

Looks majestic tho

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
IamAirforce1:

See photos below

News Source
IamAirforce1

Link

billionaires dont have time for this snapping palours
Re: E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
sorry1:
so,e money should stop snapping pictures because he's emoney I

But you, who's a nobody can snap

Baba, get sense na.
Shut up joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) / Duro Olowu Designs Michelle Obama's Dresses, Decorates White House For Christmas / "You Are A Fool" - Bobrisky Replies Eedris Abdulkareem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.