Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Start A Profitable Business with low capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start A Profitable Business with low capital (1873 Views)

Cool Business With Low Capital / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A Profitable Business with low capital by Krafty006: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
This business opportunity is designed for interested individuals , entrepreneurs, boutique owners , and those that want to establish a shoe line / biz. We design and produce top quality handmade leather footwear for individuals and corporate organisations. Our products include brogues , loafers , Chelsea boots, safety boots , sandals , slippers etc for males and females.
In order to encourage investors and also boost local consumption , we are offering this products at extremely cheap and discounted rates, Interested individuals can start this biz with as low as #45,000 . The returns on investment is high as this products can be resold for #12,000 and above .This is a good avenue to earn extra income for those already employed and job seekers .
All products are made with high quality leather materials and topnotch craftsmanship ( you can choose your preferred colours, sizes or other design specifications) . Interested individuals (serious investors/ buyers) can contact us via 08181663616 ( call/ WhatsApp). Workshop location: Sango-Ota, Ogun state, we deliver nationwide.
Re: Start A Profitable Business with low capital by Krafty006: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
Suede monk strap shoes , available in all colors and sizes....

1 Like

Re: Start A Profitable Business with low capital by Krafty006: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
loafers available in all colours and sizes.....
Re: Start A Profitable Business with low capital by Krafty006: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
brogues ....available in all colours and sizes
Re: Start A Profitable Business with low capital by Krafty006: 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Black brogues.....
Re: Start A Profitable Business with low capital by iHart(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
is the material used for the the shoes pure leather?
Re: Start A Profitable Business with low capital by Krafty006: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
iHart:
is the material used for the the shoes pure leather?
Re: Start A Profitable Business with low capital by iHart(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Krafty006:
pure leather, we are professionals ,we know the difference. you can send a DM via WhatsApp
from the pictures here I don't think those things are pure leather
Re: Start A Profitable Business with low capital by Krafty006: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
iHart:
from the pictures here I don't think those things are pure leather
Re: Start A Profitable Business with low capital by iHart(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Krafty006:
bro na u sabi oooo...... . if you're not an expert, pls park well. we are professional leather craftsmen , our products are tailored to the specifications of our clients. if you're not a serious investor , don't derail the thread .Thanks
you should thank me for commenting because the more comments you have the more the thread trends and the more people are likely to see it and contact you. But since you said I should park well, let me park well.

Meanwhile those stuffs up there are not leather!
Re: Start A Profitable Business with low capital by Krafty006: 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
iHart:
you should thank me for commenting because the more comments you have the more the thread trends and the more people are likely to see it and contact you. But since you said I should park well, let me park well.

Meanwhile those stuffs up there are not leather!
what do you know , is shoe making soap production, face what you know and stop writing thrash here. if you need training on leather craft, I will lecture you for free. We want to promote made in Nigeria, making high quality shoes available at cheap rates to encourage local consumption, enemies of progress like you are eager to comment on what they don't know , face your soap making biz . This is leather craft.
Re: Start A Profitable Business with low capital by iHart(m): 12:50am On Mar 13, 2018
Krafty006:
pls you don't just open your dirty mouth to yarn nonsense, unknown enemies will frustrate your ambitions. what do you know , is shoe making soap production, face what you know and stop writing thrash here. if you need training on leather craft, I will lecture you for free. We want to promote made in Nigeria, making high quality shoes available at cheap rates to encourage local consumption, enemies of progress like you are eager to comment on what they don't know , face your soap making biz . This is leather craft.
l am helping you promote your business if you don't know. anytime someone comments just click on "trending" you will see your post on top. I am helping you to promote your business if you don't know. so don't use bad mouth to chase people away.

I still maintain my ground, those stuffs are not pure leather. just prove me wrong and I will patronise you.

1 Like

Re: Start A Profitable Business with low capital by Krafty006: 6:57am On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Start A Profitable Business with low capital by Krafty006: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
if you're interested in shoemaking / footwear production, training is available @60k flat.

(1) (Reply)

Purchase American Amazon gift cards and provide purchasing services. / Join The Challenge To Become A Millionaire In A Month's Time / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.