Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,249 members, 7,867,651 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Tender Comfort - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tender Comfort (277 Views)

Signs Of Ọgbanje: Why You Got The Mark On Your Face At Tender Age / In Need Of Tender Loving Care / Open Heavens Daily Devotional( Wed. 04/10/2017) In Need Of Tender Loving Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tender Comfort by overcomersfaith(f): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
The word "comfort" is a word even that gives relief to the hearer. It lifts up the countenance of one who is despondent and brighter the way. The eyes is sparked with light and the head is cleared from the cloudy mind and there is a smile that the mouth witness at such a moment like that make life seem a little pleasant.

Have you experienced what am sharing with you before? How loving are your earthly parents? I had a caring Father and a loving and dutiful mother. I know what parental love is, so it helps me to understand the love of God, I don’t know whether you have experience such in the past and can testify to what am saying?

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/tender-comfort-2/

(1) (Reply)

Read If You What To Access Divine/godly Wisdom / The Paradox Of Our Time / The Bible Is A Weapon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.